• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Did someone say Stenbolone?

Any reason to run together or a waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t run primo and sten together. They aren’t much different. I’ve ran sten 4 times now and it is my favorite steroid. 50mg Ed or 100mg eod will suffice. The only way I know how to describe sten is all the benefits of tren and primo packed into one steroid, but without the sides. I highly recommend people to try it if they haven’t. I’ve only heard of one person saying “it was meh”. But that person (personal friend of mine) is a deca anadrol guy, so I can see why his reaction.

Don’t run primo and sten together. They aren’t much different. I’ve ran sten 4 times now and it is my favorite steroid. 50mg Ed or 100mg eod will suffice. The only way I know how to describe sten is all the benefits of tren and primo packed into one steroid, but without the sides. I highly recommend people to try it if they haven’t. I’ve only heard of one person saying “it was meh”. But that person (personal friend of mine) is a deca anadrol guy, so I can see why his reaction.

I believe it was you that said “tren was the baby daddy of stenbolone and primo was the baby momma” lol if memory serves me correctly that is

I believe it was you that said “tren was the baby daddy of stenbolone and primo was the baby momma” lol if memory serves me correctly that is

It’s like tren and primo having a baby on steroids . Yep, that was me

Atipp 300/Hex 100/Deca 300 sounds sick! Especially w a Sdrol pwo every now and then!
Then hit the stenbolone/winny/prop
Max

So tren too or no?

Adding atipp 300 probably
Hex 200
Deca 250
Sten 3-400
My July- sept run

@maxmuscle1

Atipp 300/Hex 100/Deca 300 sounds sick! Especially w a Sdrol pwo every now and then!
Then hit the stenbolone/winny/prop
Max

Doing that exact thing starting today
Except hex 100

Get Shredded!
Doing that exact thing starting today
Except hex 100

Hex 200 for you ! Actually is solid AF!
I like the plan completely for someone experienced as yourself.

Max

Hex 200 for you ! Actually is solid AF!
I like the plan completely for someone experienced as yourself.

Max

Hex 200 is what I meant
Def. not as experienced as the vets here I just like pinning a lot

Atipp I never ran before I see it’s 300 mgs a ml
How much should I run . I was at 750 sust per week . Switching to atipp

Didn’t mean to post 3 x sorry

Last edited:
Atipp I never ran before I see it’s 300 mgs a ml
How much should I run . I was at 750 sust per week . Switching to atipp

Idk. Id imagine similar to your sust . Maybe a atipp vet can chime in?

Max

Adding atipp 300 probably
Hex 200
Deca 250
Sten 3-400
My July- sept run

@maxmuscle1

I’d run atipp @600 and sten @300 amd increase the hex to @300

I’d run atipp @600 and sten @300 amd increase the hex to @300

I’d drop the deca amd use it another time

Ok I was only adding for joint issues but I can save it for my eq primo run

Hey Sherk...how long did you run it and about how quickly did you start to see the results?
Thx

Hey Sherk...how long did you run it and about how quickly did you start to see the results?
Thx

Typical time frame was around 6-8 weeks. I noticed things by week 2

Seeing results week 2 . Way fuller and vascular. 400 a week .

ATIPP
If you want the dosage similar to your 750mgs, I'd go 200mgs.(2/3 cc) EOD. This would average out to 700mgs PW.
I personally don't think you'll need that much as the esters in ATIPP are better imo.
150mgs (1/2 cc) EOD should be plenty...(average 525mgs PW)

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks ya I was thinking that too 150 eod

What is your exact planned run, what are your goals, and what cycle is it for you? (# wise)

well said.

ATIPP
If you want the dosage similar to your 750mgs, I'd go 200mgs.(2/3 cc) EOD. This would average out to 700mgs PW.
I personally don't think you'll need that much as the esters in ATIPP are better imo.
150mgs (1/2 cc) EOD should be plenty...(average 525mgs PW)

Back