• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bye-Bye

Yeah? That guy still gtg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir private guy is definitely good to go ....countless self quality checks ...I pay for all my gear Im not a gear whore!....never had an issue and I been dealing with him for years....
I don't have a clue. As far as I know he is
Most definitely is ....

Last edited:
Can you mute people where I never have to read anything they type again? If not please implement. You provide nothing but hate.

Clearly you’ve never read a post from Charley

Can you mute people where I never have to read anything they type again? If not please implement. You provide nothing but hate.
Yes. Click on settings in the upper right hand corner, right next to "Log Out". Then on the left hand side under "My Settings" and "My Account" click on "Edit Ignore List". You can type in the member's name you want to ignore and you will not see their posts. Wonder why all the Charley haters don't use that feature?

Yes. Click on settings in the upper right hand corner, right next to "Log Out". Then on the left hand side under "My Settings" and "My Account" click on "Edit Ignore List". You can type in the member's name you want to ignore and you will not see their posts. Wonder why all the Charley haters don't use that feature?

Because they just want to argue with some one on the interwebs.

Clearly you’ve never read a post from Charley

I am unsure where I post any hate here other than responding to Chuck the racist fool.

He used AY for years....when she got out of the biz, he went with the same legit private I did. Loyal AY customer btw. Not sure who he is using now.

Skip is a good guy for sure

I am no longer using that private. DQ is the way to go
what does being a loyal AY customer get you? I dont seem to be included in that club, and I was the first person to order from AY on IMF and a lot of you guys laughed at me that I did till I posted my labs and said it was the best labs I ever had then folks started jumping on that train. just asking

Get Shredded!
what does being a loyal AY customer get you? I dont seem to be included in that club, and I was the first person to order from AY on IMF and a lot of you guys laughed at me that I did till I posted my labs and said it was the best labs I ever had then folks started jumping on that train. just asking

You get a gold star for being an OG. Do you feel better now? ;)

Meaning that he only bought his gear from AY, no where else. Before I was a rep I was a customer for about a year and a half. Once I saw how good the gear was I only bought gear from AY too, and you know she wasn't cheap. Not that it matters but theestone was her first customer on IMF (he didn't do labs though). I don't remember anyone laughing at you, but that was a long time ago.

I am unsure where I post any hate here other than responding to Chuck the racist fool.

yea Rob.... stop spreading hate , that's all you do .. :roflmao: … I can feel your fear a lot more than your hate.. :winkfinger: .. :sheep: .. :popcorn:

I have a great solution to your problem.....stay out of the Pit!

We all need to grow that’s why we are here

Well damn. Another vet bites the dust.. Why make such a statement though? Just disappear for 6 months like I do. The attention stuff is for females.

Skip you know I love you. Live, laugh, love <3

This thread has turned into the kind of thread that I’m sure is the reason why he left .

Well damn. Another vet bites the dust.. Why make such a statement though? Just disappear for 6 months like I do. The attention stuff is for females.

And ride your mountain bike..... must be awesome in Oregon

This thread has turned into the kind of thread that I’m sure is the reason why he left .

Well if his skin is that thin maybe he should just hang out on Facebook. :jerkit:

its just a courtesy for people pming him or folks that that see him post regularly, sometimes folks disappear and we find out later it was a tragic circumstance, hes just got other things to do

Where’s bc? Did he leave too?

Holy shit- you are still alive- what happened to you- I liked all the advice you gave a few years back

Thx!

I was living under the bridge downtown... almost. Decided to aim higher. We'll see, lol.

Where are all the other peeps now, went bye bye like Skip? Thinking of Heavy, Sheri, Rotten, Velociraptor, Diesel, btc... too much expertise leaking away IMO.

Skip got fed up- Also Hugh hasnt posted in ages but never said bye like Skip- the others have been gone a while too- rumor heavy got fed up too but supposedly on other forums- dont know if veloc and rotten were still repping for panda when you were here but panda quality has gone down the tubes plus one of their domestic brewers got popped and apparently ratted some peeps out cuz he seems to have gotten off pretty light
I tried to get skip to come back but I dont think he will- he had good advice like I remember you having
Good to see you posting again

Back