• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

👉Greg Doucette BANNED For LIFE By IFBB

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greg Doucette BANNED For LIFE By IFBB

Greg Doucette was involved in a controversy last year involving his supplement Turkesterone that gathered a ton of attention from the fitness industry and now he finds himself in another controversy surrounding his comments towards women’s bikini During the Arnold Classic 2024 while he is an IFBB Judge. He has now been banned by the […]

The post Greg Doucette BANNED For LIFE By IFBB first appeared on IronMag Bodybuilding & Fitness Blog.

💪

That dude's annoying as fuck anyways, bye-bye. Don't let the Ifbb door hit your ass on the way out

Bummer for him!

What a tool. His punishment is well earned!

The great unifier!!!

We can all rally under the umbrella that is despise for Greg's personality!!! 💪❤️

Wheres all the guys that like to argue with me all the time? 😄

Get in here dickheads!!! This is where we kumbayah!!! 🤣

IML Gear Cream!
The great unifier!!!

We can all rally under the umbrella that is despise for Greg's personality!!! 💪❤️

Wheres all the guys that like to argue with me all the time? 😄

Get in here dickheads!!! This is where we kumbayah!!! 🤣
Feel the love!

He bored me within the first 2 minutes that i ever watched him. And never gave him the time of day again. But he seems to get hits from what he says so good for him to market himself and make a profit.

There's No Such Thing as Bad Publicity boys.

I say Greg is trying to keep his 15 minutes going into overtime

Bravo needs to change that white thing he always wears. It looks like a bikini top or a bra.

Back