• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Eagle has landed

what's your protocol going to be?
Right now I'm on 2ius morning 2ius before bed 4 total. Im gonna stay with this for now. But when I Start to cut in March was gonna up it. Most likely I would ask you guys best protocol for cutting lol.

My summer cycle
300mg tren A
300mg Mast P
200mg Test C my TRT

This is what I was thinking for cutting in summer
Work days
2ius morning
2ius PW
2ius night

Morning gym day
3ius morning/pw
3ius night

If I bump up to 8ius same protocol just adjust numbers.

The saying goes do as much HGH as you can afford, lol. At 4-5IU I get great sleep, at 7.5-10IU I start feeling muscle fullness. I combine this with 100mcg T4 which has no doubt helped me lean out.

The saying goes do as much HGH as you can afford, lol. At 4-5IU I get great sleep, at 7.5-10IU I start feeling muscle fullness. I combine this with 100mcg T4 which has no doubt helped me lean out.
I'll probably run 8ius or 10 lmao in summer.
When would you bump up? I was think March. I start my summer cycle april 29th. I know I plan everything out way ahead lol

Today I had a gym buddy say I was looking leaner in the neck and face. Don't know if it's from the gh or not. But im eat alot more then I was when cutting. I'm supposed to be bulking lol. I usually do one cycle a year for the summer. But this year I added in this bulk cycle to him my summer goal. Next year I'll go back to summer cycle only, then cruise.

750mg test C
600mg primo
200mg Tren Hex
50mg proivion split
4ius gh

First time ever running test above 375mg. Getting bloods in 2 weeks. So I'm excited to see where I'm gonna end up. Start week 3 today.

I'll probably run 8ius or 10 lmao in summer.
When would you bump up? I was think March. I start my summer cycle april 29th. I know I plan everything out way ahead lol

As soon as you can afford it, lmao

Right now I'm on 2ius morning 2ius before bed 4 total. Im gonna stay with this for now. But when I Start to cut in March was gonna up it. Most likely I would ask you guys best protocol for cutting lol.

My summer cycle
300mg tren A
300mg Mast P
200mg Test C my TRT

This is what I was thinking for cutting in summer
Work days
2ius morning
2ius PW
2ius night

Morning gym day
3ius morning/pw
3ius night

If I bump up to 8ius same protocol just adjust numbers.

The max I recommend is 6iu. Have you run that much before? When you get to 6iu or more you can get a lot more side effects, water retention, high blood pressure, numbness and bone growth in feet, hands and face. I went from size 13 to 15 shoe and from L to XL/2XL glove. Also some changes in the face, all unwanted. Being size 15 shoe sucks, have to order online. Heavyiron the admin here went to a 17 shoe from high dose hgh.

Last edited:
The max I recommend is 6iu. Have you run that much before? When you get to 6iu or more you can get a lot more side effects, water retention, high blood pressure, numbness and bone growth in feet, hands and face. I went from size 13 to 15 shoe and from L to XL/2XL glove. Also some changes in the face, all unwanted. Being size 15 shoe sucks, have to order online. Heavyiron the admin here went to a 17 shoe from high dose hgh.
Thanks man. I appreciate the help! I did the math. I'll go to 6ius in April through the summer. I'll stay there.

You think that's better I'll do it tonight. I feel 4 ius suck lol 8 would be better. I was gonna ask when o got to when I was gonna cut. Do take more in the morning when cutting?

You think that's better I'll do it tonight. I feel 4 ius suck lol 8 would be better.
You get the most benefit out of 4iu while you’re sleeping. When you take 4 or less take it all before bed it’ll also help with the insulin resistance taking it all pre bed. After you pass 4iu then take 4 before bed and the rest after you wake up. Don’t take less than 2iu at once.

You get the most benefit out of 4iu while you’re sleeping. When you take 4 or less take it all before bed it’ll also help with the insulin resistance taking it all pre bed. After you pass 4iu then take 4 before bed and the rest after you wake up. Don’t take less than 2iu at once.
You the man as always. Thanks bro.

Those side effects vary person to person as most every drug out there. So just stuff to look for and be aware of . I get all of it, including insulin resistance so I was supplementing with insulin and T4 when running 6iu. I only run 2-4 now to keep sides in check. Orangetops test out at 12-13iu so at 6 I was really running 7.

Those side effects vary person to person as most every drug out there. So just stuff to look for and be aware of . I get all of it, including insulin resistance so I was supplementing with insulin and T4 when running 6iu. I only run 2-4 now to keep sides in check. Orangetops test out at 12-13iu so at 6 I was really running 7.
I appreciate the heads up. start the orange tops tomorrow. I'll post an update in a couple week. I saw you run smeglitide? I'm gonna try it out in April for my cut. Any advice? Do and don't

How long running it did it take for your feet and hands to grow?

I appreciate the heads up. start the orange tops tomorrow. I'll post an update in a couple week. I saw you run smeglitide? I'm gonna try it out in April for my cut. Any advice? Do and don't

Some people get the nausea and upset stomach from it some don’t, it is dose dependent. Also the amount of appetite suppression is dose dependent. I would start at .25-.5mg once a week for 2-3 weeks to gauge your response and go from there.

How long running it did it take for your feet and hands to grow?
I don’t remember exactly but it was months of use, 4 months I’d say because those were my typical hgh cycles back then. I was size 13 shoe since 10th grade in high school so suddenly going to a 15 in my late 40s it was obvious

Ya, At 5ius I went up a full shoe size in three years. That was running gh roughly 4-6 months a year for three years.

Back