• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
Get Shredded!
New rule.

Wait at least 20 posts from new members before cracking jokes directly at them. 35 posts if they are females. We gotta get newbies to learn our personalities before we give them 💯 of our real selves. Otherwise…. This thread and the lovely most liked member thread is our future.

This is the way (this is also like the 3rd time I’ve agreed with Tommy about non PED related things) starting to like the guy, again. Hoyles still a work in progress but there is hope. Lol

Yours sincerely
ASF World Champion.

Bro I literally don’t give a fuck, yall realize some of the best bodybuilders are under 6’? It’s not a tall man’s game unless you’re a physique bitch, but to each his own. I don’t really give a shit about this page. You think some randos on the internet can get to my head 🤣🤣🤣 this forum is literally garbage
Well that was random AF and out of nowhere.
Where you been bro?
Good to see you back. You aren't gonna post once and come back in a few months and repeat are you?

Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I don’t like to speak ill of the dead but I have to point this out. Isn’t Boston Lloyd the guy who died because he was bad at using steroids? Have you subscribed to Adolph Hitler’s firearms safety forum and Paul Walkers defensive driving forum as well? 🤔

I don’t like to speak ill of the dead but I have to point this out. Isn’t Boston Lloyd the guy who died because he was bad at using steroids? Have you subscribed to Adolph Hitler’s firearms safety forum and Paul Walkers defensive driving forum as well? 🤔
Nah he died from running an experimental peptide at a crazy high dosage which lead to kidney failure.

Not saying he didn't make mistakes with some of his earlier cycles. He would tell you that himself.

Welcome to ASF. Got a pretty good group of people and knowledge.

Please, hire a coach. Women’s AAS use is so complicated, as you really need to minimize virilization. Happy to give some recommendations for good coaches for females. Stay the fuck away from Shelby Starnes.

No, Bostin died from an aortic dissection, which was a genetic condition. If you say you aren’t going to speak ill of the dead, don’t. He was a really, really good dude who had OCD beyond belief. He was reckless with drug use, but he didn’t recommend anyone to do what he was doing.

No, Bostin died from an aortic dissection, which was a genetic condition. If you say you aren’t going to speak ill of the dead, don’t. He was a really, really good dude who had OCD beyond belief. He was reckless with drug use, but he didn’t recommend anyone to do what he was doing.
Nah he died from running an experimental peptide at a crazy high dosage which lead to kidney failure.

Not saying he didn't make mistakes with some of his earlier cycles. He would tell you that himself.
I see, honestly didn’t know

Paul walker was a passenger in his stunt guys Porsche. The stunt guy must of made an error. Bad way to go he was a good actor.

I drove my buddys Porsche. Nice car but I almost lost control and killed us both.

I was on the LIE at 3am. We were in tripple digits.

Some asshole came into my lane had to go into HOV lane and there’s no weight on the front tires so car yaws almost like a plane scared the shit out of me.

Most sports cars are very forgiving. The guy is well off has a Lamborghini. Cars perfectly balanced. None of that front light end. You really have to learn how to race Porsches. cause of the balancing being front light. Otherwise fun car.

I stick to my work car which is a Tesla that will drive it self. The down side it won’t break speed limits and you better charge it.

My other Car BMW M8 I love the car 0-60 in 3.3 seconds and no wheel spin unless you set it to just RWD. In AWD race mode it just goes but it’s has a draw back being a twin turbo 8 cylinder only 624 HP.

You could get a doge hell cat 805HP
At a decent price about 80,000 I like that it’s super charged but it can’t handle well over 120.

The M8 has to be in launch mode and takes 3 seconds where it power brakes and just goes had it up to 155mph and handles great. Great car to crash in.

Helcats would be faster if the wheels would not spin. You get into a race with another driver on the express way the hellcats you have to take foot off gas cause that bitch spins.

Also helll cats are nice but BMW more comfortable.

The Tesla no slouch but it’s just a city car you can watch movies with it driving it self it is weird the first few times cause you don’t trust the car but after a day or two you will be able to multitask better.

Cool but only bought it cause it was last year you could buy and it doesn’t require your hands to be on steering wheel the 2025s in seltember will require your hands on steering wheel.

Paul walker was a passenger in his stunt guys Porsche. The stunt guy must of made an error. Bad way to go he was a good actor.

I drove my buddys Porsche. Nice car but I almost lost control and killed us both.

I was on the LIE at 3am. We were in tripple digits.

Some asshole came into my lane had to go into HOV lane and there’s no weight on the front tires so car yaws almost like a plane scared the shit out of me.

Most sports cars are very forgiving. The guy is well off has a Lamborghini. Cars perfectly balanced. None of that front light end. You really have to learn how to race Porsches. cause of the balancing being front light. Otherwise fun car.

I stick to my work car which is a Tesla that will drive it self. The down side it won’t break speed limits and you better charge it.

My other Car BMW M8 I love the car 0-60 in 3.3 seconds and no wheel spin unless you set it to just RWD. In AWD race mode it just goes but it’s has a draw back being a twin turbo 8 cylinder only 624 HP.

You could get a doge hell cat 805HP
At a decent price about 80,000 I like that it’s super charged but it can’t handle well over 120.

The M8 has to be in launch mode and takes 3 seconds where it power brakes and just goes had it up to 155mph and handles great. Great car to crash in.

Helcats would be faster if the wheels would not spin. You get into a race with another driver on the express way the hellcats you have to take foot off gas cause that bitch spins.

Also helll cats are nice but BMW more comfortable.

The Tesla no slouch but it’s just a city car you can watch movies with it driving it self it is weird the first few times cause you don’t trust the car but after a day or two you will be able to multitask better.

Cool but only bought it cause it was last year you could buy and it doesn’t require your hands to be on steering wheel the 2025s in seltember will require your hands on steering wheel.
Cool, do Hitler next

Back