• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Floyd Mayweather refuses pic with teenage boy cuz he has painted nails

Get Shredded!
Wow I was just joking but it appears I may have misjudged you. I honestly thought you were one of the more intelligent guys here at ASF. Seriously I always looked forward to your opinions on things but now I feel like I’ve been dubbed. First of all that’s one of the most shallow way of looking at things than I’ve heard in a long time. In a way your worse than a fag hater or a racist or whatever else there is. Your judging me by my fucking toe nails. Let’s be real. Had I not said anything about painting my toe nails due to MMA trauma you would have never known if we did meet in person. Unless I was about to beat the fuck out of you in a cage chances are I would be wearing shoes. Second I’m not sure if you think that makes me gay or more feminine than you but I promise you I’m more man than 99.9% of the dudes you are ok hanging with. Take that how you want but it’s just the way it is. Oh BTW I’m often called monkey knuckles because of my knuckle calluses and I too have one cauliflower ear. Does that make me cool enough yet? Lmk what else I need to do to meet your requirements? Lol

Thats what I'm saying. I'm sure you're cool AF but it's not for me and I don't want to be with someone that takes the time to paint their nails. I dunno, I owned a body shop where getting nails dirty made me proud because I knew I got shit done. Kind of like a MMA fighter and their ears. Or someone that has rough hands. Yeah I'm old, 47 and maybe I'm just old school like that. I also don't use the wife's body products on my skin. The wife likes the smell after I work on something.

How the fuck can you be straight if you like getting plowed in the ass by a cock? Ok bisexual but that’s still gay right. Fuck I don’t know you mother fuckers have so many rules about this and that when it comes to sexuality. This shit is confusing.

I understand that line of thinking but it's a little off.
There ARE guys that just like getting fucked.
They don't kiss.. Don't suck dick.. Don't get their dicks sucked.. They just wanna get plowed.

What about a guy that let's his wife use a dildo on him?
Is he gay?
See what I'm saying?
It's just the sexual FEELING they like.
They're not into men.
A guy that gets fucked by a Dood is MORE THAN LIKELY gay... but not all of em.
I knkw it's a bit much.. But it's real.
I agree... I'd say most are at least a little gay

Is he gay?
See what I'm saying?
They're not into men.

I think there is a big difference between your wife hitting you with a dildo and a pair of balls slapping against your ass, just sayin....:coffee:

As a fellow cock sucker I DO NOT BELIEVE for one second you don't think Trump ABSOLUTELY fucken hates you.
He hates me more cuz I'm black.. hates my boyfriend cuz he's Asian.. but hates you too.
Maybe not as much, but he ain't doing you any favors.
..... and you know this but you won't post it.
Which makes u a borderline bitch ass hoe.
(I really like saying that btw)

You really are clueless, that great economy was doing all of us a favor.

And I stopped at “transkids” you are disgusting

- - - Updated - - -

See there’s always one. I rest my case. Lol. Btw thanks Ironrage. If anyone needs me I’ll be running on the treadmill for the next 3 days non stop.

I’m
Just messing with you, no one on the forum is fatter than me right now

You really are clueless, that great economy was doing all of us a favor.

And I stopped at “transkids” you are disgusting

- - - Updated - - -

I’m
Just messing with you, no one on the forum is fatter than me right now

Transkids?

Wow I was just joking but it appears I may have misjudged you. I honestly thought you were one of the more intelligent guys here at ASF. Seriously I always looked forward to your opinions on things but now I feel like I’ve been dubbed. First of all that’s one of the most shallow way of looking at things than I’ve heard in a long time. In a way your worse than a fag hater or a racist or whatever else there is. Your judging me by my fucking toe nails. Let’s be real. Had I not said anything about painting my toe nails due to MMA trauma you would have never known if we did meet in person. Unless I was about to beat the fuck out of you in a cage chances are I would be wearing shoes. Second I’m not sure if you think that makes me gay or more feminine than you but I promise you I’m more man than 99.9% of the dudes you are ok hanging with. Take that how you want but it’s just the way it is. Oh BTW I’m often called monkey knuckles because of my knuckle calluses and I too have one cauliflower ear. Does that make me cool enough yet? Lmk what else I need to do to meet your requirements? Lol

Hmm I thought you said finger nails but whatever. Point is I have a daughter and my values that don't align with males painting their finger nails. No I don't want my daughter to date a man with painted nails for many reasons. Seriously why would a man paint their nails? Maybe that's what I'm missing here. If you don't like the way your nails look go get them cleaned up at the salon.

If I were to paint my nails I would have to daily as thinner would remove it in a day. It's not something I would do anyway but just saying.

You're offended and that wasn't my goal. I didn't think you were that fragile but maybe I should have knowing you painted your nails. Why can't we all have different opinions? Like I said many times on here I could careless if someone is gay but no I wouldn't hang out with someone that was gay. Why? Unless that gay person had things in common with myself like, hunting, guns, fishing, cars, motorcycles, fabrication, fitness and checking out women. Something tells me that would be hard to find. Shit I've ditched straight friends that stopped fishing because we had nothing else in common. BTW from what my daughter tells me it's the "emo" kids at school that paint their nails.

Is he gay?
See what I'm saying?
They're not into men.
If you stick anything longer or with more girth than your own dick you’re a Gay .

Yeah it is his choice but it shows he's an arrogant, homophobic piece of shit which is why I posted the video.

I would have taken the picture with the fan, he makes himself look like an arrogant asshole but the made up words mean nothing

I would have taken the picture with the fan, he makes himself look like an arrogant asshole but the made up words mean nothing

Say you're walking around and some.dude from antifa comes up to you and wants to feel your arms and wants a picture with you. This day and age you know this will be posted all over social media. To add maybe you're famous. Now it's being portrayed as a antifa supporter.

Bro I’m not offended by anything you have to say or believe. I respect everyone’s opinions and beliefs. You didn’t call me out with name calling or anything like that so you can take your fragile comment and shove it. Lol Also maybe if you’d take the time to read through the entire thread you would know why I have painted my nails in the past. Also funny how you think that an Ex MMA fighter is girlie for painting his fucked up nails but you recommend I go get my nails done at a spa. Lmao Now that’s girlie dude. Btw I have two daughters also what’s that have to do with anything? So now I have another one of your qualifications as a real man. I got the cauliflower ear, I got hands with more calluses than anyone you hang with and now I have daughters. What else do I need to qualify as cool enough for you? I have a son too! That count? A wife? As far as the ECO kids painting their nails in school. First I have no idea what eco kids even are and two I have a feeling they paint their nails for completely different reasons than I have. Which is kinda my whole point. Your judging me based on one thing amd imo that’s shallow and disappointing. Listen bro you do you. It’s all good in my book. Nothing but respect here. Again I was just taken back by the narrow minded way of thinking you have going on. That would be like me saying I’m sorry John Doe I know we use to be friends but now that you had an ear ring put in your ear we can no longer be friends. Lol

Hmm I thought you said finger nails but whatever. Point is I have a daughter and my values that don't align with males painting their finger nails. No I don't want my daughter to date a man with painted nails for many reasons. Seriously why would a man paint their nails? Maybe that's what I'm missing here. If you don't like the way your nails look go get them cleaned up at the salon.

If I were to paint my nails I would have to daily as thinner would remove it in a day. It's not something I would do anyway but just saying.

You're offended and that wasn't my goal. I didn't think you were that fragile but maybe I should have knowing you painted your nails. Why can't we all have different opinions? Like I said many times on here I could careless if someone is gay but no I wouldn't hang out with someone that was gay. Why? Unless that gay person had things in common with myself like, hunting, guns, fishing, cars, motorcycles, fabrication, fitness and checking out women. Something tells me that would be hard to find. Shit I've ditched straight friends that stopped fishing because we had nothing else in common. BTW from what my daughter tells me it's the "emo" kids at school that paint their nails.

It was in that long post you made

Ahh.
Lemmie preface my response by pointing out what you by now UNDOUBTEDLY know about me.
I don't know what the fuck a trans "kid" is or how it's even fucken legal.
If ur a parent and 5 year old little Johnny tells you he's a girl, and you pursue that INSANE concept by initiating anything medical or clinical, they need to remove that child from the household and fucken prevent future births from that couple.

So what about them?
... and don't call me disgusting cuz we think differently about politics.

Dick
Xox

Bro I’m not offended by anything you have to say or believe. I respect everyone’s opinions and beliefs. You didn’t call me out with name calling or anything like that so you can take your fragile comment and shove it. Lol Also maybe if you’d take the time to read through the entire thread you would know why I have painted my nails in the past. Also funny how you think that an Ex MMA fighter is girlie for painting his fucked up nails but you recommend I go get my nails done at a spa. Lmao Now that’s girlie dude. Btw I have two daughters also what’s that have to do with anything? So now I have another one of your qualifications as a real man. I got the cauliflower ear, I got hands with more calluses than anyone you hang with and now I have daughters. What else do I need to qualify as cool enough for you? I have a son too! That count? A wife? As far as the ECO kids painting their nails in school. First I have no idea what eco kids even are and two I have a feeling they paint their nails for completely different reasons than I have. Which is kinda my whole point. Your judging me based on one thing amd imo that’s shallow and disappointing. Listen bro you do you. It’s all good in my book. Nothing but respect here. Again I was just taken back by the narrow minded way of thinking you have going on. That would be like me saying I’m sorry John Doe I know we use to be friends but now that you had an ear ring put in your ear we can no longer be friends. Lol

I did read your replies and no I don't think going to get your nails FIXED at a salon is gay or soft. They are trying to fix a issue and not trying to hide it.

Anyway I guess my phone didn't like EMO and said ECO. I'm sure you know what EMO is. Anyway, I know you're a good dude so it has nothing to do with that. It has to do with a health issue that you could have addressed but cover up and have to maintain all the time.

Listen you and I have been pretty open on this site and I appreciate that. Not in this topic but many others. We've gone into our personal life many times. Like I said I know you're a good dude but there's no way in hell I'd hang out with a man that paints his fingernails. That's just.ME and how I feel. Like I said earlier on in this topic when you said you have a issue with the way you think of yourself. Screw what anyone else thinks.

Say you're walking around and some.dude from antifa comes up to you and wants to feel your arms and wants a picture with you. This day and age you know this will be posted all over social media. To add maybe you're famous. Now it's being portrayed as a antifa supporter.

If I had fame and a fan wanted a picture I would do it, if he was antifa I would probably have no clue unless he was out causing trouble at the time and if that was the case then yes I would distance myself from that.

I get what you’re saying about being old school but I can think of two instances off the top of my head of guys having painted nails, one of them being lee priest, his were black and that didn’t seem girly or fruity to me. Didn’t seem out of the ordinary at all for lee.

If I had fame and a fan wanted a picture I would do it, if he was antifa I would probably have no clue unless he was out causing trouble at the time and if that was the case then yes I would distance myself from that.

I get what you’re saying about being old school but I can think of two instances off the top of my head of guys having painted nails, one of them being lee priest, his were black and that didn’t seem girly or fruity to me. Didn’t seem out of the ordinary at all for lee.

I think you guys found a way to get rid of me haha. You guys paint on, I'll stick to building cars.

Cool man. Different strokes for different folks. That’s what makes the world go round. Seriously though I still have no idea what eco or emo means. Too many special groups for me to keep track of anymore.

I did read your replies and no I don't think going to get your nails FIXED at a salon is gay or soft. They are trying to fix a issue and not trying to hide it.

Anyway I guess my phone didn't like EMO and said ECO. I'm sure you know what EMO is. Anyway, I know you're a good dude so it has nothing to do with that. It has to do with a health issue that you could have addressed but cover up and have to maintain all the time.

Listen you and I have been pretty open on this site and I appreciate that. Not in this topic but many others. We've gone into our personal life many times. Like I said I know you're a good dude but there's no way in hell I'd hang out with a man that paints his fingernails. That's just.ME and how I feel. Like I said earlier on in this topic when you said you have a issue with the way you think of yourself. Screw what anyone else thinks.

Get Shredded!

I’m at Alta as we speak….

Now I would have a beer with you ar15 even if you’re half a fag.

See now that’s what I’m talking about. Who cares what someone else does or is. Life is short. Let’s drink and be merry!!!

Now I would have a beer with you ar15 even if you’re half a fag.

Actually MM there are 5 things on me that are really really big. Two hands, two feet, and well you can probably guess the 5th thing. Anyway with the size of my feet it’s probably more like 15%. Lol

Not even half fag, he’s gay from the ankles down….that’s like 10%

Actually MM there are 5 things on me that are really really big. Two hands, two feet, and well you can probably guess the 5th thing. Anyway with the size of my feet it’s probably more like 15%. Lol

Bro you don’t gotta tell me, we’ve PMd each other. I know what the 5th thing is. It’s your heart.

BTW I hope I’m not ruining this for anyone since there seems to be such hate for dudes that paint their nails but it’s kinda standard practice for ALOT of athletes to paint their nails. I chose to paint mine for looks but there are a TON of athletes that paint their toenails in a ton of different sports. Especially endurance athletes, runners, fighters, etc. Any athlete that puts constant strain and repeated trauma on their toes. Alot do it to help strengthen soft nails but many do it for looks as well. Most runners and fighters develop black toenails at some point anyway so they choose to just paint the rest to match. Even guys that catch a football regularly have been known to use clear coating on their fingernails. Just throwing that out there for all you real alpha men so you can understand us beta’s a little better. Lol

Attachments

• 327.jpg
    327.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 15
Back