• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

IML Gear Cream!
I hit guard rails head on with a motorcycle at around 55mph. Walked away without so much a scratch... bike landed on its tires and sat up against a tree.

I pissed myself. Stood there for like 45 minutes just staring. Then I jumped on the bike and went in to work like nothing happened. Not even making this shit up, I’m no Evil Kenevil trust me.

The next day I scheduled an appointment with a tattoo artist and got a crucifix tatted on my leg just so that I could never deny Jesus when that day comes.

he spared me, an angel spared me, maybe the devil spared me. I don’t know. But that was about 11 years ago and still messes with me head to this day.

There’s no way that I should have survived that, let alone walked away unscathed.

that’s how I came to find God for real. I never even told my wife about it.

who knows tho, I coulda died that morning.... this life that I think I’m living could easily be Hell! Lol

My mother is from Vietnam. She told me this crazy ass story many years ago when she was young that a ghost would walk around in their shoes. All you see is the shoes moving around like someone was actually wearing them. I need to ask her about that story again next time I run into a she if she remember telling me about that one.

I had a near ghost experience so I thought long ago one night. I heard babies crying under my house- so freaky. Inwas terrified. To terrified to investigate. Later to come find out it was 2 cats mating lol. Wft..I had no idea they sounded like that until that day.

The only reason why I believe that demons exist are because their are legitimate catholic exorcist out there.

Today let's not forget about our heavenly Father spend some time with him today

Yeah man my app sent me this notification this am, so I woke up and read this :)

https://www.biblestudytools.com/bib...bh0sKiKvP2hMZiebBnorKZC3rsjPD003w_jjdoZY9xJCk
9973-hands-holding-small-globe-in-prayer-for-the-w.jpg

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. 8 It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones. 9 Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase; 10 So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine. 11 My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, Nor detest His correction; 12 For whom the Lord loves He corrects, Just as a father the son in whom he delights.

13 Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding; 14 For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver, And her gain than fine gold. 15 She is more precious than rubies, And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her.

Glad to see this got bumped up.

Have slacked a bit over the past few days since I was busy but now this is a good reminder for me to choose something and read it.

I will hit up my App and see what they have selected for me for July 1st :)

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. 8 It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones. 9 Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase; 10 So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine. 11 My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, Nor detest His correction; 12 For whom the Lord loves He corrects, Just as a father the son in whom he delights.

13 Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding; 14 For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver, And her gain than fine gold. 15 She is more precious than rubies, And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her.

This is an excellent part of proverbs !!
Thanks for this brother @E.J.D:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremiah 17:9-10

9 “The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
10 I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.

Get Shredded!
This is an excellent part of proverbs !!
Thanks for this brother @E.J.D:

Your welcome dale.c. I thank multi because he got the ball rolling for my post!!!

I was actually looking for something on forgiveness that day, but came across that and felt compelled to post it instead.

Colossians 3:13
New King James Version
13 (A)bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

I was actually looking for something on forgiveness that day, but came across that and felt compelled to post it instead.

Here's a awesome verse about forgiveness.

1 John 1:9

King James Version

9*If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Tried to find something somewhat relative and I came up with this :)

Galatians 5:13

For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/4Th-Of-July

Romans 12:9
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Verse of the day. Probably something I need to hear today.

IML Gear Cream!
They’ll be imprisoning and assaulting Christian pastors in this country for preaching scripture real soon. After November for sure. I guarantee it.

thats when you fence-sitters will feel Gods word

This is for my brothers and sisters in Christ and the believer in those that will believe, this pastors name is Dana coverstone and he has had a few prophetic dreams... What do you guys think?

This is for my brothers and sisters in Christ and the believer in those that will believe, this pastors name is Dana coverstone and he has had a few prophetic dreams... What do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/6LiYhtTwvic

I'm a big believer in Dream interpretations, and I have personally seen Dreams spell something out, or I guess you could say predict something, or confirm something in advance.

His dreams, those are all common fears. So I would say rather then even maybe a "prediction" per say, it is probably his subliminal confirming his deepest fears.

We are all worried for all of these events. We have discussed the possibility for all of these things to happen for many many years now. We know Agenda 2020 took place this year and that these were not prophecies, rather plans. Organized globalists plans. A full scale war.

That is how I interpret his video. Nothing he says surprises me at all bc tbh I bet you a dozen guys in here can chime in that they have these same fears. War, famine, riots, UN coming here, martial law, concentration camps, re-education. We all know its going to be chaos up until and after the Election. Those are definitively going to occur. Just as we have been seeing for months.

The Globalists are going to try and take everyone they can down with them. They aren't going to just take their loss and go home, no they will try and burn down the World with them.

I don't know. Maybe. The part that lost me was Russian, Chinese, and UN soldiers. The rest of it could definitely happen (and is happening to an extent). I know I've said it before, but I really look for them to push online or mail in ballots due to covid and riots. And whoever the losing side is will lose their freaking minds.

Historically speaking, dreams were not literal and required interpretation. Things were symbolic of something else. Could it symbolize russia, china, and the UN influencing the election? Sure. If nothing else, it serves as a reminder to always be prepared.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For You are my praise.

Today I read Amos 1-9. Wasn't really
Sure what or how this relates, never
Heard of this book mentioned.

Thoughts?

Back