• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle. Please help.

banad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. I'm 19 1/2 yrs old, 6ft and 185lbs. I have been training on and off for the last 2-3 yrs with decent results. Now my trainer recommends that I should take Clen and Dianabol to achieve better results. He is selling me 30 pills of 100 mg clen and 100 pills of 10 mg dianabol and recommends that I should take 100mg clen and 30 mg dana daily for one month. However I'm pretty apprehensive about the cycle as I have lots of hormonal issues already. I had terrible acne for which I had to go on accutane, I have plenty of body hair and have really bad gyno and had it since I was 13. Also he didn't say shit about PCT. Please advice if I should go ahead or not.

I suppose I'll be the first to say this. Your training is a fucking idiot. You're way too young to do steriods. And even if you were going to do it, doing dbol and clen for a month is doing it wrong. I don't exactly know what you mean by "hormonal issues" but taking steriods will likey make them worse. Your trainer doesn't sound like a "trainer." He sounds like a drug dealer. Concentrate on diet and exercise, please bro.

Hello all. I'm 19 1/2 yrs old, 6ft and 185lbs. I have been training on and off for the last 2-3 yrs with decent results. Now my trainer recommends that I should take Clen and Dianabol to achieve better results. He is selling me 30 pills of 100 mg clen and 100 pills of 10 mg dianabol and recommends that I should take 100mg clen and 30 mg dana daily for one month. However I'm pretty apprehensive about the cycle as I have lots of hormonal issues already. I had terrible acne for which I had to go on accutane, I have plenty of body hair and have really bad gyno and had it since I was 13. Also he didn't say shit about PCT. Please advice if I should go ahead or not.

Um…….. Abolutely not dude. I can't even tell if you're trolling.

Please absolutely do not do this and re-evaluate who the hell your "trainer" aka drug dealer is.
a) If you buy gear, buy injectables from reputable sponsors here that are legit/good to go (g2g) and not some fake dbol from a street drug dealer.
b) wait till your 21-25 bro
c) have at least 4-5 training years under your belt before jumping on.

Think about it brah, and let us help you out.

PS: Taking clen as a teenager has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Remove clen from your vocabulary until you want to be <5% body fat.

Thank you for the advice brahs.I live in India and here AAS are very cheap and easily available. I wa the getting the stuff for around $30 and so I was kinda tempted although I knew that my trainer was a fucking moron.

Don't bother with steroids or even pro hormones if you are that anxious about hormonal issues, acne and body hair.

What I was thinking. I'm 32 and don't normally get zits. Never have. In fact, it's quite the opposite. My skin gets dry. Despite this, I'll get horrible acne breakouts while on cycle. I can't imagine what it would be like for guys who are prone to acne. There are plenty of horror stories on the internet.

What I was thinking. I'm 32 and don't normally get zits. Never have. In fact, it's quite the opposite. My skin gets dry. Despite this, I'll get horrible acne breakouts while on cycle. I can't imagine what it would be like for guys who are prone to acne. There are plenty of horror stories on the internet.

This. I have 0-1/10 acne off cycle, hell, even during puberty. On cycle with NORMAL hygiene protocol Im about a 5/10… yikes. With 2-3 showers per day, 1 with exfoliating, I lower it down to about a 3/10. Acceptable. Could not imagine what would happen to kids who were pizza faces.

- - - Updated - - -

This. I have 0-1/10 acne off cycle, hell, even during puberty. On cycle with NORMAL hygiene protocol Im about a 5/10… yikes. With 2-3 showers per day, 1 with exfoliating, I lower it down to about a 3/10. Acceptable. Could not imagine what would happen to kids who were pizza faces.

I just dont understand it guys. :wits:

Hell no bro. Your trainer is an idiot. He has no idea what he is talking abt. Clen and dbol for a month ? Hah thats stupid. Dont listen to him. Listen to the guys on this and other sites that know what they are doing. My advice is wait until you are 25 and your natty test levels began to drop just alittle before you use gear. Good lick brother

Back