• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Having fun

Deezo

You may delay, but time will not.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the post states...
Just having fun, taking the piss and on the piss 🍻😉.

Who are the most comical people on this forum?

I'll start... And it's nothing bad, just good dudes with a great sense of humor...

1. @jiffysound wherever tf he is
2. @dcdogz
3. @Astro95
4. @kilsong (now not a dude but nonetheless)

Can't think of more right now. But feel free to chime in... Lol. I love this place

I’m voting for the noah40 trans dude/chick that is also bi… once a dude that liked chicks now a chick that likes dudes and chicks and struggles to gain muscle due to high estrogen and lack of testosterone …

Had to bash the trans community a bit there. Astro is to low in the lineup man. He’s got some good content on here.

I’m voting for the noah40 trans dude/chick that is also bi… once a dude that liked chicks now a chick that likes dudes and chicks and struggles to gain muscle due to high estrogen and lack of testosterone …

Had to bash the trans community a bit there. Astro is to low in the lineup man. He’s got some good content on here.
Hell no… Really? This tranny is showing peoples true colors. 🙄

Haven't seen much of him, just 1 thread... Yeah ASTRO is a serious dude. But some comments are golden.

Hell no… Really? This tranny is showing peoples true colors. 🙄
Love Is Love Gay GIF
MERICA 😂😂😂

Although many of the above mentioned have good content they still funny.

But I'll never entertain a dude who wants to be a lady or vice versa.

Adam and Eve.
Not Adam and Steve.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231031_211758.jpg
    Screenshot_20231031_211758.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 10
@Deezo is one funny af dude who makes anyone laugh. Also he lifts!

As the post states...
Just having fun, taking the piss and on the piss 🍻😉.

Who are the most comical people on this forum?

I'll start... And it's nothing bad, just good dudes with a great sense of humor...

1. @jiffysound wherever tf he is
2. @dcdogz
3. @Astro95
4. @kilsong (now not a dude but nonetheless)

Can't think of more right now. But feel free to chime in... Lol. I love this place
Are you standing or sitting to take a piss?

A scary dude. Once he got something on u, he don't let it slip... .. Lol... That cool daddy or whatever the fk that was, shit... .. And many more.
I must've missed that particular one, but I've seen him go off a couple times

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Back