• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Can't believe how fast DS is

guernica

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed my order on Monday, paid on Tuesday, and received my gear on Thursday. That's ridiculously fast. The place I was using before takes at least that long just to send out my shipment.

Also, the items I received look great. They're the same brand as the stuff from my pharmacy and packaging matches so I think it's legit.

Going to get a lab test later this week though. Will post my results if anyone's interested.

If you were a regular poster your numbers would be welcome but because this is your second post they wont mean much here..

I hope you like the pods though! I used his test suspension and loved it.

Thank you for your feedback brother :)
Im doing my best to provide fast service.
Placed my order on Monday, paid on Tuesday, and received my gear on Thursday. That's ridiculously fast. The place I was using before takes at least that long just to send out my shipment.

Also, the items I received look great. They're the same brand as the stuff from my pharmacy and packaging matches so I think it's legit.

Going to get a lab test later this week though. Will post my results if anyone's interested.

Another TD from DS. Less than *** days after I ordered it. Excellent communication too.

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
Back