• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca

IML Gear Cream!
200mgs TRI test, 150mgs Decca a week. topped off with 1 abomb a day. thoughts???

No Abombs ? That’s blasphemy. Love some Deca myself but I do tend to get caught in the haze after a couple months . Like a strong thick sloth that just wants to eat cookies and sit on my ass

No Abombs ? That’s blasphemy. Love some Deca myself but I do tend to get caught in the haze after a couple months . Like a strong thick sloth that just wants to eat cookies and sit on my ass
Bodyfat %? And what is your goal?

Deca is one of the oldest and most reliable steroid that's been around forever and almost everyone loves it.

Now personally I hate it. I don't like the water moon face look, bloated, water weight, sexual side effects. I like and only do dry compounds. Again, just my personal preference and experience.

Like I said many love it and its been around forever, so it does work well for so many.

Haven't done it since I was
running higher dose of Decca than test... comments please
You'll have to experiment. Everyone's different. Some have run deca only and didn't have issues. I personally wouldn't do that but that's just me. You wanna blow up? Test, deca, dbol. Stay Puff Marshmallow Man time.

I just started 200 test blend, 300 Decca, and 200 tren e, split every 3 days

2 19-nors? No thanks. ✌️

Back