• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

D-bol inject

Chemistry. Trestolone, also known as 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) or as 7α-methylestr-4-en-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic estrane steroid and a derivative of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone). It is a modification of nandrolone with a methyl group at the C7α position.

Its yo boy with another daily message till I can buy ur fucking gear. TAKE ME TO CHURCH SOMETHING BOUT SHARPEN YO KNIFE
Bro, interesting strategy but did you read the entire part of his instructions?
Due to some idiots that think they can "game the system" by bumping years old threads with the most generic, idiotic posts ever the new requirement to receive a list or order is now 500 posts.
GC will look at what you've been posting. One a day until 500 may not work for you. I'm pretty sure it don't work like that. Just sayin' good luck though.

Bro, interesting strategy but did you read the entire part of his instructions?

GC will look at what you've been posting. One a day until 500 may not work for you. I'm pretty sure it don't work like that. Just sayin' good luck though.
He good as long as he doesn’t spam n shit post a ton of old threads or whatever. Let’s see what he do 🙂

Never tried dbol inj ..
But the gc 10mg perfect, couple here and there all I need 👍 👌

A very good explanation

i have also used injectable orals, dbol & tbol and i was more than satisfied with the result, the pump and the performance. The question is for what? Test Base plus DHT injectable such as a Drosta./Mast. is completely sufficient in my opinion. Unfortunately I still have 10 vials of injectable Tbol's with me.... haha

The big question here about injectable orals (or all injectables): In what kind of oil are they carried in? Synthetic/Inflammatory oil like Ethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Arachis,
Ethyl Oleate, Polyethylene Glycol or safer Organic Oil like MCT, Grapeseed, Cottonseed or even maybe Olive Oil?

The big question here about injectable orals (or all injectables): In what kind of oil are they carried in? Synthetic/Inflammatory oil like Ethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Arachis,
Ethyl Oleate, Polyethylene Glycol or safer Organic Oil like MCT, Grapeseed, Cottonseed or even maybe Olive Oil?
True...all of GC's stuff is MCT..

True...all of GC's stuff is MCT..
This is great. So all inj. Orals are carried in MCT Oil only? d-Bol & t-bol from EP are carried in in MCT coconut oily like a base and Ethylo oleate. And Ethylo Oleate is an inflammantory oil....you got sick of it (what we call test flu for example).

This is great. So all inj. Orals are carried in MCT Oil only? d-Bol & t-bol from EP are carried in in MCT coconut oily like a base and Ethylo oleate. And Ethylo Oleate is an inflammantory oil....you got sick of it (what we call test flu for example).
All MCT oil

Back