• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Headaches and var

dirt85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My is wife on 5mg ED, she has been having some pretty bad headaches this go around. Just seeing if anyone else or their wives/girlfriend has had this?
This is her 3rd-4th cycle of var, and I have always got it from the same source off of here.

Also if anyone has a good source of var that is proven, let me know please

My is wife on 5mg ED, she has been having some pretty bad headaches this go around. Just seeing if anyone else or their wives/girlfriend has had this?
This is her 3rd-4th cycle of var, and I have always got it from the same source off of here.

We sell them in 10 , 25 , and 50 mg brother and SB Var has been proven time and time again over the years.

I've been checking sb out, may try some out. Had to get this new fancy style of currency figured out. I'm old school on sending $$
Ya I was the same way until I figured out cashapp and I fell in love with how easy it is lol

Possible allergies? It is that time of year

headaches is a weird one, could be for alot alot of reasons. my first thought would be hydration.
taurine is supposed to help with the pumps and can help with the headaches.

headaches is a weird one, could be for alot alot of reasons. my first thought would be hydration.
taurine is supposed to help with the pumps and can help with the headaches.
Thanks I may give that a try, and going to try var from a different source in a month or so

Thanks I may give that a try, and going to try var from a different source in a month or so
ive had var from a few diff vendors and some were overdosed up to 33% which is significant, and i didnt find out until 4th week using lol.

which explained some things.

How is her BP ?
Trust your source?
May it's not var?
Dbol?

Ya I was the same way until I figured out cashapp and I fell in love with how easy it is lol
Yup, Venmo is pretty easy to use also.

Get Shredded!
She is going to start 5mg wk test c for the time being,

Think I'm going to give sb or hb a try, and see how she reacts to theirs, and I need to stock up for my next go around, I only have a few weeks left for this time, and would like to try someone new as well

Back