• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How many times a day are you shitting?

Depending on what I eat one to three times . The average is one. The three is when I have something really fat ( no gallbladder ) or if I have a can of pop in shit instantly

Sent from my CPH2515 using Tapatalk

Semi off topic with shit TIMING.
Was doing trace carbs. Shit every day after work. Put carbs back in and now i have to shit mid day every day. Working outside, its super inconvenient 85% of the time. So it ends up being one enormous shit after work.

Every morning, homie. Usually within 10:minutes of waking.

Once after a cup of coffee when I wake up and maybe again later in the day. Depends on my fiber intake.

A couple times

I think some of you need a doctors visit. You shouldn't be shitting as soon as you finish eating. Your food doesn't travel thru you like that. Either that or it's the shit you're putting in your body.

I think some of you need a doctors visit. You shouldn't be shitting as soon as you finish eating. Your food doesn't travel thru you like that. Either that or it's the shit you're putting in your body.
Its the meal you had before that your shitting out. :)

To answer the OPs question....not enough. I don't eat enough.

Back