• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Do you even know bro?

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after only a few people chimed in on who they hate for free gear...I wondered what we all love to do for free gear. Guessing stupid shit! Well at least I do.

So the game is this:

Whoever can give me the location that is, or is closest, to the city and country where my great grandfather (Albert, rest in peace) migrated from, wins 1 vial of our Mix 5 and 1 vial of our injectable drol :kiss:

If you didn't put it together...it's not in the United States...so please save yourself the embarrassment of putting "Denver, Colorado" and thinking you will win :(

City and country fellas! Game will end Wednesday night at 8pm EST, unlimited entries if you're about that, free shipping of course, good luck!

-D

Nice entry Block, so glad to see you kick this off! I love being surprised with that avatar.

Well, shit I can't say they all have orange hair. Then again I do have dark red in my beard...

Vienna, Austria

Well the name originated in Germany as Aldebert, and was brought to England as Albert.. Since England is pretty much interchangeable with Ireland/Scottland in that era; I will go with Glasgow Scotland.

Well the name originated in Germany as Aldebert, and was brought to England as Albert.. Since England is pretty much interchangeable with Ireland/Scottland in that era; I will go with Glasgow Scotland.
way to break it down !

Back