• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Creepy, strange, unsettling

Norm was awesome. His dry, straight forward delivery. I've been watching clips of his SNL skits doing the news where the jokes get more savage as he goes. Hilarious. Also the movie Dirty Work was a great comedy movie.

Define good. Like its not bad movie-wise, just the story is just weird, and some of the actors aren't great. I could have lived without seeing it. But my wife loves Florence Pugh, so there we go.

It kind of looked like a Wicker Man from the previews.

I still find 3 things deeply disturbing that make me believe we are in someone's primal aquarium

1. Women in proximity, synch and match their periods, then have them together. Animals/mammals do this as well.

2. Men having sex with women lowers a man's testosterone and increase hers so they are closer aligned to eachother. True story.

3.no matter how many mthr fuking men you kill ,the planets ratio of women to men always balances itself to 50% give or take 1-2%

Get Shredded!

I still find 3 things deeply disturbing that make me believe we are in someone's primal aquarium

1. Women in proximity, synch and match their periods, then have them together. Animals/mammals do this as well.

2. Men having sex with women lowers a man's testosterone and increase hers so they are closer aligned to eachother. True story.

3.no matter how many mthr fuking men you kill ,the planets ratio of women to men always balances itself to 50% give or take 1-2%
Every time I creampie my lady she steals some test from me?

Watch the movie "Midsommar". You should feel unsettled by the end unless you're a serial killer.

I haven't watched Midsommer. It's a A24 production which means most likely it's artsy, beautifully shot, creepy and most likely drawn out .. Ari Aster directed this movie. He also directed a short movie called The Strange Thing about the Johnsons. that movie isn't for everyone and is disturbing by its concept.

A review of The Strange Thing about the Johnsons

The actual movie which I haven't seen... Not sure if I want to either

A review of The Strange Thing about the Johnsons
Yeah multi, ummmmm yeah.. proceed watching at own risk... I do believe that story line has never been done before. To my knowledge.

I'm about 90% of the way through Midsommar. For a scary movie, there are a LOT of laughs. Or maybe I'm just a psychopath. So far it is exactly what I've been expecting, other than the comedic relief that probably wasn't intentional....but c'mon. The old lady pushing the dude's butt? How can you not laugh? Him getting the rhythm back after looking into the mom's eyes.... Pure comedy. Post nut clarity is a bitch though.

The story behind it is just as cool , people YouTube their visit to the stairs and the craftsmanship is unbelievable
Yeah it's a cool story. I watched a few things about it after you posted. Thanks for sharing!

WTF.....

Back