• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Huge Contest " COVID BOWL 2020" HURRY AND SIGN UP

Get Shredded!
Weekly results. Will put in order shortly.
JezfwJF.png

Superbowl is worth how many pts?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Your pick for the SUPERBOWL and total combined passing yrds need to be in by
Friday 5th. This will be the tie breaker. Winner gets 4 points.
9DVcIAg.png

You ppl really thought the Bills would beat kC?? Lol

Standing by my prediction. Win by 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn man I got called into work and missed the second game, you were pretty spot on.

what the hell happened?? I gotta catch some highlights

hahah by 20, there’s a better chance of the raiders winning today then kc winning by 20 lol

Okay not quite 20 points. But happy for the win.

Good Super Bowl matchup you think??

Have to lean with KC on this one. Brady will show his age I think.

Fuck Tom Brady
Wish he wasnt playing for TB.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Fuck Tom Brady
Wish he wasnt playing for TB.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

PPl can say what they want and as a Jet fan....I admit he is an amazing player for the books.

Still, KC will probably be too much for him. Everything sorta points to a KC win with the exception of home field advantage.

As a raider fan this is the second year in a row I’m getting a terrible super bowl matchup and have to choose between the lesser of two evils on who I want to root for lol. That being said, I cannot in good faith root for the chiefs lol. So fuck you tom Brady, you better win 😂

but the contest is different, the chiefs do seem like they have the edge. I didn’t catch highlights yet but I’m assuming they looked much better then they did against the browns

I should probably learn my lesson betting against Tom Brady. KC is so good though. Will TB have A brown back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Bucs defense looked damn good. That Devin white kid is the real deal, wish the raiders had a chance to draft him. Oh wait...

The Bucs defense looked damn good. That Devin white kid is the real deal, wish the raiders had a chance to draft him. Oh wait...

Defense wins games they say. They stepped up against Rogers.

But against a QB that likes to scramble a lot?? IDK.

This will be a good match up.
I'll comment when everyones picks are in.
Evans for T.B has bad hands.. 3 picks. All to Evans.

Is the passing yards just a tie breaker? Or bonus points lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

This will be a good match up.
I'll comment when everyones picks are in.
Evans for T.B has bad hands.. 3 picks. All to Evans.

Tampa was lucky.

Brady hadn't thrown an interception in like over 200 throws...then he has 3 straight.

Normally, three turnovers is hard to overcome. Nearly impossible against a team as good as GB.

But, TB defense stepped up big time.

I just think KC will move fast and furious...Mahomes is a future all of famer. Has gotten better every year. If he stays healthy he will have many superbowl rings.

Leaning towards KC. Vegas will hype this game to try and get ppl to bet with TB for even money.

Tough break bro. You were sitting nicely on top. If you had picked correctly you would be sitting on top and a sure 1st place spot.

Tough break bro. You were sitting nicely on top. If you had picked correctly you would be sitting on top and a sure 1st place spot.
All I really needed was one to win. And I couldn't even manage that. Sucks, but congrats brother for getting to the top. If you win pick me up some Yk11 we can do some trading. Lol

Yes total combined passing yrds for the SUPERBOWL is the tie breaker. Don't think anyone will guess the same total pass yrds. If so, Lucy you got some splainin to do

Tampa was lucky.

Brady hadn't thrown an interception in like over 200 throws...then he has 3 straight.

Normally, three turnovers is hard to overcome. Nearly impossible against a team as good as GB.

But, TB defense stepped up big time.

I just think KC will move fast and furious...Mahomes is a future all of famer. Has gotten better every year. If he stays healthy he will have many superbowl rings.

Leaning towards KC. Vegas will hype this game to try and get ppl to bet with TB for even money.
Correct. -3 for KC I think will be the max line..damn vegas

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Which way you leaning?

Get Shredded!
Only 5 peep have given their picks.
Just a one time reminder. You have until Friday night!
Time to rock and roll!

Time to rock and roll!

Just waiting it out and keeping my ear to the ground for the answers

Time to rock and roll!

Haven’t forgotten bro.

Just want to make sure no last minute covid cases in KC.

Back