• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

I don't ask for much..

Get Shredded!
negged for bumping a thread from the 19th century... but since you did hey drop it off at the laundromat for perfect folds and everything hung yup on time, no wrinkles ever
Lol, blast from the past. Shit, I wish I could afford that! I'd have them picked up and dropped off as well

Mom quit doing your laundry?
Was suggested by work gf. I only wear undies to church now . I feel like a pervert not wearing undies at church . I feel like Jesus wouldn't approve

Sent from my CPH2515 using Tapatalk

Lol, blast from the past. Shit, I wish I could afford that! I'd have them picked up and dropped off as well
dropped off and picked up...you're onto something ... I wonder if I can talk my housekeeper into that haha

dropped off and picked up...you're onto something ... I wonder if I can talk my housekeeper into that haha
Good luck. My housekeeper do it np. Probably want $500 more a week though lol

I do my own laundry, she does hers. Simple. 🤷

I'm so ocd,growing up I did my own laundry dishes house cleaning...now I have a woman to do all that for me..I won't let her touch any good clothes,I dry clean that..

Was suggested by work gf. I only wear undies to church now . I feel like a pervert not wearing undies at church . I feel like Jesus wouldn't approve
I’ll bet Jesus was free balling under that robe. Chones weren’t even invented yet🤷🏿‍♂️

Back