• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

From sarms to var

Flipmike22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So me and my fiancé are getting married and I currently have her on sr9009, ostarine, and mk2866 with little to no results. Now heading into week 7. I know the product is good as I did a 6 week cycle on rad 140 and gained 33lbs. I’ve now order from a very reputable rep, and I’m just curious on what steps of precautions I should be taking with her. I’ll be starting her on 5mg for 2 weeks then 10mg for 6 weeks after. Her main goal is to tone up and strictly slim down with slight muscle definition.

Just keep an eye out for any virilization, but at those dosages for that duration she shouldn't have any issues. Clen would also be a good option for her.

Ya I think you hit it on the head and start low
Dose and just like war said look for any signs. Anavar is very well tolerated with women but I have heard of some cases where side effects came on fast and the compound was terminated because of it. Either they didn’t have the right dose or started too high… or it wasn’t real Var and it was something like DBOL.

Best of luck to you and her and congratulations on the engagement

So me and my fiancé are getting married and I currently have her on sr9009, ostarine, and mk2866 with little to no results. Now heading into week 7. I know the product is good as I did a 6 week cycle on rad 140 and gained 33lbs. I’ve now order from a very reputable rep, and I’m just curious on what steps of precautions I should be taking with her. I’ll be starting her on 5mg for 2 weeks then 10mg for 6 weeks after. Her main goal is to tone up and strictly slim down with slight muscle definition.
33 pounds in 6 weeks? I've been on legit gear for three decades and done everything you can imagine and never gained more than 15 pounds in 12 weeks and thats running high dosage.

How much of the 33 pounds did you keep? Majority had to be water and if it was I question the product.

Just my opinion.

I’ve never done a cycle, that’s my first and only so far. Right when I got off I lost 7lbs. I maintained most of it, till I reduced calorie intake. I’m now down to 253ish from the 263 when I got off. I sit right at 252-257 from week to week. It’s now been a month since being off. I only did 1 week of pct nolva. That’s only with 10mg of rad-140. I got off only 6 weeks because honestly with my first cycle I was scared how much weight I gained. I had no experience with anything so out of inexperience I felt like I should probably stop. Haha

30+ lbs sounds like MK677 and a host of other anabolics combined.

I have seen hundreds of guys run RAD and never come anywhere close to such a gain. But I guess anything is possible.

You said she is running SR9009 + Osta + MK2866. Osta is MK2866. So this means she is running SR + Osta? Osta is much like Var in many ways, just milder imo. Oral SR9009 is useless. Unless you have the topical version or injectable it wont do much at all. Injectable is pricy but amazing

In the future look into S23 for her. Or even Laxogenin. Throw in some creatine hcl.

That is a winning compound I have found for females. Osta is good as well.

Low dose like everyone said.

My $2 centz.

33 pounds in 6 weeks? I've been on legit gear for three decades and done everything you can imagine and never gained more than 15 pounds in 12 weeks and thats running high dosage.

How much of the 33 pounds did you keep? Majority had to be water and if it was I question the product.

Just my opinion.
Thinking 33 pounds must have been from a dirty filthy bulk.

30+ lbs sounds like MK677 and a host of other anabolics combined.

I have seen hundreds of guys run RAD and never come anywhere close to such a gain. But I guess anything is possible.

You said she is running SR9009 + Osta + MK2866. Osta is MK2866. So this means she is running SR + Osta? Osta is much like Var in many ways, just milder imo. Oral SR9009 is useless. Unless you have the topical version or injectable it wont do much at all. Injectable is pricy but amazing

In the future look into S23 for her. Or even Laxogenin. Throw in some creatine hcl.

That is a winning compound I have found for females. Osta is good as well.

Low dose like everyone said.

My $2 centz.
She is on oral sr9009. Once the var comes in she’ll be off all the other stuff. She’s currently also taking creatine hcl. Sorry I meant to type cardarine on my original post. She hasn’t had any results or anything from that stack. That’s why I’m now leaning to var while taking her off the other 3.

She is on oral sr9009. Once the var comes in she’ll be off all the other stuff. She’s currently also taking creatine hcl. Sorry I meant to type cardarine on my original post. She hasn’t had any results or anything from that stack. That’s why I’m now leaning to var while taking her off the other 3.
Cardarine is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thinking 33 pounds must have been from a dirty filthy bulk.
Not at all. Fasting 15-16 hours with yogurt/granola and protein shake to break the fast. Then late afternoon before the gym a small carb like peanut butter with whole grain or oatmeal. Then dinner is just a fish or seafood(I don’t eat meat) with cauliflower rice and a veggie side like Brussels sprouts or asparagus. If I didn’t break the fast with yogurt it was with hard boiled eggs.

Diet, diet, diet

Not at all. Fasting 15-16 hours with yogurt/granola and protein shake to break the fast. Then late afternoon before the gym a small carb like peanut butter with whole grain or oatmeal. Then dinner is just a fish or seafood(I don’t eat meat) with cauliflower rice and a veggie side like Brussels sprouts or asparagus. If I didn’t break the fast with yogurt it was with hard boiled eggs.
Good for you still can’t believe it.
33 pounds of muscle is 42 days? That’s like .78 pounds per day which on tren/test/primo, EQ I can’t. I was consuming 6000 calories per day to pack in my 15 pounds.

Anyway good luck to you

Good for you still can’t believe it.
33 pounds of muscle is 42 days? That’s like .78 pounds per day which on tren/test/primo, EQ I can’t. I was consuming 6000 calories per day to pack in my 15 pounds.

Anyway good luck to you
Monday - Friday I was at 2500-maaaaaybe 3000. On the weekend I was a little more free about it. But definitely didn’t abuse the weekend dinners and such.

Back