• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

iMplants on wife or gF?

Get Shredded!
a lot of empty words here...but not a single pic except from jj. time to unleash the neg power!! :paddle:

how the hell do you upload a pic on here? I am on my computer now...

Last edited:
Wife has DDDs and they are fantastic. Get under muscle and go with high profile silicone. Saline sucks and ripples. You don't want that. Over muscle looks like shit especially if she had big tits before hand. You will see a super round bag surrounded by flat breast tissue.

My wife has natural B's and they are spectacular!

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were trying to decide if you should by implants for your wife or your girlfriend. I came in here to find that your problem is slightly less legendary than that :roflmao:

I have nothing else to contribute, other than wishing your wife a speedy recovery after the process. Take care.

My exact assumptions LOL

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I tried to upload a pic. Can't do it on tap talk or my home computer

Back