• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I just don't give a fuck!

This thread has me cracking up.

Other people's opinions, dont really give a fuck!
Whether or not I should or shouldn't eat that...lmao if it's good, I'm eating it. Cuz I don't give a fuck!

Whether or not I should or shouldn't eat that...lmao if it's good, I'm eating it. Cuz I don't give a fuck!
OMG a girl! As a member of POOP, I would like to welcome you to the pit

Here comes the flood of dick pics! In 3, 2, 1....

Welcome to the pit. You may call me P.O.O.P.
President Of Our Pit
Trying to woo women with power doesn't work on the interwebs. Plus we all know, all women on the internet are men. So you are still gay

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Jswole and I swing from the same nuts. I don't gaf.

Trying to woo women with power doesn't work on the interwebs. Plus we all know, all women on the internet are men. So you are still gay

If it ain't broke don't fix it. That's what I say really

A girl?!? Someone get MM to fluff me up for my dick pic

A girl?!? Someone get MM to fluff me up for my dick pic
wait mm would have fluffed me if only I could get that limp pic that i sent to Alison back

Bro I have one bottle of labeled 200 cyp from dq but it’s really like test 125 but the labels look g2g

Bro I have one bottle of labeled 200 cyp from dq but it’s really like test 125 but the labels look g2g

Lol.....you are the master of underdosed gear.

Lol.....you are the master of underdosed gear.
Unfortunately I am but I would have put money on the fact that dq would have scored great .my last bloods were with hupharma 3400 on 750 but the labels were upside down on the vial and the supposed mig840 took 3minutes to pin 1ml with a 25ga but it tested good so 🤷🏾*♀️

They just found a tree in North Carolina that's over 2600 years old. I just don't give a fuck

They just found a tree in North Carolina that's over 2600 years old. I just don't give a fuck
Oh please don't let my girlfriend find out about this. Her: hey! Can we go check out this place on the way to camp? Me: what is it? Her: a 2600 year old Cyprus tree along a river bank. (Said all excited and cute) Me: you want to trek through a swamp to see a tree? Fuck!

Oh please don't let my girlfriend find out about this. Her: hey! Can we go check out this place on the way to camp? Me: what is it? Her: a 2600 year old Cyprus tree along a river bank. (Said all excited and cute) Me: you want to trek through a swamp to see a tree? Fuck!

It's the little things we do for our women that they appreciate lol

It's the little things we do for our women that they appreciate lol
Brother I've been down this road with trees. The angel tree an hour outside charleston was the latest

Progress is back...don’t give a fuck

Back