• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

*juicy* win $500 store credit

The door is wide open now...risk vs reward...wish i lived where legalities wernt an issue everywhere i look is a video camera...lmfao...if ya make the news is it double plus bond money?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The door is wide open now...risk vs reward...wish i lived where legalities wernt an issue everywhere i look is a video camera...lmfao...if ya make the news is it double plus bond money?

Risk vs reward and open to everybody at this point. And let's just not make the news

Is this ugl only? As one could just walk around with his script and there wouldn't be any risk?
And of course the guys from across the pond have WAY more success at that...js

498eea3bc034a8dcba315913e1de106d.jpg

Crazy fucking contest...lmfao.. wheres the local crackhead when i need him

I had a dude let me put it on his Pitt bulls head and it chewed it up. I should of recorded it........

Get Shredded!
I have already approached Two cop cars but they had front and back cameras. Damn po po.

I guess I'm screwed. I don't post pictures...

I might have to see if I can get a pic tomorrow since any sponsor is game now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Come on guys, its $500 worth of freebies, normally one would need to win a transformation challange to get that sort of prize, here instead 8-12 weeks of hard work we ask for some quality picture, as per guidelines outlined by Dylan in the 1st post.
Lets see some real deal, ballsy pictures, something that will make Dylan say "That took balls, I like balls, here is your $500 store credit".

Hey Dannie thanks bro, I do like a good set of balls. Y'all are going to let Jolter take this one by default?

Balls?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

bfc037772dff55166e172e3deb01281e.jpg

Can't tell but there is about 15 guys behind me! I also took a video of me smashing the amp! and I will upload that when there are two more contestants pictures!!! Only one old man caught what I was doing and said I don't think you should be doing that young man! I kindly played dumb and left

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

26314b8da07f1761da3e07373adb35f7.jpg

On my way home from work, on a mission

bfc037772dff55166e172e3deb01281e.jpg

Can't tell but there is about 15 guys behind me! I also took a video of me smashing the amp! and I will upload that when there are two more contestants pictures!!! Only one old man caught what I was doing and said I don't think you should be doing that young man! I kindly played dumb and left

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
that's cool man i like it

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@contermail.com

26314b8da07f1761da3e07373adb35f7.jpg

On my way home from work, on a mission

Jolter wants this contest!!! Hey I'll tell you what bro! If I win I will personally send you a couple vials to fill those boxes!

Back