• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Clenbuterol

darklab

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I apologize if this has already been answered. Was having trouble finding info on here related to this.

So I ordered SBLabs 40mcg clenbuterol, I had been doing some research with it. I’ve started off slow and took 20mcg he first day and didn’t really notice anything other than my appetite change.

The third day I split the dose and did 40mcg. Same thing fourth day. By the fifth day I went up to 60mcg and split those doses as well. Only thing I noticed was I was starving. Like bad. And I got a little hot just doing normal daily activities. At the gym though I sweat like a motherfucker.

Sleep hasn’t changed or anything. I was expecting more sides but haven’t really had anything going on. So a few minutes ago I took a whole 40mcg pill and I’ve noticed heart rate went up a little but nothing crazy. Kinda feel like I pounded a few energy drinks. I’m not working out tonight just because of work commitments. So today that puts me at 60mcg.

Is it reasonable at this point to just up the dose?? I’ve read quite a bit people fuck themselves up by thinking because they don’t feel any sides it’s not working so they take more. It just makes sense to me for my heart rate to be up and to workout during that time I suppose so I essentially burn more calories??

Btw. I’ve been ordering from SBLabs for a while. They’ve always had great shit and I will recommend them any day of the week.

Thanks in advance.

ive been looking into clenbuterol as a 100% newbie
am i right if clenbuterol is fatburner that takes the fat under skin (and a little bit chubby)
as a beginner work out will this benefit me ? working weight training 3-4 days a week and 1 week cardio?

what side effects should i be worried about (i have adhd and little bit anxiety in situations) (also taking elvanse, lisdexamphetamine)

im mostly looking forsomething to help me burn fat faster to get down under 100kg (im 117 now) 185cm height.

anything to do post cycle also?

am i right if clenbuterol is fatburner that takes the fat under skin (and a little bit chubby)
as a beginner work out will this benefit me ? working weight training 3-4 days a week and 1 week cardio?

what side effects should i be worried about (i have adhd and little bit anxiety in situations) (also taking elvanse, lisdexamphetamine)

im mostly looking forsomething to help me burn fat faster to get down under 100kg (im 117 now) 185cm height.

stay away from clen

I loved Clen; I got super lean from it. But the Side effects far outweigh the benefits for me: muscle cramps, felt weak and anxiety.

Your body gets desensitized to the compound; you need to take time off to clear out your receptors.

I couldn't tell until I checked my hand. Hold your hand out in front of you and it's shaking, it's working. Also if you ha e a heart rate tracker, you'll notice even laying down your heart rate will be like 115 and up

I’m running SB clen right now. I’m taking 80 mcg per day dosed twice. Hgh and winstrol as well 😂. Do I recommend this ..no. Could I do it without clen and winny ? Yeah sure.. but no…anyway.. .Fasted cardio and fat loss has been crazy. Bf is literally melting daily. When I started this journey I jumped the gun . I should have dieted more before hopping on. So.. I decided to lower my test and diet down to 10-12% bf.. I’m 5’11” holding at 205lbs bf probably 13-14%
Definitely feeling small.. but I feel this must be done. Gonna start fresh and ripped… then an epic bulk next winter.

I’m running SB clen right now. I’m taking 80 mcg per day dosed twice. Hgh and winstrol as well 😂. Do I recommend this ..no. Could I do it without clen and winny ? Yeah sure.. but no…anyway.. .Fasted cardio and fat loss has been crazy. Bf is literally melting daily. When I started this journey I jumped the gun . I should have dieted more before hopping on. So.. I decided to lower my test and diet down to 10-12% bf.. I’m 5’11” holding at 205lbs bf probably 13-14%
Definitely feeling small.. but I feel this must be done. Gonna start fresh and ripped… then an epic bulk next winter.
40mcg for me was the right amount. More and I was buzzing around, shaking like I had Parkinson's.
The cutting made me feel like I wasn't gaining a thing. But, it worked with the reduced BF. Have to take everything in steps. I'm bulking now and feel fat.

This is how people fuck themselves up with heart flutter, palpitations, tachycardia....
Stop upping your dose so that you FEEL clenbuterol. It's to be used as an aid in ADDITION to...great diet and cardio. It is by no means a magic pill that you take a hit of so you can FEEL the effects. New users tend to think these drugs are supposed to be a sensory experience kind of like getting drunk or smoking weed. "I cant FEELZ the Test!"
Stick with the lowest recommended dose. Don't fuck your heart up.

This so tiresome. You don't run freaking clen if you are "chubby." If you're chubby you can drop a ton of weight with simply going into a caloric deficit. Clen is for when you are already lean and want to get shredded when calories are already low and you're doing massive amounts of cardio. AND dosage wise you do not need a lot when you have things dialed in.

Orlistat is better anyway. removes 50-60gram of fat per pill after a meal. Much better results than clen ever gave me at 13.6 bf

You have no business using Clen.

Or people can simply eat less fat and not have to worry about shitting their pants.
Yes people can go straight natty too and eat fruits and walnuts in an exotic island and only fuck the freshest of virgins and shit on golden toilets that spray perfect temperature bidet water. Never having injuries or growing old and fast metabolisms with perfect knees that can jump 6ft and not creak and crack.
Meanwhile back to reality ZzzzZz

Yes people can go straight natty too and eat fruits and walnuts in an exotic island and only fuck the freshest of virgins and shit on golden toilets that spray perfect temperature bidet water. Never having injuries or growing old and fast metabolisms with perfect knees that can jump 6ft and not creak and crack.
Meanwhile back to reality ZzzzZz
Sounds like you have it all figured out. Congrats.

I loved Clen; I got super lean from it. But the Side effects far outweigh the benefits for me: muscle cramps, felt weak and anxiety.

Your body gets desensitized to the compound; you need to take time off to clear out your receptors.

Beta 2 receptors will down regulate. These are the receptors in muscles that cause the shaking and tremors. There is a small increase in NEAT from the beta 2 receptors.

The beta 2 receptors down regulate so you get less shaking and heart rate will start coming down. This is where the "clen stops working" comes from. People would confuse the sides with the fat burning.

But the actual lipolysis occurs in beta 3 receptors. These are located in adipose tissue. These don't down regulate. So fat burning continues without the beta 2 receptor stimulus and sides.

So there is no need to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, take benadryl, or ketotifen. What this does is cause the sides to come back.

Beta 2 receptors will down regulate. These are the receptors in muscles that cause the shaking and tremors. There is a small increase in NEAT from the beta 2 receptors.

The beta 2 receptors down regulate so you get less shaking and heart rate will start coming down. This is where the "clen stops working" comes from. People would confuse the sides with the fat burning.

But the actual lipolysis occurs in beta 3 receptors. These are located in adipose tissue. These don't down regulate. So fat burning continues without the beta 2 receptor stimulus and sides.

So there is no need to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, take benadryl, or ketotifen. What this does is cause the sides to come back.
sblabs had a QA with a pro coach and he recommended 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. ill try to find his reasoning.
i think it was just to give the heart a rest, and nothing to do with resetting anything.

sblabs had a QA with a pro coach and he recommended 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. ill try to find his reasoning.
i think it was just to give the heart a rest, and nothing to do with resetting anything.

Like anything Clen shouldn't be run indefinitely. It does carry some cardio toxicity.

Like anything Clen shouldn't be run indefinitely. It does carry some cardio toxicity.
yea i think that was the reasoning. i usually do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cuz of that. but i dont go ver 20 25mg ever. i dont feel anything but im fine with that. lol

Fantastic post.

The majority of users (even coaches and competitors) are stillll mostly uninformed about clen and stick to the wive's tales from way back in the day. Personally, during a precontest run, i run clen almost the entire prep and have no noticed any "lesser effects."

Anyone in here ever ran clen from the Venkatesh brand? I used the GenLabs brand and had good results but they seem to be MIA at the moment.

I apologize if this has already been answered. Was having trouble finding info on here related to this.

So I ordered SBLabs 40mcg clenbuterol, I had been doing some research with it. I’ve started off slow and took 20mcg he first day and didn’t really notice anything other than my appetite change.

The third day I split the dose and did 40mcg. Same thing fourth day. By the fifth day I went up to 60mcg and split those doses as well. Only thing I noticed was I was starving. Like bad. And I got a little hot just doing normal daily activities. At the gym though I sweat like a motherfucker.

Sleep hasn’t changed or anything. I was expecting more sides but haven’t really had anything going on. So a few minutes ago I took a whole 40mcg pill and I’ve noticed heart rate went up a little but nothing crazy. Kinda feel like I pounded a few energy drinks. I’m not working out tonight just because of work commitments. So today that puts me at 60mcg.

Is it reasonable at this point to just up the dose?? I’ve read quite a bit people fuck themselves up by thinking because they don’t feel any sides it’s not working so they take more. It just makes sense to me for my heart rate to be up and to workout during that time I suppose so I essentially burn more calories??

Btw. I’ve been ordering from SBLabs for a while. They’ve always had great shit and I will recommend them any day of the week.

Thanks in advance.
Heart damage is guaranteed at 80mcgs per day, dont go too high.

Everyone handles it differently, but I really think clen should only be used during prep. There is a lot more benign options if you're just slowly cutting down for aesthetic purposes. Yohimbine, inj carnitine, inj b12, gh, the list goes on. The stim based fat burners really aren't enjoyable, and if you can't get semi lean without them, they aren't going to work magic.

It is a great tool when food is already really low, you're already getting peeled, and cardio is pretty high. If you are "chubby" just diet down with some more mild stuff to help you out.

I would love to see any literature on this if you have it. Pubmed stuff?
I dont have it saved or anything, Ive seen and heard the 80mcg stat multiple times. I forget the exact mechanism but basically the heart tissue fibers scar for both males & females starting at 80mcg doses.

Wonder if ephedrine hcl has the same negative effects on the heart??

Back