• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this normal?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes and no . This is the black market you know so there are few if any rules . It has been a particularly rough spell lately . This will happen then there will be a lull then more mayhem . Be VERY careful who you do business with . Be skeptical . If you do due diligence you should do well . I have been very fortunate and I am grateful . When you do find a shop that treats you well stick with them .

Well said above!! In my past, I slung to pay for college, a nasty gambling addiction etc. S... Happens, and usually in bunches. I joined this forum after two private suppliers closed before ML.... This is the street sourcing of the inter web, buyers and users beware. You are too new on this forum to be cynical. Take your time and you will gain the knowledge you seek.
P.S. The end of summer was a bitch for many of us!! We lost some hard earned money. Peace.

Love how if you post on this forum and say "hey guys who is the best source hook me up" you get bashed for not doing your research. Then the next guy does his research and post up what they read and ask a simple question and they are accused of being a spy or LE.

Let me try to help where you might have gone wrong. Imagine you meet a girl for a date and on your third sentence you say, "does your hair usually look like crap, or is this just something that has been happening lately?" ASF is a great forum for fun and information even if it had no sponsors, and the fact most sponsors do an excellent job made your comment come off like an insult to the board and it's members. You have to understand there are a lot of other boards who send people here to try and discredit and talk down what ASF is all about and when you almost from the start ask this type of question there is a reason to suspect an agenda. Even if everything you said is true, you seemed to put every negative thing that has happened in the last year in one post, yes some bad shit happened, but you can't even imagine how many successful things went down in that same time frame. I have personally never been burned (yet) from anyone, and I have used 4 different sponsors. About to try my fifth soon.

Rome awesome point. I did not take that into consideration in my post, my bad. I was not trying to discredit anything ASF does, bash on any source, and most of all I was not trying to insults any members here. I was simply trying to get a feel of how everybody goes about doing business in this environment. I am very aware of all the extremely happy customers this forum has had in that same time frame. I was just looking for the safest way to be added to that list.

Thanks for looking out.

Rome awesome point. I did not take that into consideration in my post, my bad. I was not trying to discredit anything ASF does, bash on any source, and most of all I was not trying to insults any members here. I was simply trying to get a feel of how everybody goes about doing business in this environment. I am very aware of all the extremely happy customers this forum has had in that same time frame. I was just looking for the safest way to be added to that list.

Thanks for looking out.

butt-kisser-smiley.gif

Back