• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hgh

Personally, i think 2IU of Gh isnt going to do much unless its pharmacy genotropin. My first injection of Gh when i started my cycle was 4ius split 2iu after i wake up and 2iu in the afternoon after i get home from work. Maybe go 2iu for the first week then bump it up to 3-4iu depending on how you feel?

It was never said in this thread so for noobs to GH like myself keep everything in the fridge. This week will pin 3iu, 3iu, and 4iu once every day.

THis is my 4th week of HGH. I started at 2 IUs and now am at 3 IUs and that is where i will stay. I am taking it for anti-aging, not bodybuilding per se. I am 53 year old female. I have experienced no negative sides since my first week (sleepy at first). I must say that i am getting better sleep than i have in years. As a post-menopausal woman i was getting very restless sleep, despite the fact that I do take birth control pills containing estrogen and progesterone (I never suffered hot flashes or mood swings). It is too early to tell anyting about my skin or hair, but i take excellent care of both so it will be hard to tell in that respect. I seem to have lost some bodyfat, but I am very lean naturally and work hard in the gym so that may be part of it too.

THis is my 4th week of HGH. I started at 2 IUs and now am at 3 IUs and that is where i will stay. I am taking it for anti-aging, not bodybuilding per se. I am 53 year old female. I have experienced no negative sides since my first week (sleepy at first). I must say that i am getting better sleep than i have in years. As a post-menopausal woman i was getting very restless sleep, despite the fact that I do take birth control pills containing estrogen and progesterone (I never suffered hot flashes or mood swings). It is too early to tell anyting about my skin or hair, but i take excellent care of both so it will be hard to tell in that respect. I seem to have lost some bodyfat, but I am very lean naturally and work hard in the gym so that may be part of it too.

Nice to have your input here, thx for that. I have a couple friends in their early and late 40's dealing with the onset of this stuff and am hoping to be able to help them out.

Have you tried using T for any reason, bodybuilding etc? There's a strong school of thought now that T is more important than E for menopausal women and controlling all symptoms. T of course aromatizes to some degree to supply the E you need although some women still need separate E supplementation if body fat is low.

There are a couple other threads open with this same discussion.

Get Shredded!
^^ and would you mind posting a pair of titties? It's been a long day :coffee:

I found a good read saying anything over 2iu in one pin is kind of a waste. Would be better spacing the injection times out 3hrs at a time for your total dose per day. Kind of made since about how the liver works.

I enjoy your set up you have there, it's smart because you might find a lower dose is much better

Keep us updated progress I just ordered 5 kits and it's my first time also, so any feedback or things you learn or feel as you go let us know.. Now I know to keep it in the fridge

First thing in the morning and shortly after noon is when I pin gh. Also I supp t4 in the am on empty stomach let it absorb then pin gh. I roll over around 4am pop my t4 snooze for an hour then gh time. I would be very cautious about starting balls to the wall like that though. When I started I slowly titrated all the way up to 5ius had no noticeable sides & then one night I woke up with thee worst carpal tunnel. For two weeks I was waking up every 2 hours not being able to feel my fingers. Word to the wise start at 2ius in the morning and ride that for awhile then bump to 1.5 ius twice a day, ride that for awhile. Then 2 ius twice a day and so forth. This shit is strong... It's easily underestimated IMO

Advanced Labs VIP

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

5 days on 2 off also

Advanced Labs VIP

I would like to hear more opinions on time on and time off. I was planning on ED, is that a bad idea?

I was a little tired mid day and took a 30 min nap. Not sure the GH hits that quick though.

i find all at once after i train is best. i'm at 9iu's IM in the shoulder with no probs.
you gotta work your way up though

The 5 on 2 off is essentially to stimulate your endogenous release and keep it going

Advanced Labs VIP

I found a good read saying anything over 2iu in one pin is kind of a waste. Would be better spacing the injection times out 3hrs at a time for your total dose per day. Kind of made since about how the liver works.

Got any sources for those bro-rumors? Might be true but I'm naturally suspicious due to all the bro-science theorizing we see on the subject. Hell I do a bunch of it myself so I know something about it.

Got any sources for those bro-rumors? Might be true but I'm naturally suspicious due to all the bro-science theorizing we see on the subject. Hell I do a bunch of it myself so I know something about it.

It was a bro write up I found on Google. Something along the lines you can only produce x amount igf per 3hrs. I would have to tweak out to find it.

lower dose means more steady.different dosage effect everyone in different ways.just start with modest dose,then see what it works like.

Been taking HGH for a week now. I was doing 3iu per day and the 3rd day 4iu to finish the vial. Since its been a week will start 4iu per day and see what that does. No swollen hands or carpal tunnel issues.

Been taking HGH for a week now. I was doing 3iu per day and the 3rd day 4iu to finish the vial. Since its been a week will start 4iu per day and see what that does. No swollen hands or carpal tunnel issues.

any numbness and hands falling asleep?
you should be getting that at least. that's usually the first sign its legit

Back