• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

👉Joey Swoll Hospitalized

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Joey Swoll Hospitalized

Joey Swoll a very famous Instagram Influencer with over 4.3 million followers has recently been hospitalized and nearly dies. The Rock has even sent him his best wishes. This is the inside story. WATCH VIDEO:

The post Joey Swoll Hospitalized first appeared on IronMag Bodybuilding & Fitness Blog.

💪

Yea, another faggot ass "influencer"

Hey Joey........I like your cover story for heart issues. Certainly nothing to do with gear, gear, gear and some more gear and then a sprinkle of gear on top. Own it you fuck

A ton of recreational drugs, too.

Dammit Man - Haters :hater:

Why anyone feels the need to rank on someone, especially when "Shit Happens" to them (gear related or not) needs to look in the fucking mirror & ask what the FUCK is wrong with you.

Like Him or not he's a human being

Why anyone feels the need to rank on someone, especially when "Shit Happens" to them (gear related or not) needs to look in the fucking mirror & ask what the FUCK is wrong with you.

for sure, you hate to see anyone struggling with issues. I think he's went through some really rough times, like a lot of us. I appreciate his positive message.

Yea, another faggot ass "influencer"

Hey Joey........I like your cover story for heart issues. Certainly nothing to do with gear, gear, gear and some more gear and then a sprinkle of gear on top. Own it you fuck
Couldn’t agree more with you man, anyone know what this fucks taking anyways? He looks like he’s on gear year round, just like majority of these influencers selling fake gym dreams to their young audience for profit.

I don't wish negative health on anyone.

Couldn’t agree more with you man, anyone know what this fucks taking anyways? He looks like he’s on gear year round, just like majority of these influencers selling fake gym dreams to their young audience for profit.

He runs the same compounds as everyone else.

I hope he is okay. He worked out at my gym and he was so kind to everyone who interrupted his workout for pictures and to ask him questions. He truly is a kind human being! I actually just trained my arms and thought of him and the way I saw him train his arms and delts. Perfect form, slow reps, light weight. He looked insanely good and I’ve seen them all.

I will say this about Joey…I grew up a couple towns over from him in Chicago area and we both used to train at a certain gym. Been around him plenty of times. I can’t stand influencers and they legit make me cringe. With that being said, Joey is a legit good dude. I’ve seen him let younger kids train with him etc and not while “filming” or whatever they call it. Dude also makes legit $$ so he’s at least making it. I forgot what the number is but i believe he was asking for 6-8k a month for twice a week posts on product. I wish he’d get off the IG etc, but he’s doing well

I will say this about Joey…I grew up a couple towns over from him in Chicago area and we both used to train at a certain gym. Been around him plenty of times. I can’t stand influencers and they legit make me cringe. With that being said, Joey is a legit good dude. I’ve seen him let younger kids train with him etc and not while “filming” or whatever they call it. Dude also makes legit $$ so he’s at least making it. I forgot what the number is but i believe he was asking for 6-8k a month for twice a week posts on product. I wish he’d get off the IG etc, but he’s doing well
Legit money? What about that scam he was involved in stealing everyone’s money in his early days.. then became Mr.. nice guy.
I don’t even care about that shit.. we all mk mistakes.. I hope he recovers.

Legit money? What about that scam he was involved in stealing everyone’s money in his early days.. then became Mr.. nice guy.
I don’t even care about that shit.. we all mk mistakes.. I hope he recovers.

I don’t know about any scam, I don’t follow much of him. If he scammed people, f him and horse he rode in on. Not cool at all to scam. I’m speaking on the business I know he’s involved in

If you guys don't like him now you would've really hated him a few years ago 😂

He seems like he grew up though. Health issues will do that.

I don’t know about any scam, I don’t follow much of him. If he scammed people, f him and horse he rode in on. Not cool at all to scam. I’m speaking on the business I know he’s involved in
The shredz scandal.. I forget what it was even about..

No hate, I wish him the best.

I don't like the whole faggot ass "influencer" industry. And you know what, it's A-fucking okay to not like it. I don't think Joey "Swolle" or whatever his little handle is needs you white knighting him.
That is all.

The gym is FOR EVERYBODY!!

like who tf u arguing with bro? it reminds me of BLM'ers shouting "black lives matter!!" as if theres some invisible opposition saying they dont... he just beats a dead horse every video

I think the expression is ‘beat off a dead horse’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hate, I wish him the best.

I don't like the whole faggot ass "influencer" industry. And you know what, it's A-fucking okay to not like it. I don't think Joey "Swolle" or whatever his little handle is needs you white knighting him.
That is all.

just Bustin Chops Bro -

Back