• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Inno Peptides ?

JD1155

I love honesty and Shin is my homie
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Homies

What have your experiences been with Inno Peptides? I’m tempted to place and order since the prices are amazing. My only hang up is that if something seems to good to be true, it may be. However the board sponsors have never done me wrong.

Have the products worked for you? What’s your overall experience ?

I was in the same boat as you, probably read just about every Inno post available, ended up ordering a small batch of Tirzepatide. Shipping was much faster than expected, top notch packaging. I can't comment on product quality yet, but reconstitution and first injection went well today.

I was in the same boat as you, probably read just about every Inno post available, ended up ordering a small batch of Tirzepatide. Shipping was much faster than expected, top notch packaging. I can't comment on product quality yet, but reconstitution and first injection went well today.
How did it go for you?
I started 2.5mg Tirzepatide from INNO last Thursday and it seems to do exactly as the zepbound pins do. So far its been great, but I am only on week one.
Shipping and packaging were amazing I might add.

How did it go for you?
I started 2.5mg Tirzepatide from INNO last Thursday and it seems to do exactly as the zepbound pins do. So far its been great, but I am only on week one.
Shipping and packaging were amazing I might add.
The first 3 injections went great. Unfortunately, I've had a reaction to the last 5 injections, so I won't be continuing with the Tirzepatide. Stayed at 2.5mg for each dose. Hopefully you have better luck.

The first 3 injections went great. Unfortunately, I've had a reaction to the last 5 injections, so I won't be continuing with the Tirzepatide. Stayed at 2.5mg for each dose. Hopefully you have better luck.
What are you using to reconstitute it?

I sense brand ambassadors may not like this much

Typical injection site reaction, redness and heat, swelling, itching, etc. Each time the reaction has lasted a little over a week.

I rotated injection sites, used two different forum-recommended BAC waters (one from Amazon, the other was Pfizer), used separate alcohol swabs on the vial and injection site, fresh pins for reconstitution and injections.

I'm reading that 2-8% of people have a reaction to Tirzepatide, so unfortunately it looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones. Gutted, it was amazing never feeling hungry.

Special nod to Inno though, their Tirzepatide is legit, friendly and prompt communication, fast shipping, highly recommend their group 💪

Dang that sucks my man. Their tirz is good stuff. Could always switch to Sema or Reta, might not have the same reaction.

Typical injection site reaction, redness and heat, swelling, itching, etc. Each time the reaction has lasted a little over a week.

I rotated injection sites, used two different forum-recommended BAC waters (one from Amazon, the other was Pfizer), used separate alcohol swabs on the vial and injection site, fresh pins for reconstitution and injections.

I'm reading that 2-8% of people have a reaction to Tirzepatide, so unfortunately it looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones. Gutted, it was amazing never feeling hungry.
I have heard of this. Some people get this even with the pins. I will be on my 4th injection Thursday. Hoping not to run into this issue.
I actually ordered the BAC water from INNO as well since its pretty cheap and convenient to just add it on to the order.
Sorry you had issues with injection site reactions. As others stated there is actually a better option available now Reta might be something that works better for you.

Homies

What have your experiences been with Inno Peptides? I’m tempted to place and order since the prices are amazing. My only hang up is that if something seems to good to be true, it may be. However the board sponsors have never done me wrong.

Have the products worked for you? What’s your overall experience ?
This thread brings a question to mind. For INNO Tirzepatide. I just ordered 10mg vials. Can I just reconstitute with 1ml BAC water then 0.25ml = 2.5mg injections or will 1ml of BAC water make a 10mg vial too concentrated? IE should I use 2ml BAC water so that every 0.5ml = 2.5mg?
Just trying to keep chances of injection site reactions to a minimum and obviously dont want to ruin a vial.

This thread brings a question to mind. For INNO Tirzepatide. I just ordered 10mg vials. Can I just reconstitute with 1ml BAC water then 0.25ml = 2.5mg injections or will 1ml of BAC water make a 10mg vial too concentrated? IE should I use 2ml BAC water so that every 0.5ml = 2.5mg?
Just trying to keep chances of injection site reactions to a minimum and obviously dont want to ruin a vial.
you can use 1ml. Thats what i use as well.

Yes 1ml works fine and makes measurements dummy proof. Their 10mg Tirz has worked just as expected for me and absolutely nuked my appetite. Good stuff

I got their PT, BPC AND TB. Their prices are good, ships pretty quickly too. My complaints would be no labels. Now i have 4 vials without labels and have to sharpie all of them. And it seems weaker that other sources I've treat here.

Back