• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Injection sites

A friend of mine just started his first cycle and I'm showing him how to pin. He's pretty skinny and I'm hitting his delts, or lack there of. Do I need to go in the full inch?

Ive been using a 25g 5/8" I just got today. Flows so much faster than the 27g 1/2"
Episode 7 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

A friend of mine just started his first cycle and I'm showing him how to pin. He's pretty skinny and I'm hitting his delts, or lack there of. Do I need to go in the full inch?
No, 1/2 inch is fine. You could even use a 1inch needle and not go in all the way. I use 25x1” on glutes, 25x5/8s if more than 1cc & 28x1/2 if 1cc or less on lats, and 28x1/2 on delts, quads, bis, tris, pecs.

No, 1/2 inch is fine. You could even use a 1inch needle and not go in all the way. I use 25x1” on glutes, 25x5/8s if more than 1cc & 28x1/2 if 1cc or less on lats, and 28x1/2 on delts, quads, bis, tris, pecs.
I would encourage everyone to use 1” if they have any desire to compete. I used 1/2” for years in my delts, and they look so fucked from all the scar tissue. My advice — get the oil as deep as fucking possible.

I use 1” 27g now on rear delts, tris, bis, pecs, and lats. 3cc max in lat. 1-1.5cc everywhere else.

I’ve been using 30g 1/2” in delts, pec’s, tri’s, bi’s, lats and quads for years, I use 25g 1” for glutes

I would encourage everyone to use 1” if they have any desire to compete. I used 1/2” for years in my delts, and they look so fucked from all the scar tissue. My advice — get the oil as deep as fucking possible.

I use 1” 27g now on rear delts, tris, bis, pecs, and lats. 3cc max in lat. 1-1.5cc everywhere else.
I don’t think length of needle was the cause of your scar tissue.

It's not so much the length that gives you scar tissue, it's the gauge. (that's what she said)

In all seriousness...it depends on how lean you are (and the site) that determines the length.

I pin 27-29's 1/2 everywhere, except for glutes and it's all good. I'm pretty lean all year round though.

It's not so much the length that gives you scar tissue, it's the gauge. (that's what she said)

In all seriousness...it depends on how lean you are (and the site) that determines the length.

I pin 27-29's 1/2 everywhere, except for glutes and it's all good. I'm pretty lean all year round though.
I completely disagree. I used 29g 1/2” for years and have plenty of scar tissue.

im too much of a pussy to inject anywhere but delts/glutes/vsg

right into the bicep just feels and looks wrong to me lol
Same here. 6 spots is plenty.

Used to hit quads, but don't anymore.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Use to be... but them fuckin 18g Sustanon redijects fucked me up....Never thought to just fill another syringe with a smaller guage pick.
I did an 18g one time on accident. Forgot to switch to my 23g after filling the syringe. Hurt like hell. I can't imagine doing it on a regular basis!

Not a fan of biceps even with GH. Never done oil. Usually it’s painless and smooth, but there’s a connection between my brain and my vagina that makes me nervous right before I jab.

I’ve pinned Bis, tris, quads, traps also, but stick to lats, delts, and glutes. I can get away with damn near 3g of gear in those 3 spots alone, so no need for others unless I’m running more than that, which I never do.
I hope you mean 3mL, not 3gs (3000mgs), which would be in the 10-12mL range. That's a lot of oil!

I hope you mean 3mL, not 3gs (3000mgs), which would be in the 10-12mL range. That's a lot of oil!

Meant grams. I can put 3ml in each glute and lat 2x per week. That’s 24ml without counting delts. Note I do not pin anywhere close to that much LOL I’m just saying how much volume they could hold and why I don’t really pin other areas I don’t like, don’t need them.

I did an 18g one time on accident. Forgot to switch to my 23g after filling the syringe. Hurt like hell. I can't imagine doing it on a regular basis!

ED back then..... My upper glutes are like blocks of cheese.

Really? Seems like it would be an easy spot.

I hit my outer calves on a regular basis. No issues in 30 yrs or so... I use to drive a 1" to em, but now I use the 5/8th's TB needles.

I hit my outer calves on a regular basis. No issues in 30 yrs or so... I use to drive a 1" to em, but now I use the 5/8th's TB needles.
I have some 3/4" 29g I need to use too.

when im on cycle, i shoot 4-5cc at a time, twice a week. I have no choice but to use 23g x 1" in VG. I mean i wish i could use those little sissy pins you guys use haha. You would need a hydraulic press to pump the oil in.

Just delts and glutes so far for me. I've done quads before and regretted it every time. I'll rotate ventroglutes in at some point.

Hamstring is out for me.Some serious nerves you can hit and it’s going to hurt if you hit one and then you have to factor the compounds. No one is going to inject test susp into there hamstring or Quad more then once.

The part I give credit for is the calf and bicep injections. That’s a hard injection spot where you better be on the money.

I have done injections over 25 years and I really try to keep it safe but have back groin pain issues. So Im not a good reference point for those injections.
Yeah.. no Hammie injects here either.... Uggh.

I use 22 sites 11 on each side of the body now. Doing daily injections made the need for extra sites. All get done with a 1/2 inch 27g. It pays to be lower on the body fat range, now if I could only get the mid section to follow along with the rest of my body I'll actually start to look good.

when im on cycle, i shoot 4-5cc at a time, twice a week. I have no choice but to use 23g x 1" in VG. I mean i wish i could use those little sissy pins you guys use haha. You would need a hydraulic press to pump the oil in.
You can do it with a 25. I just put in almost 3cc in my left lat with a 25x5/8 took about 15 seconds? Maybe

I use 22 sites 11 on each side of the body now. Doing daily injections made the need for extra sites. All get done with a 1/2 inch 27g. It pays to be lower on the body fat range, now if I could only get the mid section to follow along with the rest of my body I'll actually start to look good.
Got damn! you pin the same site again every 2 months lol

Back