• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First order TD

Johnnyhockey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Big thank you to BigEZ for helping me sort out some details up front! Nothing but an incredible, easy process and I couldn’t be more excited to see some results after this cycle, and Looking forward to many more to come!

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpeg
    IMG_0294.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Big thank you to BigEZ for helping me sort out some details up front! Nothing but an incredible, easy process and I couldn’t be more excited to see some results after this cycle, and Looking forward to many more to come!
Let us know about the anavar. I hope it’s potent.

Let us know about the anavar. I hope it’s potent.
Well, to be honest this is my first real cycle so Im still learning how to spot the effects. But I’m on the 2nd week currently running

300mg/week test c
200mg/week NPP
200mg/week Tren A+E

I pin mon/wed/friday

And then do the 50mg Var pre workout on training days

What I’ve noticed so far is that my pumps seem wayyyyyy better. To the point where I can’t even flex. I haven’t seen any strength improvements yet, but from everything I’ve read is that will start taking place around week 3 or 4. I will check in at the one month mark and share my findings! Keeping in mind that I’m trying to keep my doses reasonable to run 12 to 16 weeks, but im also open to suggestions on dosing and timing.

Well, to be honest this is my first real cycle so Im still learning how to spot the effects. But I’m on the 2nd week currently running

300mg/week test c
200mg/week NPP
200mg/week Tren A+E

I pin mon/wed/friday

And then do the 50mg Var pre workout on training days

What I’ve noticed so far is that my pumps seem wayyyyyy better. To the point where I can’t even flex. I haven’t seen any strength improvements yet, but from everything I’ve read is that will start taking place around week 3 or 4. I will check in at the one month mark and share my findings! Keeping in mind that I’m trying to keep my doses reasonable to run 12 to 16 weeks, but im also open to suggestions on dosing and timing.
Smart man. I think reasonable doses for longer durations help keep the muscle gain. It’s not always about fast gains. Fast gains come with fast problems.

Back