• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hadi

Deezo

I prefer dumbbels over dumbasses.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Think this may have been translated directly. Or numbers guy typed it...

"So far, rest is enough, brother, it is better to start, start until all words and all words are finished, let’s go, brother, rest is enough.😁😁😁😁😁😄😄😄😄😄😄Remember that the thumbnail is much larger in reality🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

I still say Derek Lunsford smokes him and Walker smokes them both, just my opinion. 💯✌️

It’s just really hard to top Hadi in the conditioning department, middle eastern dudes bring next level dryness.

Nick has improved greatly, but the upper body shadows his legs quite a bit since the injury. Obviously still a ridiculous physique, but you’re splitting hairs at that level.

It will be Derek and Hadi again

Derek's latest vids are beyond ridiculous. It's his to lose.

Nick is going to have his hands full with Tonio in Pitt.
You really think it’s even gonna be competitive? I love tonios physique that’s like top open aesthetics, but Tonio is one of the smaller guys, looked small against Brandao and Brandao has always been a smaller guy as well while Nick is one of the biggest on stage and in top conditioning.

You really think it’s even gonna be competitive? I love tonios physique that’s like top open aesthetics, but Tonio is one of the smaller guys, looked small against Brandao and Brandao has always been a smaller guy as well while Nick is one of the biggest on stage and in top conditioning.
I obviously have Nick as the favorite and he should win, but I think it's going to be closer than people think. Tonio has something Nick doesn't and that is pleasing aesthetics with round full muscle bellies. Plus, I want to see how Nick comes in after the injury. Sometimes the first show back after something like that is a little off. Can't wait! Hope Quinton comes in diced too.

Derek’s back though, it’s like someone just keeps adding chunks of muscle. Lats don’t even look real.
Let's not forget

Attachments

• maxresdefault (10).jpg
    maxresdefault (10).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 4
Back