• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash’s Superhero Tren E log

IML Gear Cream!
I’m glad you had fun with your son and managed to not eat any candy. Good job! 👍
Day 7: a full week in the books. Today was a very hectic and jam packed for me. I definitely under ate today but I was just so busy. Honestly, for my body type it’s far better to under eat than over eat. Not only was it Halloween but my wife’s father passed away a year ago today. We had to be up early to make a family memorial at his grave site. Then we had to make it to his former church so they could do a little memorial for him as well. Following church the family had a lunch memorial so needless to say my day was packed. Then of course came good ole Trick or Treating with my son. That made everything well worth running around all day. It’s those special times that we will both remember. Pretty soon he will be going on Halloween with his friends and Dad gets dissed. I tried to stay hydrated the best I could so my Monday workout did not suffer. I didn’t hit the gym today due to the lack of getting in my meals. I’ll be ready to Pound the food again tomorrow!

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 2 scoops protein and 10oz 2% milk

Meal 2: Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on wheat bread from Subway.

Meal 3: chicken and rice

Meal 4: porterhouse burger and two pieces of power bread

I did manage to stay away from the Halloween candy! Yay to me lol

Pin day tomorrow. Back to the gym as well! I’m so ready to go hard after taking three days off!

Not much else to report.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

I’m glad you had fun with your son and managed to not eat any candy. Good job!

Thank you!! We had a blast! It was kind of a tough day emotionally though with my wife’s family mourning the anniversary of her father’s passing. It was very somber time at their house but I did not want that to spoil the fun of Halloween for my son. I’m surprised how easy it was to not devour the candy. Usually I would have to keep it totally out of sight but it didn’t bother me. Trying to really give my all this run and see what 12 weeks of sacrifice and hard work can do for my physique.

Day 8: 11/1/21

I missed posting up yesterday. I didn’t get to the gym until later than expected and I had to be up early the next day. In order to ensure I could fall asleep quickly, I took some melatonin and it knocked me out fast. Yesterday was back day. I am starting to feel stronger and my muscles feel more fuller than last week.

I had a very tough back workout. I was sweating my ass off. I logged my workouts but nothing was crazy on poundage. Still very early.

Here is my back workout:

Peace ASF!

Day 9: 11/2/21

I am really starting to feel the Oxy in my body. My muscles feel a lot more fuller than they did last week. My upper body feels pumped. My upper body is usually the first place I start to see results. My legs feel pumped as well like I’m flexing my quads and hams all day. I decedent to run the Oxy for three weeks (23 days) because I wanted to bump my last 7 days on to 75mg. I have Winstrol to use on the back end and I just wanted to use the Anadrol as a nice kick start before everything starts to begin. My strength and endurance have increased also from last week’s workouts.

I’m going to take some photos at the end of the week.

Meals:
Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill rolled Oates.

Meal 2: chicken breast and 3/4 cooked Basmati rice

Meal 3: three big 95% lean ground beef stuffed in green peppers. (The wife cooked a fire dinner for me) 2 pieces of power bread

Meal 4: 2 scoops protein and 1 large banana (post workout meal)

Meal 5: chicken breast and 3/4 cup Basmati rice and 1/2 broccoli

Workouts: chest day. I took 50mg of Anadrol preworkout and 85mg total for the day. This will continue for 7 more days.

I started doing the chest workout I’ll be doing for the next 4-5 weeks. This really gave me a good pump. I hardly ever mess with cables when I do my usual chest workouts but this routine was heavy with cable exercises. Three different variations to be exact. (Chest workout below) I did incline barbell bench near the end of my workout and it was tough to get my reps in. My chest was destroyed already. I really tried to focus on pinning my shoulders back on my presses. I did 25 minutes of cardio on incline treadmill too. I can notice a slight change in strength and endurance from last weeks workouts. Upper body is a tad bigger and my triceps are bulging out more. I take pride in my triceps so they love making theirselves known. But, I really hate my biceps. I just do not have the genetics for great biceps. One thing I didn’t get from my pops. He had amazing arms! All three heads of his triceps were beautifully developed and ripped and his bicep peak was insane!! Me on the other hand, did not get that passed down to me. My larger muscles are my pride and joy with wide shoulders but my calves and Bo’s suck donkey testicles.

I forgot to mention yesterday was pin day. I dosed like this:

.6ml Superhero Tren E
.75ml of mast E
1.25 ml test e

I also took .5ml of Aromasin

Stopped at the grocery store after the gym. Picked up a family size 93-7 lean ground Turkey and some chicken sausages to change things up. Not bad, 13g of protein per link and very low fat.

My libido is increasing mightily as well. I was ready to serve up the wifey something nice starting last Sunday. I can definitely bust strong nuts more than once a day. I hope this only gets better from here! Tren always makes me feel super horny! Can’t wait to see what things feel like when I up my Mast E dose to 400 - 500mg a week down the line.

I will do fasted cardio tomorrow morning and get a good dry weight to report back everyone. Pics also coming Sunday.

Leg Day tomorrow!!

Peace ASF!
1206b127e22aff6423874972ca6ae00f.jpg

Chest workout today!

It’s definitely a great libido boosting combo. I can also see my body starting to lean out nicely. My weight hasn’t changed much on the scale but I definitely notice the recomposition of my body starting to take form. I have controlled the bloat from the Anadrol pretty well with a sound clean diet. Which is the name of the game anyway. I’m very excited to see how things progress from here. The longer esters usually start to “feel” like they are kicking in around week 4 but I have never ran Tren E before. So I shall see how that hits me. The Tren Hex I’ve ran took around week 5 but I was expecting that to be the case.

Last edited:
It’s definitely a great libido boosting combo. I can also see my body starting to lean out nicely. My weight hasn’t changed much on the scale but I definitely notice the recomposition of my body starting to take form. I have controlled the bloat from the Anadrol pretty well with a sound clean diet. Which is the name of the game anyway. I’m very excited to see how things progress from here. The longer esters usually start to “feel” like they are kicking in around week 4 but I have never ran Tren E before. So I shall see how that hits me. The Tren Hex I’ve ran took around week 5 but I was expecting that to be the case.

Yeah, weeks 6-8,9,10 or whatever seem to be the sweetest spot for myself when long . Recomping is the name of the game ! Diet is sound and the train is comin’!

Max

I love the recomp effect. Even at the same body weight you start looking a lot bigger.

Get Shredded!
Day 10: 11/3/21

I decided to do a rest day for Wednesday. No new changes to report today. I just rested, ate and showed off the power of the libido boosting combo of mast/tren to the wife last night. Before she met me, she wasn’t a fan of meatheads on gear. She is kind of the by the book nerdy type. I say that in a good way too. I need that balance in my life actually so it works out. But, I explained to her the medical importance of me being on TRT first and started her off with that. Then when it was time to run higher blast doses, I tried to focus on the benefits of my libido enhancing and how our sex life would be great. Needless to say, she now accepts it and looks forward to my Tren cycles lol. It helps having her support because not only does she assist me with glute shots but I couldn’t imagine having to hide my gear usage. Plus, it’s not a recipe for a good relationship when your partner is not in tune with the activities/hobbies that you love. She doesn’t have to be running cycles with me or work out with me but helping me with meal prep and injections is very helpful!

My appetite is still very good and I feel good overall. No BP headaches from the Adrol so far. I love that feeling when you eat your food and it feels like you are growing with each bite. One of the good feelings of being on cycle is feeding the machine. I’m not quite there yet but hopefully soon.

I’m still trying to adjust my workout schedule. I work out later at night but I found going to the gym at 11pm was just too late and I don’t like going to bed that late. It takes awhile for me to settle down after the gym. The issue with going a little earlier is the gym is so crowded. I’m going to start taking the extra 25 minute drive to a larger gym in the upcoming weeks. I’m planning to get there around 10pm probably.

Peace ASF!

Day 11: 11/4/21

Today was pin day. I took about a 3ml injection into my right glute. I’ve been getting really good at injecting my right glute. My left, not so much. My dose was;
.6ml Superhero Tren E
.8ml mast E
1.5ml test e

Nice and smooth shot, just like the all the ones before it. No issues yet.

Meals for day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg and 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Oates.

Meal 2: apple bourbon chicken sausage and two pieces protein power bread

Meal 3: Tuna and a yogurt cup

Meal 4: a clean eats meal- chicken and waffles (one of my favorites)

Meal 5- Wayfair protein RTD drink

Meal 6. Chicken Sausage and 1 piece of protein bread and 1/3 cup cottage cheese

Arm workout.

Tricep Rope extension x4
Close Grip bench (Smith machine) x4
Skull crushers x 4
Cable tricep kickbacks x 3

Cable curls x4
Plate loaded Preacher curl x4
DB preacher pad hammer curls x2
Cable Rope Hammer curls x2

Thank goodness it’s Friday tomorrow. Work has been stressful but I’m glad I am working from home and can cook and eat when I want. It helps make up for all the stress. Tomorrow I will hit up legs! I love Friday nights at the gym!

Peace ASF!

Day 13: 11/6/21:
I had a nice lazy Saturday today. I got in four meals before hitting the gym. I was feeling pretty good today. I could tell that I am starting to feel stronger. Noticing my shoulders taking shape.

Meal 1: 1/2 lb of ground beef, 1 cup of egg whites and 1/2 cup Oates. Big breakfast but I was feeling hungry this morning.

Meal 2: 2 Bison sausage, 1 cup jasmine rice and broccoli. Not too bad. 14g of protein per link. I used the air fryer for these and they turned out very tasty.

Meal 3: 1 pack of Tuna and Large banana. A good 35g of protein in each Tuna pack. Convenient and taste good.

Meal 4: pre-workout-Ground turkey and pasta. My wife surprised me and cooked dinner tonight while I ran some errands. Good dinner and she cooked in bulk so I can use tomorrow for extra meals.

Meal 5: post workout- Lean Body RTD protein drink. A quick 40g of protein post workout. Forgot my banana :(

Meal 6: sushi, cottage cheese and Greek yogurt. A nice little cheat treat.

Workout: Shoulders & Traps

BB press x 5- started off with the bar and worked my way up to 45’s on each side for 8 reps.

Machine Hammer press x 4- tried to focus on full range of motion. good control on the negative into a controlled pause at the bottom.

DB side raises x 3
Super set with
Cable rope face pulls x 3

EZ curl bar front raise x 3
Super set with
Cable upright row x 3

Smith Machine behind the back shrug x 3

DB shrug x 2
Standing calf machine- 4 x 12-15

I felt strong today and got a good pump in the gym. A good day of eating today as well. I’m happy knowing that for the first two weeks of my run I have been eating very good and not cheating or underrating consistently. I feel like I can make some good adjustments to my diet after the two week mark with all the notes I’ve made on my food log. I’m going to also start picking up the cardio soon too. Things are going to be getting very fun soon.

Peace ASF!!

I’m feeling like everything is tightening up and I am looking more full. Vascularity has started to increase as well this week. My wife has noticed my subtle physique changes as well. I like to ease in my cardio sessions too. There is no point to start off guns blazing because then your stuck with nowhere to go from there when you want to increase fat loss intensity. Sure, more suffering from diet of course but that comes with sound adjustments as well. So far so good. No complaints or issues yet. Motivation is still sky high and my appetite has increased in between meals this week as well. I’m going to take a look at my food log today and see what tweaks can be made. I’ll also look at my dosing protocol too and look at adjusting my weekly doses.

Watched a great UFC card last night! Some really good fights. I’m a big MMA fan and it was a nice treat to come home from the gym and catch a good card. I’m usually so busy day to day that I don’t have time to catch sports like I used to. I usually have to catch things later via a condensed game on YouTube. It was nice to relax and watch a live event. Ate some good sushi with my wife and kicked up my feet. Thank goodness for Daylight Savings Time too!

Day 15: 11/8/21

New week, same hunger and desire!!

Since things are starting take shape and flow nicely, I decided to begin my usual push/pull/leg routine I love to do whilst on cycle. I had by far my best workout tonight. I felt strong and mentally sharp to hold my focus to concentrate on my rep tempo. I was really tapped into the mind/muscle connection.

Today was pin day. I took my usual Monday left glute injection. My shot consisted of:
.75ml Superhero Tren E, .8ml Mast E and 1.5 ml of Test E with 50mg Anadrol pre-workout. Nice easy shot. No pain.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg and 3 piece of power protein bread.

Meal 2: 9oz of 93/7 ground Turkey and 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 3: 1 can tuna (35g protein) and 1 large banana

Meal 4: homemade Cobb Salad- (grilled chicken breast, lettuce, hard boiled eggs and provolone cheese)

Meal 5: Lean Body RTD

Meal 6: 5oz ground Turkey, broccoli and 1/2 cup jasmine rice

Workout: Push A

Push A:
1. Incline DB bench
2. DB flat Bench press
3. Hammer Chest press
4. Hammer shoulder press
5. Cable side raise-
6. Rope push down-
7. 1 arm cable overhead extension-

I felt really good. I wanted to stick with good form and 8-12 rep range for both incline and flat DB press. I really tried to focus on pausing at the bottom, exploding up with shoulders back and really controlling the negative. Worked up to 90lb for 8 on incline and 80 for 10 on Flat DB press. I was sweating bullets tonight, which I love. I know it’s not an indicator of a great workout but I really love sweating my butt off in the gym. I’m starting to feel pumped throughout the day and I have a good overall feeling. I’m excited for things to come. I think I’m going to really blow up this cycle. Diets been great and training is going good. Can’t wait for the upcoming weeks!

Peace ASF!

Day 16: 11/9/21

I had to be up a little early this morning for a doctor’s appointment so I didn’t get great sleep last night. I was a little tired throughout the day but snuck in a quick power nap after I clocked out of my day job. The nap seemed to help rejuvenate me so I was able to get a productive work out in tonight. I am very motivated by all the detailed logs on ASF going on now. It helps keep me focused seeing other people going hard.

Meals for the day:
Meal 1: a little over 1 cup of egg whites, 1 whole egg and 3 pieces of power protein bread.

Meal two: beef strips, 1 cup white rice and 1/2 cup of broccoli. Drizzled with low sodium soy sauce.

Meal 3: 1 packet of tuna and 1 large banana

Meal 4:Clean Eatz meal. The chicken, waffles, Turkey bacon and eggs. (40g protein & 49g carbs) 2/3 cup cottage cheese (pre workout meal)

Meal 5- Lean Body RTD protein drink (post workout)

Meal 6: Clean Eatz meal. Pineapple Teriyaki chicken.

Workout:
Started push/pull/legs I needed a good wake me up workout so I decided to hit Legs tonight. Boy was I glad I did. There has been a lot of talk on the boards lately about leg workouts. I used the motivation from ppl talking about really hitting your legs hard and how most of us leave a lot in tank doing legs and we don’t hit them as hard as we think. I really tried to block out the pain and when I was ready to stop my set, I dug deep and tried to squeeze out a few more reps. My legs were hurting bad.

Hip abductor 3 x 15

Hip adductor 3 x 15

Leg extension x 5 all controlled reps and slow negative. Nothing less than 15 reps. last set going beyond failure.

Narrow leg press x 4 legs were really hurting but I tried to be mentally strong and push out a few more reps after I originally wanted to stop.

Hack Squat X 3 dying here but pushed through

Seated Leg curl x 4

DB stiff leg deads x 3

Leg press calf raise x 4

This week is my short week unfortunately so I really wanted to hammer legs hard. I won’t hit legs again until Sunday night.

I’m feeling really good. Nice little pump throughout day and my upper body is starting to really improve nicely in the mirror. My legs feel strong as well. No issues yet. No Trensomnia or bad night sweats. I am a sweat ass by nature anyway but nothing abnormal in that department. I know it’s early still but definitely feel more confident in the gym. Anadrol is helping with that as well. If I had more I would definitely run 75mg a day. I flirted with idea but decided to stick with running my original 50mg dose. My appetite is very strong and I’m very hungry when it’s time to eat my meals. I’m sticking with eating every 2 1/2 hours. Drinking water all day too. Noticing increased vascularity as well. My wife says she notices a definite improvement in my physique. I hope to get some good sleep tonight so I can hit my pull workout hard. I’m very excited for tomorrow’s workout. I’m locked in on my diet and don’t have any bad food urges. Too focused to let any weaknesses derail my efforts. I’m not messing around this time. I really want to make some significant improvements this year and stay consistent. See ya tomorrow!

Peace ASF!

Day 15: 11/8/21

New week, same hunger and desire!!

Since things are starting take shape and flow nicely, I decided to begin my usual push/pull/leg routine I love to do whilst on cycle. I had by far my best workout tonight. I felt strong and mentally sharp to hold my focus to concentrate on my rep tempo. I was really tapped into the mind/muscle connection.

Today was pin day. I took my usual Monday left glute injection. My shot consisted of:
.75ml Superhero Tren E, .8ml Mast E and 1.5 ml of Test E with 50mg Anadrol pre-workout. Nice easy shot. No pain.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg and 3 piece of power protein bread.

Meal 2: 9oz of 93/7 ground Turkey and 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 3: 1 can tuna (35g protein) and 1 large banana

Meal 4: homemade Cobb Salad- (grilled chicken breast, lettuce, hard boiled eggs and provolone cheese)

Meal 6: 5oz ground Turkey, broccoli and 1/2 cup jasmine rice

Workout: Push A

Push A:
1. Incline DB bench
2. DB flat Bench press
3. Hammer Chest press
4. Hammer shoulder press
5. Cable side raise-
6. Rope push down-
7. 1 arm cable overhead extension-

I felt really good. I wanted to stick with good form and 8-12 rep range for both incline and flat DB press. I really tried to focus on pausing at the bottom, exploding up with shoulders back and really controlling the negative. Worked up to 90lb for 8 on incline and 80 for 10 on Flat DB press. I was sweating bullets tonight, which I love. I know it’s not an indicator of a great workout but I really love sweating my butt off in the gym. I’m starting to feel pumped throughout the day and I have a good overall feeling. I’m excited for things to come. I think I’m going to really blow up this cycle. Diets been great and training is going good. Can’t wait for the upcoming weeks!

Peace ASF!

Looking Beastly !! Saw that Bison Sausage and that Cobb Salad ! I think a Super Cobb Salad will be eaten today ! Keep up the killer workout/diet

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Looking Beastly !! Saw that Bison Sausage and that Cobb Salad ! I think a Super Cobb Salad will be eaten today ! Keep up the killer workout/diet

Max

Thanks Max. I need to do a better job posting pics of my meals. Those Bison sausages were so delicious. I hardly ever see them at local supermarket we frequent, so they caught my eye last week and I had to give them a try. Almost $20 for 5 links but those were amazing. I’ll see if I can “sneak” those in our cart next time I see them. Lol

Day 17: 11/10/21

Happy Hump Day. I am really seeing good results from my Anadrol run. It’s not a Flash product so I’ve been quiet about it since I’m here to log my experience using Flash’s Superhero Tren E product. But, to be true to my log I have note that I’m sad it will be ending tomorrow. It was a good 4 week run (26 days mostly at 50mg ED). I am noticeably bigger but I did a great job controlling the bloat with a decent diet. The Abombs did it’s job of setting the table in preparation of my long esters picking things up. Feeling strong in the gym but I haven’t tested my strength really. Keeping things controlled and dialed in. Tomorrow is pin day so I’m happy about that. I kind of had a fun day eating today. I treated myself to subway and I had two pieces of brioche bread with my breakfast meal. A little fun now and then is perfectly fine as long as I’m going hard on my diet consistently.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg & 2 pieces of brioche bread (a little breakfast treat) 1 Greek yogurt back (15g protein)

Meal 2: beef strips, 1 cup white rice and broccoli

Meal 3: 7oz chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice and broccoli

Meal 4: footlong sub- oven roasted chicken breast on Italian bread

Meal 6: same as meal 3 but 8oz chicken breast

Workout for the day. I felt very strong today and I had a very good workout. I was fortunate that the gym was empty so I could do my thing without any waiting or adjusting my routine. I felt so mentally in tune with my muscles tonight. I did a few more exercises today due to the fact it’s a short week for me and I won’t my next pull workout until Monday so I went a little more volume tonight with extra warm up
Sets (not counted).

Pull Day A:
1. Lat pull down X 4 (I did these using two hand attachments in place of a large bar. I loved the stretch and control I had)
2. DB row X 3 (a basic 3 point row. Last set was 75lb x 10)
3. CG cable row x3
4. Plate machine row superset with DB pullovers x 3 (this was a good superset. I could really feel my back muscles activating. I had good mental focus with these exercises)
5. Machine rear delt fly-X 4
6. 1 Arm Cable preacher Curl 4 (single arm with a good stretch on this movement. I really love this machine. The seat swivels around so you can do seated curls)

I was pretty taxed after tonight’s workout. One more workout and then two days off. Maybe 3. We shall see how I feel Sunday night. It would be nice to get legs in on Sunday!

Peace ASF!

Day 19: 11/12/21
My schedule changed due to my son coming down with a bad cold, so we won’t be coming over this. Instead, he will just come next weekend. Since I have some more days to workout this weekend, I decided to take Thursday off to give my body a rest. Friday I would hit my Push workout.

Meals for the day:
Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg and 2 pieces of power bread

Meal 2: 5oz chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 3: Tuna and 1 large banana

Meal 4: 6oz steak, asparagus and potatoes

Meal 5 Lean Body RTD (post workout)

Meal 6: chicken salad with 5oz chicken breast and a salad kit no dressing.

Workouts for the day: Push B

Push B:
1. Incline press- 225 x 10
2. Cable fly - seated version, good pump
3. CG Bench - Smith machine, 235 x 8
4. DB side raise- higher reps 20, 20 and 15
5. Cable free motion Shoulder press- loved this machine
6. 1 arm tricep push down-great exercise. 1 arm at a time.
7. 1 arm underhand pull down- 1 arm at a time. Slow and steady

I wasn’t a big fan of the incline bench at my gym. The incline was too steep for me. I usually prefer a 35 degree incline. I really loved the Free Motion cable shoulder press. I felt constant tension on my shoulders without jeopardizing any elbow pain.

I’m going to take Saturday off and rest up for legs b tomorrow.

Peace ASF!

Have a nice rest day! 👍
Day 19: 11/12/21
My schedule changed due to my son coming down with a bad cold, so we won’t be coming over this. Instead, he will just come next weekend. Since I have some more days to workout this weekend, I decided to take Thursday off to give my body a rest. Friday I would hit my Push workout.

Meals for the day:
Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg and 2 pieces of power bread

Meal 2: 5oz chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 3: Tuna and 1 large banana

Meal 4: 6oz steak, asparagus and potatoes

Meal 5 Lean Body RTD (post workout)

Meal 6: chicken salad with 5oz chicken breast and a salad kit no dressing.

Workouts for the day: Push B

Push B:
1. Incline press- 225 x 10
2. Cable fly - seated version, good pump
3. CG Bench - Smith machine, 235 x 8
4. DB side raise- higher reps 20, 20 and 15
5. Cable free motion Shoulder press- loved this machine
6. 1 arm tricep push down-great exercise. 1 arm at a time.
7. 1 arm underhand pull down- 1 arm at a time. Slow and steady

I wasn’t a big fan of the incline bench at my gym. The incline was too steep for me. I usually prefer a 35 degree incline. I really loved the Free Motion cable shoulder press. I felt constant tension on my shoulders without jeopardizing any elbow pain.

I’m going to take Saturday off and rest up for legs b tomorrow.

Peace ASF!

Day 21: 11/14/21

I have made it to the 3 week mark. As I have been noting, I have seen increases in strength and endurance in the gym. I’m feeling more confident with my new gym now too and I believe I have mapped out some good times to go to avoid the crowd. I have also seen significant muscle gains and vascularity as well. The Anadrol was a big contributor for that but now my long esters are ready to start doing their job. I always prefer to cover up in the gym but I wanted to try and sneak some good gym photos. I snapped a few last before doing my rack pulls. My upper body/shoulders are always the first to grow. My triceps also come on fast! I’ve noticed some nice vascularity around my triceps. I need to take some measurements this week to compare from where I started. Quads are cutting up and my calves seemed pumped. Still need to grow my quads significantly more. Diet is still on point. Even when I relaxed with my wife on Saturday night and we shared a little weekend preroll to unwind, I was so proud that I didn’t let the munchies get the best of me. I loved the appetite increase it gave me but I only ate my “diet” food. I’m excited to see where things go from here.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 6oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites and 2 pieces power protein bread

Meal 2: 1 can tuna, 2 scoop protein shake and 1 large banana

Meal 3: 3 pieces of talipia, zucchini and 1 cup jasmine rice - preworkout meal

Meal 4: Lean Body RTD with 1 large banana - post workout meal.

Meal 5: 5 Oz ground sirloin and 1/2 cup Basmati rice

Meal 6: cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, 1 piece power bread

Workout for the day: Pull B-

The gym was absolutely dead tonight. I love working out on the weekends around 10pm. I can focus and superset without having to bother anyone or be bothered. Everything went great except for the guy taking his sweat time curling in the power rack!!! Luckily it did not cause to much of an issue for me. Workout looked like this:

Pull B:
1. Pull ups-4 sets to failure. Highest was 10 and lowest was last set at 7
2. Wide Grip cable Row-nice good stretch with strict form. I really tried to focus on my mind muscle connection
3. Hammer front pull down- moderate weight but focus on full range of motion with good pause at bottom.
4. rack pulls/trap bar deads- went for higher reps tonight- 15-20- last set 225lb x 15
5. Rope Face pulls - I love the pump I get from these three sets
6. Upright rows-love this exercise
7. Machine preacher curl-three sets

Monday is pin day!! Always fun!

Peace ASF!

Day 22: 11/15/21
Monday starts the week and nothing kicks off a week like doing legs. It was also pin day today.

Pin day: 3.5ml left glute injection.
.8ml Superhero Tren E
.8ml Mast E
1.5ml Test E

Pain free and smooth injection.

Meals for the day:
Meal 1: .4oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 4 eggs and two pieces power bread

Meal 2. 8oz chicken, 1 cup white rice

Meal 3: tuna and 2 scoops of protein shake

Meal 4: tilapia, zucchini and two pieces power bread

Meal 5: Lean Body RTD (post workout)

Meal 6: tilapia, Greek yogurt

Workout: Leg B

Leg B:
1. Leg extension
2. Lying ham curl
3. Goblet Squat w kettlebell
4. Leg curl
5. Standing Calf Raise
6. Seated calf raise

My legs were hurting leaving the gym. Especially my hammies.

Peace ASF!

Back