• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Leg Day Nausea Cure?

SunburnedViking

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anybody found a good preventative measure/cure for leg day nausea?

I live in FL and the gym I work out in gets extremely hot in the summer. Seems like no matter how much water I drink, electrolytes, etc I get halfway through and want to puke

Suck it up and work harder?

Yeah, sorry, I got nuthin. If you're hitting the water and electrolytes, I'm not sure what else to suggest. Maybe some protein or something on your stomach pre-workout? Maybe some of those gummies or gels that runners use?

Suck it up and work harder?

Yeah, sorry, I got nuthin. If you're hitting the water and electrolytes, I'm not sure what else to suggest. Maybe some protein or something on your stomach pre-workout? Maybe some of those gummies or gels that runners use?
lol I work through it it’s just miserable.

No other workout makes me sick except legs, especially heavy squat days.

Yeah, I get it. Every now and then I hit that point, too. Not too often and not regularly enough to give you any tips on how to stop it, sorry!

Back