• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How big are ya gunz?

This doesn't count as your flex Friday pic btw...just sayin lol. Looking swole though, I'm gonna get there soon enough bro!!!

Your so full of poop ;) Post up a pic jtip .....;)

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaaa... Put up that one picture of yourself rollin. One hand on the wheel the other hand pushing up your bicep.... Hahahaha... I never forget...

Cheapthreads out.....

Hold on !!lmfao your so full of crap ....that was legit !!

Last edited:
Your so full of poop ;) Post up a pic jtip .....;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on !!lmfao your so full of crap ....

Damn camera broke lol. I got no gunz bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmon Dannie., I was just having a little fun while congratulating these guys on thier accomplishments. Can u explain to me what was so bad about that.??? I mean really.???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Oh so you thought I was complaining? Not at all, seemed like a fair assessment.

Do me next.

Aaaaaaaaa... Put up that one picture of yourself rollin. One hand on the wheel the other hand pushing up your bicep.... Hahahaha... I never forget...

Cheapthreads out.....
Lol..I remember that too CThreads.!!! That was in MLG sub forum wasn't it.?? Or back during that era atleast if I remember correctly. Damn the good old days when there wasn't all this drama on the forum. That was when twisted was a.k.a. twisted GTO.. twisted., u always been good with me. My only friend on friends list ): ..did u get rid of your GTO.?? Or just change names.?? Anyways bro pics look solid as fuck and u should be proud of that dude.!! Keep it goin my dude.!!!

Cheapthreads out.....
Here you go lmao .....I had to do some digging for this jawn ...total throw back ;)
Lol..I remember that too CThreads.!!! That was in MLG sub forum wasn't it.?? Or back during that era atleast if I remember correctly. Damn the good old days when there wasn't all this drama on the forum. That was when twisted was a.k.a. twisted GTO.. twisted., u always been good with me. My only friend on friends list ): ..did u get rid of your GTO.?? Or just change names.?? Anyways bro pics look solid as fuck and u should be proud of that dude.!! Keep it goin my dude.!!!

Yeah I sold my gto ....I miss my baby tho haha I had a 2010 ss camaro and now a 09 g8 gt and nothin holds a candle to my gto ..:( .....those were definitely the days broski...good old clean fun back then :)..you still my boy brotjer we just grew apart alittle no biggie :winkfinger:

Screenshot_2016-07-20-14-57-28-1.jpgScreenshot_2016-07-20-14-57-28-1.jpg

20.5" cold at 5'8" tall and 245lbs.

Here you go lmao .....I had to do some digging for this jawn ...total throw back ;)

Yeah I sold my gto ....I miss my baby tho haha I had a 2010 ss camaro and now a 09 g8 gt and nothin holds a candle to my gto ..:( .....those were definitely the days broski...good old clean fun back then :)..you still my boy brotjer we just grew apart alittle no biggie :winkfinger:

View attachment 22150View attachment 22150

I promise not to argue with you any more bro, lol

Dam i forgot how big you are ill shut my gums now..

Cheapthreads out..

ok so i actually measured them last night.
this is a cold 17.5

447cae77-bf83-4884-8a63-9c5aebfd39ef_zpsbssns1m3.jpg

I know u loved that GTO bro.!!! G8 has to be treating ya pretty good though.,?? As soon as CThreads mentioned that pic I remembered that right away cuz u swollen real nice in the pic...we might have grown a little apart but no biggie bro...nutn but love my dude.!!! I remember we would camp out in that MLG sub forum and have a blast just clownin around..like u said all clean fun back then...shit has changed so much anymore. Remember that Boneman dude.??!!! Lol.. He was a riot man., I'd have to read his comments like 10 times and most of the time I still didn't understand them..lol. comment starts out telling people that packs were going out and end with him running over a crowd of innocent civilians with his 68 Vette with a blower on it and then learning how to fuck pussy by watching his dogs fuck.!!! Lmao...he was a classic...I swear I seen his name around here not too long ago. Good to see you around twisted and keep in touch bro.!! I'll shoot u a PM sometime and catch up a little more my dude.!!! Keep smashing the iron my iron brother..!!!----peace GTO

Jacked!

a578b3bd-2446-4a0d-8791-eb6770d35309_zpsvrht05av.jpg

342742ab-3de3-4938-b106-22e83a085259_zpshhral5ao.jpg

23c91e76-b9e1-4949-9756-d855e9f4fc7e_zpshr1cmxey.jpg

I must be nuts for posting up after all the big and shredded showed theirs, but here goes. Top pic was last February, arms measured 18" L and just under 18" R (right shown)

Middle pic 10 days ago, and bottom pic last night. At the end of a cut, so not sure what they measure now and I really don't care. Was shooting for jerked and tan!

a578b3bd-2446-4a0d-8791-eb6770d35309_zpsvrht05av.jpg

342742ab-3de3-4938-b106-22e83a085259_zpshhral5ao.jpg

23c91e76-b9e1-4949-9756-d855e9f4fc7e_zpshr1cmxey.jpg

I must be nuts for posting up after all the big and shredded showed theirs, but here goes. Top pic was last February, arms measured 18" L and just under 18" R (right shown)

Middle pic 10 days ago, and bottom pic last night. At the end of a cut, so not sure what they measure now and I really don't care. Was shooting for jerked and tan!

You don't say.
Mine just shrunk down to below 15" and I started this thread.

Back