• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

HFO goes Domestic Supply for a summer blast#@! fkkk yeah!

My dinner was 2 pieces smoked salmon covered in honey and brown sugar, basmati rice and half an avocado... Delicous!
2lcmr0i.jpg

dessert was A hyooge chocolate chip cookie and milk ;)

You make all your food bro? Looks great!

I eat out a lot too but I make 90% of my food at home.. it was so good but I love brown sugar and honey on almost anything :winkfinger:

Last edited:
I eat out a lot too but I make 90% of my food at home.. it was :winkfinger:

Your meals always look top notch, that's why I asked. That sexy puerto rican make up the other 10%? God I hope so!

3 eggs, 4oz ground turkey, 3 thick bacon slices, 2 slices whole wheat, 1/2 avocado.. 2 vaso dialotrs 2 scoops max pump extreme and FKKK MEE it's on yo!

Im going to add some new 3D dimensions to my arms today!!

Tricep presses with cables to warm up... high volume

EZcurl laying extenisons
6 sets with some pressing at the end of each set
DB incline laying extension
4-5 sets

Biceps
standing DB curls
40x12 was my starting point. I rotated these with tricep extensions... my last couple of sets I could only do 8 reps

SIngle arm rope pressdowns for the finale on triceps, I rotated them with 2 arm pressdowns

I had a lot left in my tank so I finished with seated calves and lower back/glutes work on the hyperextension contraption

Divine Nutrition 2 scoops and 1 cup strawberries with pure apple juice

Steaks are grilling now!

nalgj.jpg

Yes sir it was... but these steaks are going to MUCH better!

AFTER bi/tri today

2wrp5y8.jpg

My ASF brothers and homies... This is the time and the place to see some killer results from a killer source! DS has chosen me to run the Tren Suspension and Sustanon for 8 weeks and I am super fucken excited about it. I haven't ran Sust in years and Ive never ran Tren Suspension/... I'll update with pics, meals and my instinctual training regimens1

grab your hats and bring your cocks folks this is gonna be fun welcome to the show:winkfinger:

2550682.jpg
11w5vzo.jpg

34jdcuc.jpg

Looking good bro!!!

Get Shredded!
Late day for me, androxine? CHECK! ready to hit the gym!

I like ANDROXINE. MY workout tonight was insane.

overhand close grip Hammer pulldowns

close grip reverse pull downs

wide grip palms facing each other Lat Pulldowns

wide grip T bar rows

DB rows 8reps heavy, 8 reps light with no rest

Sets and reps were high, I didnt count anything, when I was hurting bad I stopped. My volume was high and my weight was heavy. I have been heavy carb loading since yesterday so my muscle bellies are FULL. My weight is up 6 lbs and I was strong as an ox tonight, for me anyway... weight was 210 after my WO... so mostly water weight but still swollen and ripped.

post WO 2 scoops divine, banana, cup of strawberries and some pure apple juice.

My gut is so full right now I look 4 months prego but I will eat some meat protein before I crash...

I soaked in hot bath of eucalyptus and epsom salt hoping to sooth these muscles some, I have a 10 am training session with a partner tomorrow morning, thats gonna be brutal... Im out`

Ha! I just realized...

I'm running 750mgs per week sust and 1 Tren Suspension a day... I'll finish up with Winny... I ran the androxine late yesterday, I had a rough night staying asleep and night sweats were pretty bad I had to get a towel to sleep on....

Ha! I just realized...

I'm running 750mgs per week sust and 1 Tren Suspension a day... I'll finish up with Winny... I ran the androxine late yesterday, I had a rough night staying asleep and night sweats were pretty bad I had to get a towel to sleep on....
Thats interesting, I've never really had any sides from Androxine, and I've pinned a load of those amps. I'm a late lifter also.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! I just realized...

Thats interesting, I've never really had any sides from Androxine, and I've pinned a load of those amps. I'm a late lifter also.

Yesterday session was biceps, triceps rear delts.

tricep pressdowns straight bar
v bar pressdowns
over head rope extenisons

I didn't count reps or sets for triceps... I just blew them out... *get swole style*

40lb DB hammer curls for 8 and 35lb DB concentration curls for additional 8 between each set of triceps

rear delts on the freestyle cables 4 sets

Dawg16 you;re one lucky bastard, just the thought of running tren keeps me awake lol

Last edited:
Yesterday was my second injection of SUST @ 750mgs per week.

Legs today

laying leg curls one leg at a time then both rep range was around 20 total. I did 5 sets.

leg extensions

4 sets were heavy focused on keeping my knees off the pad and holding the peak contraction point
5 set was a drop set, reps were fairly high.

Squats with my feet close together on the smith machine
155x30
155x30
155x30
155x27
155x21

stretched for about 20 minutes and called it a day...

Ha! I just realized...

Awe the old towel trick.. God I hate wakin up in a pool of sweat and then I'm cold. Them gains coming tho bro!!

I HATE night sweats! I also have been pretty heavy on complex carbs with every meal... so I don't lose too much size while running the tren suspension... I'm eating big for those gains and plan to use the winny to rip down...

my meals:

eggs, lean ground turkey, avocado, oatmeal, whole wheat toast
real beans (no canned shit), basmati, ground turkey, salsa
Grilled chicken breast, beans, whole wheat buns, cheese
Steak, beans, basmati
Divine protein, bananas, strawberries, apple juice, pineapple juice

2 Chocolate chip cookies, 1/2 chocolate shake

gallon plus water and gatorade

Thanks homeys!

long day at work... SO Im late at it tonight, but Im walking out the door now heading to the gym on 2 nitro4 vaso dialaotrs, 1cc tren suspension and some max pump extreme...FUCK YEAH! I might not sleep dry tonight BUT I WILLL be yoked up on swole when I get home, hahahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

my night of training... I wanted to do something different tonight. Tomorrow will be back, abs/core and calves unless I instinctively change it up

Laying tricep extensions with 90lb ez bar 10 reps and about 8 slow chest presses each set
hammer dips
hammer curls 40lb db
hammer pulldowns medium grip couple plates each side
seated cable flies light weight
seated calves heavy
leg extensions 3 sets 15-20 reps each with moderately light weight.

Intense focus on peak contraction with very slow and controlled ROM...

I ate everything I got my hands on today...lol... still wasn't enough though, work had me running pretty hard core but here's what I ate:

ground turkey, scrambled eggs, several huge pancakes
Big beef tortas from this great mexican joint on the north side, they have the best home made hot sauce~
1 scoop divine, cup of strawberries, apple juice
4 slices meat lovers pizza from Pizza Hut
2 scoops divine, banana, cup strawberries, apple juice

some creamy soup from Olive Garden and couple of chocolate mints

A gallon+ of water, gatorade. Im still thirsty AF.. any more water and I'll be up pissing all gdamn night:mad:

Franchise bro... Yeah, I may be fucked from taking the tren and preWO so late but I have xannies and valium:winkfinger: I just hate taking that shit, it fucks with my pump the next day and the hang over sukkz ass!

BUT HEY everyday at the gym... I'm hearing " hey bro, you getting ready for a show?" lol

1 hour PURE SWEAT EQUITY.... cardio/cardio/cardio... But i slept great and I feel like a million bucks today... then at 2am I drove 30 minutes to burry my friends dog who passed away last night :( Saaddd and very long night :(

my meals:

eggs, lean ground turkey, avocado, oatmeal, whole wheat toast
real beans (no canned shit), basmati, ground turkey, salsa
Grilled chicken breast, beans, whole wheat buns, cheese
Steak, beans, basmati
Divine protein, bananas, strawberries, apple juice, pineapple juice

2 Chocolate chip cookies, 1/2 chocolate shake

gallon plus water and gatorade

you know i saw this and went out and bought a dozen choc chip cookies. i been waking up in the middle of the night and eating a few all week.
now i feel like a ft fuck. i guess i'm not stopping the tren this week like i told myself i would

gdamn what a fun SESSION tonight!!!

I skipped the androxine tonight... no particular reason though... However, I took 2 nitro4 and 2 scoops max pump extreme

tricep ez bar in the incline 80lbs super strict form then presses off my chest

external rotations mixed with rear delt DB laterals

45lb hammer curls across my chest super strict form

cable flies

I didnt count shit, I worked each set hard and slow.

Today I ate:

chicken breasts
ground turkey
pancakes, extra syrup
marshmellow maties** hyooge bowls~ lol
eggs
bacon
basmati
steak
mac and cheese
garlic bread
oatmeal
bananas
strawberries
divine protein
apple juice
flavored oatmeal
raisins

Dinner isn't planned yet... but Im hoping my night ends with my face buried in some pussy after a few beers:winkfinger:

Yo BC...my man Im with you... Chocolate chip cookies ROCK!

Last edited:
gdamn what a fun SESSION tonight!!!

I skipped the androxine tonight... no particular reason though... However, I took 2 nitro4 and 2 scoops max pump extreme

tricep ez bar in the incline 80lbs super strict form then presses off my chest

external rotations mixed with rear delt DB laterals

45lb hammer curls across my chest super strict form

cable flies

I didnt count shit, I worked each set hard and slow.

Today I ate:

chicken breasts
ground turkey
pancakes, extra syrup
marshmellow maties** hyooge bowls~ lol
eggs
bacon
basmati
steak
mac and cheese
garlic bread
oatmeal
bananas
strawberries
divine protein
apple juice
flavored oatmeal
raisins

Dinner isn't planned yet... but Im hoping my night ends with my face buried in some pussy after a few beers:winkfinger:

Yo BC...my man Im with you... Chocolate chip cookies ROCK!
HFO! What did you end up having for dinner? Solid calorie consumption for the day. Doing great brother. I hope your getting some sweet latina booty!!

Back