• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to get oils tested by Simec

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, with all of the Simec reports floating around these forums I have to imagine that some of us are familiar with their process. Can anyone link or describe the following?

1. how much does it cost to test oils? specifically, I want to test two samples of primo.
  2. what is the process for submitting samples?
  3. how long does it take?
Thanks!

Hi, with all of the Simec reports floating around these forums I have to imagine that some of us are familiar with their process. Can anyone link or describe the following?

1. how much does it cost to test oils? specifically, I want to test two samples of primo.
  2. what is the process for submitting samples?
  3. how long does it take?
Thanks!
1. Around 320 USD per sample.
2. Send via post to Switzerland.
3. Allow 10 days for delivery, they usually test within 1 week of receiving the sample.

Gdawg here will have more info.

I'd challenge a lot of these domestic UGL's to put their money where their mouth is on some of their gear. There is a lot of big talk on some of their gear. As much free gear they give out, $350 isn't much. Pharmacon sure isn't worried what they put out, and they've backed it with many test.

I'd challenge a lot of these domestic UGL's to put their money where their mouth is on some of their gear. There is a lot of big talk on some of their gear. As much free gear they give out, $350 isn't much. Pharmacon sure isn't worried what they put out, and they've backed it with many test.
agreed. I also think it has to be done randomly but that makes it a little tricky.

if I do this then it will be random since neither sponsor knew of my intentions.

If you think about it, $320 bucks is a small price to pay for piece of mind. I was burned pretty bad once for simply trying to cut costs. I swore at that moment I'd never let it happen again.

idk much about Simec...or really anything....are they a AAS only testing facility?..maybe some background info..i know i could net search it but i'm gonna noob ask for a quicker response..

idk much about Simec...or really anything....are they a AAS only testing facility?..maybe some background info..i know i could net search it but i'm gonna noob ask for a quicker response..
Swiss lab that offers testing for pharmaceuticals, food, street drugs and steroids. there's another group...anabolic something (edit: https://anaboliclab.com/simec-swiss-lab-testing/ ) ...that uses Simec and tests only AAS but it's not clear if they're straight up or shilling.

http://www.simec.ch/en/laboranalytik/9-laboratory-analytics/33-methoden.html

Solid post. Curious how this works out. We should set up a forum funding for these tests.

Solid post. Curious how this works out. We should set up a forum funding for these tests.

Indeed.

What's cool about your idea is, it would be very easy to set up. In fact I bet Heavy could get this installed right here in the ASF website. Have a forum where you just click and donate through pay-pal maybe. It would be an outstanding way to protect the health of our members as well as weed out bad labs. Your plan would also protect the integrity of the labs when tested gear comes back within spec. I know there would be many people who refuse to donate and just take advantage of the free information. However, the serious guys who really want to know what's up would dig in for not only themselves but also the community. We must know what's in these vials and tabs! Like I said it's a small price to pay for piece of mind.

Clint~

PS: In the donation sub forum we could simply vote on which lab and product to test. We would have to have the products in hand, in advance, before we cast the vote so shops would not be aware we are about to test their gear. So we would have to donate some gear I suppose as well. Hell I'd chip in for some anavar tabs or a vial of primo from any shop here to test. I'd donate to this for this cause in a second. For the sake of everyone's health if nothing else. I don't want to see any female members here popping dbol when they think it's var.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Swiss lab that offers testing for pharmaceuticals, food, street drugs and steroids. there's another group...anabolic something (edit: https://anaboliclab.com/simec-swiss-lab-testing/ ) ...that uses Simec and tests only AAS but it's not clear if they're straight up or shilling.

http://www.simec.ch/en/laboranalytik/9-laboratory-analytics/33-methoden.html

interesting ...only common theme i noticed was many of the similar compunds tested high or low regarrdless of brand..there were a few exceptions noted...i would like to see them test a Pfizer or Watson Test Cypionate and see if there is any deviation...im not sure what the FDA standard for deviation is but there has to be some wiggle room i would think

interesting ...only common theme i noticed was many of the similar compunds tested high or low regarrdless of brand..there were a few exceptions noted...i would like to see them test a Pfizer or Watson Test Cypionate and see if there is any deviation...im not sure what the FDA standard for deviation is but there has to be some wiggle room i would think

I honestly think the pharma grade gear would test the same as many name brand UGL's. There are some dame good labs out there. Unfortunately, there are some piss poor labs out there too.

Indeed.

What's cool about your idea is, it would be very easy to set up. In fact I bet Heavy could get this installed right here in the ASF website. Have a forum where you just click and donate through pay-pal maybe. It would be an outstanding way to protect the health of our members as well as weed out bad labs. Your plan would also protect the integrity of the labs when tested gear comes back within spec. I know there would be many people who refuse to donate and just take advantage of the free information. However, the serious guys who really want to know what's up would dig in for not only themselves but also the community. We must know what's in these vials and tabs! Like I said it's a small price to pay for piece of mind.

Clint~

PS: In the donation sub forum we could simply vote on which lab and product to test. We would have to have the products in hand, in advance, before we cast the vote so shops would not be aware we are about to test their gear. So we would have to donate some gear I suppose as well. Hell I'd chip in for some anavar tabs or a vial of primo from any shop here to test. I'd donate to this for this cause in a second. For the sake of everyone's health if nothing else. I don't want to see any female members here popping dbol when they think it's var.
Great idea, I would contribute to the cause for sure

Never going to happen here.... Remember this is a sponsors board! They pay money To be here! wouldnt want to lose sponsors that are selling shitty gear!

Double edge sword....there were some so called "shitty labs" on that testing list that tested well...plus who is supplying all the sample vials....there is zero chain of custody or knowledge of from whom the samples were provided by...

Double edge sword....there were some so called "shitty labs" on that testing list that tested well...plus who is supplying all the sample vials....there is zero chain of custody or knowledge of from whom the samples were provided by...

Exactly.

For example: The Paxton gear that was tested came back 100% Grade A. I cant help but wonder if there's some funny business going on there.

This right here . Who controls the reference samples used to test against also .. Who is providing these samples and from where .. These samples , if I read correctly , are not even validated ..
My concern is that anytime money is involved , in large amounts , you have to be very cautious..
And can somebody please show me where the purity is shown .

Last edited:
I have been looking at several Simec results with various manufacturers, and I have a couple of questions. Hopefully someone can chime in that can provide more information.

From what I can see all of these samples were submitted thru AnabolicLabs a venture of Meso's owner Millard Baker.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...ng-of-underground-steroid-products.134366164/

In the above link it states "The steroid analytics will be conducted by Simec AG, an internationally-recognized, fully-accredited and licensed testing facility in Switzerland:

• GMP Certification through Swissmedic (the Swiss agency for therapeutic products)

Sounds good.

Here is an example of one such test http://imgbox.com/bKxmBX3Q .

Note that the method status shown is "N", meaning 'not validated', but one of the possible selections is "GMP". So I'm confused by this. If this is a GMP certified facility, why would it show not validated? Or why would they NOT validate the result?

The other question is where is the purity shown? This sample clearly show 330mg/ml of hormone in the sample, which is the dosing but is that at 70%, 80%, 90% purity? What am I missing?

And this was my concern .. As far as I know , which I may be wrong , the reference samples were provided and not validated ..
It's nice to see that labs are dosing correctly and some over dosing to compensate.. But it still does not show anything more than that from what I have seen .. Again if I am wrong please set me straight as I am just looking to understand..

Get Shredded!
Hi, are we talking about two different things? Namely, whether to trust a third party testing through AnabolicLabs vs whether Simec is legit and provides accurate analysis to individuals?

FWIW, I see no reason to trust AL for the reasons Mansir mentioned.

testing is pretty much worthless unless you test the raw, then from that
batch of raw the product is then made.

even a great lab can get a bad batch of raw. or something that was accidentally mis labeled from china which is where all the raws come from to start with

1. Around 320 USD per sample.
2. Send via post to Switzerland.
3. Allow 10 days for delivery, they usually test within 1 week of receiving the sample.

Gdawg here will have more info.
All this plus send an unopened vial . So yes you waste a vial but you know what you are running. Whose primo you sending? I can also verify Basic will pay . I chose store credit.

All this plus send an unopened vial . So yes you waste a vial but you know what you are running. Whose primo you sending? I can also verify Basic will pay . I chose store credit.
I miss you 😢

I don't see why the vial has to be unopened, if it's for self testing then 2ml should be plenty to run multiple tests on the product.
That was the instructions . Trust me I didn't like giving a whole vial when I had half a vial ready.

so you buy a bottle of primo from ABC labs. you send it for testing . it comes back 99%. wow that's great. now you place an order from ABC labs for 10 bottles
for your cycle. how do you guaranteed you get the same batch that stuff was made from ? you cant.

the raws need to be tested first , then the product is made from that

I don't see why the vial has to be unopened, if it's for self testing then 2ml should be plenty to run multiple tests on the product.
So the vial or oil is not tampered with i would guess ?

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

Back