• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Interesting/cool/neat

E.J.D

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post up something you find interesting, cool or neat. This world is full of awesome shit. Let the world know what you find.

I would love to watch this in real life

Oh man. I want one now (mini combustion engine). This is a horrible thread for compulsive money spenders.

Oh man. I want one now (mini combustion engine). This is a horrible thread for compulsive money spenders.
Don't spend the money on those just live vicariously through the videos. Shit is badass and awesome but are you going to use it?

Northern lights were visible in the midwest somewhere around 8 years ago... it might have been part of this event based on the dates in the intro. Walked outside and there were purple streaks all through the sky... nothing like this but still was pretty cool.

Northern lights were visible in the midwest somewhere around 8 years ago... it might have been part of this event based on the dates in the intro. Walked outside and there were purple streaks all through the sky... nothing like this but still was pretty cool.
That's awesome!!

For math lovers. Very interesting

Post up something you find interesting, cool or neat. This world is full of awesome shit. Let the world know what you find.

Ghost Gunner 3. From Distributed Defense

More wildness

Do whatever u have to do to see that right in front of you.
Magnificent.. no real other words.

Back