• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jackedcarpenter33 VS GYMnTONIC💥Semaglutide💥

JackedCarpenter33

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shoutout to Wes for having me log his Semaglutide! The calorie deficit starts today, this bulk has me a little fluffy but there is definitely some new quality tissue hiding underneath. Current starting stats: 6’2 , 226 lb, 28 years old. I will update post frequently but it only 1-2 photo posts per month at the request of Wes.

This is going to be a learning experience for me, never taken any peptides, just AAS very interesting in seeing how this makes me feel, how this effects my eating habits. I will also be logging my fasted blood sugar daily. Very fast TD and I had some questions about a few things on his store and I was super surprised to see some extra goodies in the pack!! Not only greatful, but excited to start logging. There’s something about a lot that motivates and pushes you to stay consistent and focused.

Starting pics and the TD I’m sitting somewhere around 16-18% bf bloated in these pictures taken 1 hours the steak, chicken and shrimp fajitas from chilies 🌶️ goal is to lose 4-6% BF I’d like to end around 11%
IMG_2481.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    892.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2479.jpeg
    IMG_2479.jpeg
    644.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2478.jpeg
    IMG_2478.jpeg
    638.3 KB · Views: 55
First Shot went well, from what I have read it can take 2-4 weeks for the drug to fully saturate. I’ll update as I feel it starting to take effect. Fasted blood sugar first post will be in the morning.

Good luck brother! Have something for the acid reflux, that was the worst side effect for me.
I have that year round from all the spicy Indian food I eat 😂😂

Looking good as it is, great after incoming.
Appreciate you bro. Fatter than I’d like to be after a bulk but I’m sure I’ll look a lot better at 200 💪

You will feel it immediately. If u feel nauseous or constipation it will subside..thank u for what ur doing.

Good stuff and following this as well. You in good hands with Wes!

View attachment 118387

Damn worse than I thought. Shouldn’t be over 90. Don’t check often when I’m not dieting, my goal is to get it under 95 by next week. End goal 80-85 in the am.
Is that your fasting BG? Mine usually stays around 88-95 but had times it spiked to 110. I should buy one of those glucose meters as well.

Is that your fasting BG? Mine usually stays around 88-95 but had times it spiked to 110. I should buy one of those glucose meters as well.
Yea tested it first thing in the morning after 32oz of water. Over 100 isn’t good. Over 125 is diabetes.

IMG_2490.jpeg
I mean yea not sure where to even start. Easily went from 4500 calories to 2850. Noticeably a lot less hungry. Focusing on hitting my protein requirements. So much water came off instantly, fasted glucose continues to improve. No physique updates for a few weeks, but it’s going to be pretty wild.

Attachments

• IMG_2491.jpeg
    IMG_2491.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 34
Get Shredded!
IMG_2507.jpeg
Should have got a starting pic with my legs In so here is another starting picture unfortunately I can’t edit my original post so it’s going to have to sit down here. Can’t pose for shit bit you can see I clearly hold a lot of fat on my lower half. @Astro95 there ya go 😂

View attachment 118641
Should have got a starting pic with my legs In so here is another starting picture unfortunately I can’t edit my original post so it’s going to have to sit down here. Can’t pose for shit bit you can see I clearly hold a lot of fat on my lower half. @Astro95 there ya go 😂
Funny how genetics are different in everyone, my legs get quite veiny while I’m still fluffy up top. Looking good.

Looking good bro. How did you reconstitute that Glutathione? I'm like a dumb fuck when it comes
to figuring out that shit lol

Funny how genetics are different in everyone, my legs get quite veiny while I’m still fluffy up top. Looking good.
I gotta be like 12% to see any vascularity in my lower half but hopefully we get there by the end of the log 🪵

Looking good bro. How did you reconstitute that Glutathione? I'm like a dumb fuck when it comes
to figuring out that shit lol
Appreciate you. I’ll reconstitute with 3 ml bac water. So I can do 3 injections at 200mg each, 1ml of liquid. Just inject the bac water into the vial, don’t shake it. Roll it in your hands or palm until the powder is no longer visible. Don’t inject cold water into the muscle either lol.

Appreciate you. I’ll reconstitute with 3 ml bac water. So I can do 3 injections at 200mg each, 1ml of liquid. Just inject the bac water into the vial, don’t shake it. Roll it in your hands or palm until the powder is no longer visible. Don’t inject cold water into the muscle either lol.

Thanks. How often are you injecting 200mg?

Thanks. How often are you injecting 200mg?
twice a week is a good spot for me. It’s strong, 100mg is more than enough. Took some winstrol preworkout and wanted to counter the liver tox I don’t often use orals. That’s my reasoning for the 200 mg.

Back