• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Last oral TD of the year, 33% OFF! + 1 vial

Sem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This raps up my Orals for '24! The delivery was so fast I wonder if Platinum is literaly next door ;-p
I've been running methylated injects for all these but I'm tired of pinning 2xday...even though Inj orals have zero effect on my liver enzymes. My liver support is top notch, and this will save 14 pins a week.

The pack had one minor item missing, the +1 FREE oil. It was fixed in a timely, friendly manner. That's what's important. Response to my message was same day, the single vial shipped next day.Yeah baby.jpg

This raps up my Orals for '24! The delivery was so fast I wonder if Platinum is literaly next door ;-p
I've been running methylated injects for all these but I'm tired of pinning 2xday...even though Inj orals have zero effect on my liver enzymes. My liver support is top notch, and this will save 14 pins a week.

The pack had one minor item missing, the +1 FREE oil. It was fixed in a timely, friendly manner. That's what's important. Response to my message was same day, the single vial shipped next day.View attachment 121151
That’s a beautiful supply of orals!

I'm going to roll into a D-bol/A-drol stack last 8 weeks of my winter bulk. Save the best for last ;-)
I'll run lower dose Test, Deca and Bold with the orals. ALL Platinum!

Back