• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First cycle M 34

SchaerMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I have achieved great success in strength training without doping in the past (i've been training for 15 years with some 1 - 2 year long breaks), now that I'm getting older it's getting more and more difficult to keep the progress ongoing. Because of that I would now like to try it with the help of steorids. I am 34 years old, 178cm tall and weigh 85kg, what would you recommend (maybe TRT?) and in which cycle? Thanks guys

I would imagine with diet and training tweeks you could get progress rolling again. But to answer ur question, all first cycles regardless of goals should be a little bit of test only. Maybe 350ish mg per week

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

I & Many Others have posted this basic info for NewComers. (For the board, He's 5'8' / 185lbs)

1. Welcome to the ASF Brotherhood. What are your goals, both short & long term?
2. You 1st need to nail down your nutrition. Are you tracking your Macro Nutritional inputs? What do your current macro look like? Basic rule of thumb for many; You should be in-taking roughly 1g of protein per LB of body weight.
3. What does your current workout regimen look like? How hard are you currently working to get to where you want to go without the use of AAS?
4. Have you had blood work done with baseline numbers for Cystatin C , hematocrit , CMP , Current total and free testosterone before AAS use, natural estradiol level, & a lipid cholesterol panel. If you want to get into this game all the aforementioned numbers are highly important to know for your long term health, AND most importantly, tell you if you even need to get your Test levels up.

Many on this board will stress these points because we know YOU are about to wade into waters that can cause very real long term issues. So before you stick your 1st pin I suggest maxing out what you have 1st THEN jump into PEDs.

All that said, We also know You're going to do what you're going to do. I'm not trying to dissuade you, just get you off on a great path. A typical 1st cycle recoomendation is 300mg to 500mg Test per week broken out with everyday OR EOD (every other day) pins. For example, 100mg Test E or Test C EOD.

Start Grinding!

I & Many Others have posted this basic info for NewComers. (For the board, He's 5'8' / 185lbs)

1. Welcome to the ASF Brotherhood. What are your goals, both short & long term?
2. You 1st need to nail down your nutrition. Are you tracking your Macro Nutritional inputs? What do your current macro look like? Basic rule of thumb for many; You should be in-taking roughly 1g of protein per LB of body weight.
3. What does your current workout regimen look like? How hard are you currently working to get to where you want to go without the use of AAS?
4. Have you had blood work done with baseline numbers for Cystatin C , hematocrit , CMP , Current total and free testosterone before AAS use, natural estradiol level, & a lipid cholesterol panel. If you want to get into this game all the aforementioned numbers are highly important to know for your long term health, AND most importantly, tell you if you even need to get your Test levels up.

Many on this board will stress these points because we know YOU are about to wade into waters that can cause very real long term issues. So before you stick your 1st pin I suggest maxing out what you have 1st THEN jump into PEDs.

All that said, We also know You're going to do what you're going to do. I'm not trying to dissuade you, just get you off on a great path. A typical 1st cycle recoomendation is 300mg to 500mg Test per week broken out with everyday OR EOD (every other day) pins. For example, 100mg Test E or Test C EOD.

Start Grinding!
Solid gold. Read this over a few times OP. Initial bloodwork is a must so you know where you’re at before you pop your cherry.

I trained consistently for many years and made gains naturally till i was about 40. Then testing showed my T levels were low and i started Dr. prescribed TRT. Then added more anabolics in from there.
How long have you been eating and training consistently?
Have you had blood work done?

Hi, I have achieved great success in strength training without doping in the past (i've been training for 15 years with some 1 - 2 year long breaks), now that I'm getting older it's getting more and more difficult to keep the progress ongoing. Because of that I would now like to try it with the help of steorids. I am 34 years old, 178cm tall and weigh 85kg, what would you recommend (maybe TRT?) and in which cycle? Thanks guys
Hey mate! You remind me when I started! I was 20years natty! Did a lot of martial arts parallel to lifting weights! I started when I was 37 years old. Go just for Test only! I did a 16 week cycle started with 300 in the first 6 weeks and the level it up slowly week by week until 500. Do bloodwork before to check where is ur current level and check ur E2 before as well. Keep AI on hand if you level it up u need it for sure. You can kickstart the process with var (50mg/daily( the first couple weeks. You'll get amazing results if your diet and recovery is on point!

Back