• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Janoshik's test report of IL injectables

Get Shredded!
Thank you! Enjoy your holiday! I have a test coming in but it only tells me what the compound is, not the amount, cuz I'm too poor for that test lol. When that comes in, I'll post the confirmation that it's real primo.
Dude you are trying to confirm iron lion primo is real?

Dude you are trying to confirm iron lion primo is real?
Yep. I'm doing that with all of the SB, Plat and H&B injectables I got as well. It'd be dumb to assume mistakes don't happen, like mislabeling, and when putting things made outside of regulated pharma environments in your body, it's best to do your own due diligence. I did it every time I'd buy coke, even from my trusted dealers, to ensure amphetamines and opioids weren't in it. Often times they don't even realize, it's not nefarious. We saw PSL have the recent lab issue, so no one is infallible.

Yep. I'm doing that with all of the SB, Plat and H&B injectables I got as well. It'd be dumb to assume mistakes don't happen, like mislabeling, and when putting things made outside of regulated pharma environments in your body, it's best to do your own due diligence. I did it every time I'd buy coke, even from my trusted dealers, to ensure amphetamines and opioids weren't in it. Often times they don't even realize, it's not nefarious. We saw PSL have the recent lab issue, so no one is infallible.
You’re testing them to protect your body but can’t afford any test besides identifying the compound, like heavy metals???

You’re testing them to protect your body but can’t afford any test besides identifying the compound, like heavy metals???
I'd rather take my motorcycle out with a bicycle helmet than no helmet. I'm more concerned about accuracy of compound. Imagine expecting a DHT derivative and getting a 19-nor by accident.

Greetings,

I need clarification on your raw powder codes please. Is ZW 100 a reference to 100 grams of sustenon, and is G 100 a reference to 100 grams of testosterone enanthate?

Thank you very much.

The 100 is the reference to weight and the raws are coded with letters like that but I don’t have them memorized so you need to email Lion and ask him the codes.

I'd rather take my motorcycle out with a bicycle helmet than no helmet. I'm more concerned about accuracy of compound. Imagine expecting a DHT derivative and getting a 19-nor by accident.

Your doing urine tests ?

The 100 is the reference to weight and the raws are coded with letters like that but I don’t have them memorized so you need to email Lion and ask him the codes.
Yes, I did so more than 24 hours ago. He usually gets back to me in 24 hours so I thought I would post up here.

I figured he might be on a Chinese holiday or something like that.

Thank you! Enjoy your holiday! I have a test coming in but it only tells me what the compound is, not the amount, cuz I'm too poor for that test lol. When that comes in, I'll post the confirmation that it's real primo.
when you test our items and post the test results honestly we will offer you 75$ as credit store you can use it at any time, thanks, :)

Last edited:
Yes, I did so more than 24 hours ago. He usually gets back to me in 24 hours so I thought I would post up here.

I figured he might be on a Chinese holiday or something like that.
we have replied you , sorry for we are on holiday , sometimes we can't reply the email in time, sorry , we will try our best to reply in time in the future. thanks

Re

Reagent tests. I guess I could ask my doc to order me a piss test but idt that's necessary
Have you been using these tests previously? Sometimes the results are hard to interpret and unreliable.

Those test kits he is using are complete garbage. They give false positives and false negatives.
That's why you run them more than once ☺️ they've been used for 15 years now, and if you get 3 with the same result, safe to say there's confirmation!

Oh, there’s definitely a helmet involved in this situation!

Oh, there’s definitely a helmet involved in this situation!
Quite a few when being safe and making sure what's going in your body is what it's supposed to be is considered a bad thing 😂 as we've seen with PSL, shit happens within all companies. Accidental mislabeling is always possible, even in the government regulated, billion dollar industry. If people see it as disrespectful, there's either ignorance or some deep insecurities being projected.

Are these results from the batch that went out during the Christmas sale @REHH ?

Are these results from the batch that went out during the Christmas sale @REHH ?

I’d have to ask Lion to know for sure, I know some things like the orangetops yes it was from the same batch

Get Shredded!
No wonder my hands are numb 😂
Yes the current batch of Puretropin tested the highest ever at 13.8iu

Talked to Lion he said that the injectables shipped out during the sale were a newer batch. He will be sending some more off for testing when they come back from holiday

Last edited:
@REHH @Fat Mike01 test came back positive for primo. Same colors as SB's primo, too. Just did my first pin, no pip whatsoever. Very happy so far. Only doing 80mg primo/125mg test cruise to see how my heart and body responds and then will be doing a small blast of 300mg test 150mg primo if I'm feeling good and the cardiologist okays it.

@REHH @Fat Mike01 test came back positive for primo. Same colors as SB's primo, too. Just did my first pin, no pip whatsoever. Very happy so far. Only doing 80mg primo/125mg test cruise to see how my heart and body responds and then will be doing a small blast of 300mg test 150mg primo if I'm feeling good and the cardiologist okays it.

Thanks for the update.

Smart approach

Hi everybody ,
we will test several intectables every year, we test 6 injectables and we post the test results honest, pls check , thanks very much,

Back