• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cycle thoughts?

Sixx66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
12 week.cycle in prep for power lift event . First 8 weeks lead right into the event and last 4 is for tappering down .I have liver protection for the whole cycle.i have arimidex. Stats 36ft, 230 lbs ,male

First 4 weeks
Test p 500mg wk
Tren a 700 mg wk
Primo e 250mg week
Dbol 50 mg daily

Second 4 weeks
Test p 750 mg week
Tren a 700 mg week
Primo e 250 mg week
Halo 10 mg daily

Third 4 weeks
Test p taper

Pct after that

Holy mother of God that's a lot of tren ace.

Was just talking about Halo the other day. Love the stuff. That stuff just makes me laser focused.,Like a powerful neurosteroid/nortropic..
I haven't ran halo before. I might drop the tren a little..I'm more concerned about the 2 orals back to back

Holy mother of God that's a lot of tren ace.
When you are 36’, it takes a lot of tren to get from your head to your PLing toes.

I haven't ran halo before. I might drop the tren a little..I'm more concerned about the 2 orals back to back
Orals or not, your bloods will definitely be screwed on all that tren. Scaling it back might be in your better interest. When running halo it's one of those drugs that you literally have to take ED to feel it's best effects. Keep the blood serums stable as possible. Some people use it pre-workout like other orals, but this is that one oral that you'll literally cut it shy of its full potential when only using it on particular days.. 5mg twice a day is more than enough. If you haven't used it before you'll see what I mean with feeling laser focused and dialed in mentally. Tren might interfere with that though.

Why would a powerlifter use a BB cycle, knowing he’ll pack on weight? Have they disposed of weight classes now in the spirit of DEI?

My National champ friend fights to stay under 50 kilos because her totals are only impressive in that class.

Like the “powerlifters” at my gym. Deadlifting half your bodyweight is NOT impressive.

Some member/s about to call you out for running such a little amount of Tren... Come on Bruh, don't be a pussy 😾🐈

Why would a powerlifter use a BB cycle, knowing he’ll pack on weight? Have they disposed of weight classes now in the spirit of DEI?

My National champ friend fights to stay under 50 kilos because her totals are only impressive in that class.

Like the “powerlifters” at my gym. Deadlifting half your bodyweight is NOT impressive.
I'm cutting now and still have 5 more weeks of cut . I'm not worried about the weight cause I will size right into my weight class

Just curious, what are your best lifts? I would imagine your strong af running all of that.

Just curious, what are your best lifts? I would imagine your strong af running all of that.
I have run test 700wk tren 700wk with dbol 25mg daily, never what I proposed. I only compete bench . My last lift was 358.2lbs bench. Idk if you consider that strong or not , I don't

Small suggestion would be to use Masteron instead of Primo... tends to have a bit better strength benefit over primo for a lot of people, but obviously boils down to preference.

Small suggestion would be to use Masteron instead of Primo... tends to have a bit better strength benefit over primo for a lot of people, but obviously boils down to preference.
I will look I to that instead as an option . Any thought on the two oral in an 8 week time

Get Shredded!
OP I’ve used Halo many times leading up to a fight. Excellent choice IMO. 10mgs ED should really give you the extra strength you’re looking for. You should also notice kinda a “take no prisoners” type attitude when you lift. Word of caution though. It really dries me out quick. Make sure you hydrate, hydrate and then hydrate some more. Cramping up during any type of competition is never a good thing.

Also I’m not capping on you. Obviously you do whatever works for you but personally I’m not sure why you chose Primo for a powerlifting competition. There are better options out there if your a strength athlete. Primo is for the long haul. Slow keepable gains over a longer period of time. Also as mentioned above at the very least I’d use Mast in place of the Primo. Anyway good luck with your bench bud.

I will look I to that instead as an option . Any thought on the two oral in an 8 week time

The orals can create more issues than benefit in a lot of cases.... Dbol being a major culprit. Not only can your health markers degrade quickly, and potentially limit your overall progress, but also you could struggle with hunger.. which would effect your caloric intake. In this case, leading up to a competition, your caloric intake should be a high priority. Combined with all the Tren you have added.. I'd say the risk is much greater than the reward for your goals.

If it were me, I'd bail on the Dbol for the first 4 weeks... save your health and digestion for the second 8 weeks... see how you do with all that Tren (and maybe back it off a little if aren't handling it well.. find a sustainable dose for Tren) then slowly assess your tolerance for Halo. You should get all the benefit you need on 4 weeks of Halo. Get in, get what you need, and get out is my philosophy for both of those orals.

I have run test 700wk tren 700wk with dbol 25mg daily, never what I proposed. I only compete bench . My last lift was 358.2lbs bench. Idk if you consider that strong or not , I don't
Apparently not 😭😢.

Thanks for that . I will look into the mast amd drop the dbol
OP I’ve used Halo many times leading up to a fight. Excellent choice IMO. 10mgs ED should really give you the extra strength you’re looking for. You should also notice kinda a “take no prisoners” type attitude when you lift. Word of caution though. It really dries me out quick. Make sure you hydrate, hydrate and then hydrate some more. Cramping up during any type of competition is never a good thing.

Also I’m not capping on you. Obviously you do whatever works for you but personally I’m not sure why you chose Primo for a powerlifting competition. There are better options out there if your a strength athlete. Primo is for the long haul. Slow keepable gains over a longer period of time. Also as mentioned above at the very least I’d use Mast in place of the Primo. Anyway good luck with your bench bud.

Deadlifting twice your bodyweight isn't impressive, unless you weigh 400lbs. I also know these gimmicky powerlifters at tge gym, it's funny. They think they are so tough for squatting 365 with shit form.

Anyway it is a weird cycle for a powerlifting meet. I question the reasoning behind primo and dbol, unless primo for estrogen control.

You really don't need to push doses so high for strength either. IMO steroids make a very minimal impact on strength. Look at John Haack. Dude takes a CC of test and 50mg of anadrol.

Was just talking about Halo the other day. Love the stuff. That stuff just makes me laser focused.,Like a powerful neurosteroid/nortropic..
How much halo did you usually run per day?

Back