• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Just got off my first cycle -NEED ADVICE

jjones0516

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, quick stats about myself:

32yo
6'1"
208lbs

My blood work before jumping on Test Cyp. was 317. I followed the advice of my doctor (just glad I even got the approval from her) and pinned 200mg ONCE every 2 weeks for 2.5 months. So total of 6 injections.

I got my blood work done again a week after my last injection and my test levels were 997.

I am currently taking a PCT to regulate my estrogen levels but just wanted some advice from the veterans on the forum about what to do now? How often should I run the cycles? Should I repeat the same cycle over and over again? Anything you would recommend adding or doing additionally? Is a 3x increase in Test a good result to achieve from the cycle I ran?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to ASF!

Soooo u were on trt?? What your describing is not a cycle lol if your doctor had you on a TRT dose u shouldn’t be PCT… you should probably stay on… your test is already pretty low running a pct is not going to do anything for the already low numbers. Not sure why your doctor would even tell you to stop taking test if she put you on it for a reason

Wecome. Umm im scratching my head here. Like stated above this is not a cycle. This is trt. You have a ton of information to research and learn. I would ask your Dr about it as well. What is your reasoning for a pct. your test levels are going to go back to shit. Your Drs nuts bro

It seems like you reacted really well to the test. Give it a rest for at least 6-8 weeks and you can run again at 200 mg. I would recommend you pin 100mg per week rather than 200 every two weeks. Your blood levels will be much more leveled and you will probably feel better.

Good for you for starting slow.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Yeah, she confused the hell out of me that's why I'm reaching out here. Everyone knows some of these dr's don't really specialize on this topic.

So yeah, I guess I shouldn't really be cycling this dosage... After finishing these 6 vials she said to give it a break as she is scared that if I keep pinning my levels would get too high and I'd start probably experiencing high test levels side effects. I wasn't sure what to do so I've been off for about 3 weeks now. She said after a month break I could (If I wanted to) start injecting 200mg MONTHLY. to "maintain" these levels (around 1000). I'm not sure how efficient this would be, if at all.

Thoughts here? Should I also stop taking this PCT then?

Did she have you check for estrogen or any other markers aside from the total test?

I wouldn’t listen to anyone who puts me on a TRT dose of test, then has me pct for a month, just to hop back on the test if I want to? I’d seek a second opinion regarding this protocol she has you on.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Yeah, she confused the hell out of me that's why I'm reaching out here. Everyone knows some of these dr's don't really specialize on this topic.

So yeah, I guess I shouldn't really be cycling this dosage... After finishing these 6 vials she said to give it a break as she is scared that if I keep pinning my levels would get too high and I'd start probably experiencing high test levels side effects. I wasn't sure what to do so I've been off for about 3 weeks now. She said after a month break I could (If I wanted to) start injecting 200mg MONTHLY. to "maintain" these levels (around 1000). I'm not sure how efficient this would be, if at all.

Wtf??? This is why you dont go to Dr.s for trt. They dont understand shit. 🤦🤦🤦
Ill post again later with suggestions. That Dr. is so retarded I need to go calm down.

Get a new doctor dude. There’s so many things wrong with how she’s approaching this . I’m actually impressed with how little knowledge she has on hormones and is just have u run half assed… go see somebody that knows wtf there doing man… that chick literally knows nothing about what your doing… I’m sure some veterans here will chime in…

My advice… find a doctor that actually knows about TRT and hormones…. You should NOT be cycling off and on TRT… that defeats the purpose and you will literally have so many highs and lows mentally and physically by doing that…. And estrogen like wtf is she doing about high estrogen?? Did she even give u anything or pull labs for it?

Your doctor reminds me of this nitwit that works in shipping compliance at my job. Nothing ever gets anywhere. your doctor is running an endocrine shit-show. Does she have you on psych meds too? Just wondering because they make the shit-show even worse.

She hasn't pulled any estrogen labs as far as I know. I will get my prescription refilled and start again next week. I think I'll do 100mg weekly as opposed to 200mg bi-weekly and see how I feel.

Should I run this constantly for like 3 or 4 months and have my labs pulled again just to see how my body is reacting to it? What I am understanding here is I should technically keep doing this consistently without the need for break and/or PCT cycle?

Thanks again.

She hasn't pulled any estrogen labs as far as I know. I will get my prescription refilled and start again next week. I think I'll do 100mg weekly as opposed to 200mg bi-weekly and see how I feel.

Should I run this constantly for like 3 or 4 months and have my labs pulled again just to see how my body is reacting to it? What I am understanding here is I should technically keep doing this consistently without the need for break and/or PCT cycle?

Thanks again.
TRT is for life. Every once in awhile might take a few days or up to a week off to maintain sensitivity but unless there's a medical need (which your bloodwork or body will tell you) then stay on. You need to know the actual reference range for e2 and when it might be beneficial to take an AI. There are several other blood markers to monitor too. Sounds like your doc doesn't know or hasn't thoroughly explained them to you.

I would run, don't walk from this doc. Try to find a T clinic where the docs or nurse practitioners are on TRT themselves.

You need to spend more time educating yourself on what you're doing and getting into.

Most people say time on=time off. Unless you're old and/or don't care about your balls working again, then just keep rolling.

I'm quite sure, without reading responses from above, that this is A) NOT A CYCLE, B) Your MD doesn't know what she's doing C) Your test levels are headed right back into the tank D) You should pin more frequently. might I suggest 50mg 2X per week as a baseline to keep you at that 900+ level on T + you'll continue to feel great if not better. E) You're bananas for doing a PCT.

You may want to do A LOT MORE research now.

Look on the bright side of this - Your Test levels are good & You've found the best board for advise on gear.

Welcome to ASF :cool:

Back