• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheerleaders!

Vince2pink

Chemically Gifted
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I edited this and is not by all means a bad review about the seller, product or their services(if you happen to figure out who they are) and left the name out of respect, and Mods if you feel that is not proper you may deleted or moved to right place. It got deleted before! The bad needs to be address also not the good only! Because it does not provide room for improvement and this should be apply to all sellers, you are here to gain our business, not the other way around! A repeat customer is good for business.

OK, This situation has nothing to do with with the seller or their reps or new issue (we started in the wrong foot and that issue was address in another thread and should be consider a close matter), but since a comment came up in a PM, that I would be put on this "Black List" by one of your buyers or VIP that seems to claim to have this authority, (sorry if I am out line), but I did not know where to put this (but I want him (them) to see this).

My point is that there is no need to put me in this list either by them or you (seller) . I made a mistake by asking a question (newbie question as I recall), because I did not follow you (seller) instructions and it was a honest mistake, but it seems some of your followers (cheerleaders and possible bitter individuals that got their fellings hurt) refuse to let go the issue and they are out for blood. So, I will put myself in this list.

Thanks seller for the privileged to buy your products. I will consider this my first and last purchase from you. I will continue to seek for new markets (sellers). This should settle this matter and quench their thirst for blood. This individuals know who they are because they have been following me around, I may get flame or even negg for this again (they sure have and a lot).

Rest assure that has no impact on me and you still will be (in my eyes) individuals that act like a bunch of preschooler (although they claim to be adults) . The only conclusion that I can come with the behavior of this individuals is that they act like a bunch of bullies (because that is what they do, trust me I look at their posts and that is all they do). Fellow members be aware they are out there and stand up for yourself, when they try this behavior on you! I came here to learn, to share ideas and experiences not to play around.

Thanks,

Vince

Last edited:
We all chipped in and got you a little something to make you feel better bro.

Attachments

• 1148067_14908857.jpg
    1148067_14908857.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 40
Can't guys just come on here and do their business then move on. Holy shit there are more drama queens here then a teenie bopper forum.

Where is the testosterone???

Let those testicles hang damn it!!!

We all chipped in and got you a little something to make you feel better bro.

Thanks for letting me have your toy. It is interesting that your mind is still a the preschool level. LOL

Can't guys just come on here and do their business then move on. Holy shit there are more drama queens here then a teenie bopper forum.

Where is the testosterone???

Let those testicles hang damn it!!!
Trust me I am trying! point exactly too much testosterone and some needs to show their 1/2 to make sure they are still man!

This guy has been nothing but a problem since day one, across the board, with several sponsors. Bitch, please. I say let the negging begin.

I negged him right out the gate.

This guy has been nothing but a problem since day one, across the board, with several sponsors. Bitch, please. I say let the negging begin.

And what exactly that would accomplish? So far I have not problem with a seller but only with one of the products!

- - - Updated - - -

I negged him right out the gate.
LOL

Negged for saying you're not calling people out then calling people out!

I Rep you for your condition! And they are calling themselves out! LOL

I have not been a part of any of this previously, but Vince2pink, seriously, you are kinda "playing the victim." Looking over some of these threads and posts, you seem to insult or poke at people until they get mad then complain that they're being mean to you. It's like the little brother that tries to push all his big brother's buttons until he finally hauls off and hits him, then points and yells "HE HIT ME, WAAAAHHHHH"

I hope you can learn to communicate with people without being so combative, because you could make a lot more friends if you didn't insult everyone who posts in your thread.

I have not been a part of any of this previously, but Vince2pink, seriously, you are kinda "playing the victim." Looking over some of these threads and posts, you seem to insult or poke at people until they get mad then complain that they're being mean to you. It's like the little brother that tries to push all his big brother's buttons until he finally hauls off and hits him, then points and yells "HE HIT ME, WAAAAHHHHH"

I hope you can learn to communicate with people without being so combative, because you could make a lot more friends if you didn't insult everyone who posts in your thread.

Sorry, I am not playing the victim here nor I expect anyone sympathy, I just wanted to brings these individuals to surface as they did. I did not started this issue nor I have insulted them, I have been respectful in my answers as where you can see they have not! their behavior and attitude says all. I knew they will gather together and the only thing they got is the hormones( assuming they are for real) and the negg bottom, they do not contribute anything positive or provide anything constructive to the community(take a look for yourself) they just act like repeating parrots with one another. They lost their way from the keyboard to here. I have nothing personal against any of them, I do not take anything personal either, because I know they do not know better. I am sure they are not what they claim to be and this forum embraces a persona that they are not or help them live a fantasy(bodybuilders to give you an example). They just want to fit in.

Sorry, I am not playing the victim here nor I expect anyone sympathy, I just wanted to brings these individuals to surface as they did. I did not started this issue nor I have insulted them, I have been respectful in my answers as where you can see they have not! their behavior and attitude says all. I knew they will gather to gather together and the only thing they got is the hormones( assuming they are for real) and the negg bottom, that is, they do not contribute anything positive or provide anything constructive to the community(take a look for yourself) they just act like repeating parrots with one another. They lost their way from the keyboard to here. I have nothing personal against any of them, I do not take anything personal, because I know they do not better. I am sure they are not what they claim to be and this forum embrace a persona that they are not or help them live a fantasy(bodybuilders to give you an example).

What a waste of time-unsubscribed!

Get Shredded!
^^^^ Talk about the proverbial nail on the head! LolExcept.... with friends like him who would need enemies???The end of his Sig says it all!!!No wait.. It didn't say douchebag.....But still!

^^^^ Talk about the proverbial nail on the head! LolExcept.... with friends like him who would need enemies???The end of his Sig says it all!!!No wait.. It didn't say douchebag.....But still!

Here we have another! Is this how you present yourself for the seller you rep, I guess I will never do business with you!

Here we have another! Is this how you present yourself for the seller you rep, I guess I will never do business with you!

You have the nerve to call a member as respected as Bama into question? Dude, you really are an idiot. Don't you have anything better to do than to troll around a place where no one cares about you or your opinion? I guess not.

Bahahaha ..
Brother #1 i dnt trust you. So you couldn't anyway!
#2 not having you as a customer is a blessing i promise, our sales just doubled keeping you away.
#3 you can look at any of my posts and see that I have always been respectful and nice to everyone. Because they were respectful.

You have the nerve to call a member as respected as Bama into question? Dude, you really are an idiot. Don't you have anything better to do than to troll around a place where no one cares about you or your opinion? I guess not.
I am sorry you feel this way, but it seems you can only negg me once! So it seems that you opinions is only that counts! It is always the same ones, that show to every thread with a lost mind!

Bahahaha ..
Brother #1 i dnt trust you. So you couldn't anyway!
#2 not having you as a customer is a blessing i promise, our sales just doubled keeping you away.
#3 you can look at any of my posts and see that I have always been respectful and nice to everyone. Because they were respectful.

Black list too? I beat you to the punch!

Back