• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah that's my bad I should have never apologize to these two fucking idiots. Can't even take a fuckin simple joke. I mean what do you expect though, can you imagine talking to some 20 year old chick today? Blow my fuckin brains 🧠. I'd rather lose two feet off my body and be as tall as little Joey.
you have to imagine both are 20 year olds. im glad they arent here. anymore. I dont like speaking to people who cant legally even have a beer.

"I was joking sorry. Idk if this is the right place for that but I may look into getting a coach. Thank you."

This ain't the right place for pussies... If you have one don't act like one, maybe Joey takes that advice...

But when other MEMBERS joke, it's not appropriate, go back to your PAID forum. Not u.... @Doug 64
This forum is a paid forum. I'm confused bro?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Your right. Im definitely one of the ones that need to stop replying on this thread. I’m in a shitty mood and honesty don’t have anything relevant to say to the OP. I’ve never trained a chic using roids so I’ll leave it up to some of the old heads that are more experienced in that area. Besides she has little big man Joeyglutes or whatever his name is. I’m still not sure why she had to come here for info when he belongs to Boston whatever its name is? Surely he could have ask all those gurus over there about primo. Right? Ok whatever Im done. lol
I don’t have a leash on her she’s free to do what she wants. All of you are legitimately fags lmao you trash talk and offer zero help, the Boston forum is literally better hence why I mentioned it. This form literally sucks, the interface is shit, it’s disorganized. Sorry you little cucks are too busy deep throating each other to realize that. As far as your name goes, I bet you my NGAL from L3 cost more than your whole fucking set up 🤣 I’m well old enough to drink too. Yall can trash talk all you want, come train. Palmetto pump house, Charleston sc. doubt any of you will say anything offline, but I digress. This forum sucks, you all do too, I post a pic of my body, where all yalls who are talking shit? I see a few guys minus wardamn, yall aren’t even as big as me. Especially the new losers who chimed in, foh 🤣 yall are legitimately the gayest people on any forum in history.

Ya'll want a single? Say fuck that
Jonathan Davis Head GIF by Korn

Attachments

• newcastlestudios-1jpg-96e47539a54f8727.jpg
    newcastlestudios-1jpg-96e47539a54f8727.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
I don’t have a leash on her she’s free to do what she wants. All of you are legitimately fags lmao you trash talk and offer zero help, the Boston forum is literally better hence why I mentioned it. This form literally sucks, the interface is shit, it’s disorganized. Sorry you little cucks are too busy deep throating each other to realize that. As far as your name goes, I bet you my NGAL from L3 cost more than your whole fucking set up 🤣 I’m well old enough to drink too. Yall can trash talk all you want, come train. Palmetto pump house, Charleston sc. doubt any of you will say anything offline, but I digress. This forum sucks, you all do too, I post a pic of my body, where all yalls who are talking shit? I see a few guys minus wardamn, yall aren’t even as big as me. Especially the new losers who chimed in, foh 🤣 yall are legitimately the gayest people on any forum in history.
Pull in boet. Anytime 😊.
Fuck pump house
I'll pump @Varbie20_

Get Shredded!
Pull in boet. Anytime 😊.
Fuck pump house
I'll pump @Varbie20_
Lol sure dude. Point proven this forum literally blows, hence why it’s the first thing that pops up on Google. Hey guys the Boston Loyd forum is only 40$, if you’re too broke I get it, but if you can spare 40$ you might actually get good sources, and not have interactions like this! For anyone else reading this

Yeah, I'll come train with you because you're huge, but I also have to grab the groceries off the top shelf because you can't reach them.

HUUUUGGEEE

Guy is barely taller than the light switches in the bathroom.

Yeah, I'll come train with you because you're huge, but I also have to grab the groceries off the top shelf because you can't reach them.

HUUUUGGEEE

Guy is barely taller than the light switches in the bathroom.

Height has nothing to do with bodybuilding bro, hence why you tall guys need 22” arms to out angle shorter dudes, but sure. Yall are retarded as fuck and I hope that’s not you in your pic, you look like shit

Height has nothing to do with bodybuilding bro, hence why you tall guys need 22” arms to out angle shorter dudes, but sure. Yall are retarded as fuck and I hope that’s not you in your pic, you look like shit
Whats your height man? Just trying to feel better about myself.

Whats your height man? Just trying to feel better about myself.
That’s okay, I feel great here in the states not worrying about an apartheid. How long until you get ran out? Too bad Niemoller isn’t around eh

My question is why is she juicing at age 20 anyway? I started at 19 so I’m definitely not bagging on her I’m asking as a legit question. Guys come on here at age 20 and get roasted for trying roids at that age. I understand she’s a woman but don’t the same rules apply kinda? Seriously I’m curious.
because I can? anything else?

And another thing, did she mention her goals? And I forget her original question but based on her pics she looks fantastic for a gym rat.

Would hate for her to start run androgens and grow a penis and lose her hair and develop a voice like josh turners singing voice. Or that old guy that always plays a cowboy… Sam something or rather.

You look good kid. This is a marathon not a sprint. Fast and easy will get you turned around and all fucked up. Think long term health. You might wanna be a mom someday and not have a bigger weeny than Joey.
i’ll be fine. Thank you though.

IML Gear Cream!
That’s okay, I feel great here in the states not worrying about an apartheid. How long until you get ran out? Too bad Niemoller isn’t around eh
I'm not there man... Unfortunately i been in Dubai the past 6 years,i live here now. Sucks...

Just asking how tall you are but seems "short" doesn't only corelate to your stature but also your mental capacity...

I'm not there man... Unfortunately i been in Dubai the past 6 years,i live here now. Sucks...

Just asking how tall you are but seems "short" doesn't only corelate to your stature but also your mental capacity...
Oh yeah man I’m actually retarded, good find.

So I’m stupid but you’re in Dubai? One of the best places to get gear, and you’re on this whack ass forum? But I am dumb 🤣🤣🤣 now that’s good.

You and majority of these guys under this thread are literal bitches but you’re the biggest one along with SB. Go focus on something else because this shit is pathetic.

So I’m stupid but you’re in Dubai? One of the best places to get gear, and you’re on this whack ass forum? But I am dumb 🤣🤣🤣 now that’s good.
Never once bought gear from this forum, I get mine here where I reside... I don't know why u assume I'm here for gear?

You and your bitch are here too seeking advice.

That's why I joined. Tosser

You and majority of these guys under this thread are literal bitches but you’re the biggest one along with SB. Go focus on something else because this shit is pathetic.
Bitch, shut the fuck up. Your blow jobs so bad they are considered anal 🖕

@Joeydelts556 JoeyDolt. How many times have you beat up somebody at your gym in SC? Ima guess none. Aint nobody here scared to say something straight to a midget's face just cuz he thinks he is super muscular.
I am stirring the pot but also I mean really bro, plenty here would say everything they have said here to your stupid height challenged face and there aint a damn thing your bitch ass would/could do about it.

Snl Fight Me GIF by Saturday Night Live

Never once bought gear from this forum, I get mine here where I reside... I don't know get where you got that from?

You and your bitch are here too seeking advice.

That's why I joined. Tosser
I never joined this to seek advice 🤣 I’d never take advice from any of you mouth breathers on this forum. But good day to all of you fags

Back