• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Best EQ I ever had was..

Hey Rod,

Go fuck yourself. I’ll leave a comment wherever I want saying whatever I want. You clearly do give a fuck enough to come attack me twice. Grow up and stay in your lane.
This is some of the most obvious compensation I've ever seen. The online equivalent of buying a giant, lifted truck that never leaves the freeway... to try and make yourself look... tough? Hard?

Any idiot can talk shit online Stop embarrassing yourself.

This is some of the most obvious compensation I've ever seen. The online equivalent of buying a giant, lifted truck that never leaves the freeway... to try and make yourself look... tough? Hard?

Any idiot can talk shit online Stop embarrassing yourself.
People.. stop commenting and reacting on old news.
Move forward.. It's been dealt with.
No need for new words, last words or whatever.

Fort Dodge was pretty good for Mexican stuff......50mg/ml tho.

Fort Dodge was pretty good for Mexican stuff......50mg/ml tho.
Brother, I swear some of the stuff on the market today at quadruple the dosages couldn't touch it.
Lesson learned, whenever we have something good, enjoy it well it's here none of us have a crystal ball, therefore we never know it's future fate.

It was supposed to be 250 but I suspect it was closer to 300. I miss gso gear. GSO adds a health benefit bc that oil is actually good for you.
Nothing wrong with the newer stuff like MCT, but GSO just felt better. 🤷

I like GSO as well. My favorite carrier oil I've used was probably sesame.

Everything was smooth for me in sesame. I never experienced any knots or PIP while using it.

I like GSO as well. My favorite carrier oil I've used was probably sesame.

Everything was smooth for me in sesame. I never experienced any knots or PIP while using it.
I have heard quite a few people say the same thing about sesame.
I personally have very little experience with it, and I don't recall my experiences to be honest.
GSO is a bit too thick for me, Even when heating it up, the viscosity sucks with anything smaller than 25g.. 27g I'll be pushing that plunger forever. On a 1mL pin most especially. On a 3mL barrel it's a bit different because obviously it's thicker and stable compared to a long wanky elongated 1mL

Brother, I swear some of the stuff on the market today at quadruple the dosages couldn't touch it.
Lesson learned, whenever we have something good, enjoy it well it's here none of us have a crystal ball, therefore we never know it's future fate.

Actual factual. Veterinarian shit was absolutely quality compared to home brewed.

Rod

I've always been intrigued by the appetite stimulation of EQ, though I've heard Nandrolone can, sometimes, do the same thing. Anybody that's taken both separately that can comment?

Retrovit-B was also friggin awesome... It wasnt EQ but it was Inj D-bol with B-Vitamins added.
The guys at the gym were telling me to drink a cc a day, but dont shoot it... lol... I ended up shooting it.
No issues and strong AF!!

Get Shredded!
EQ is definitely my favorite compound ! I wish I could try some of that old good shit. Nandrolone sends my appetite through the damn roof !! Uncontrollably most of the time , I don’t seem to get that with EQ. EQ keeps my estro in check on high test and I definitely feel the extra “umph” in the gym . Won’t complain about the vascularity either , even when I get too fat my arms still look like snakes are under the skin. Yet to push the dosages crazy high on it, maxed around the 2g mark so far but I’m tempted to jack it up way higher and see what a difference it might make

EQ is definitely my favorite compound ! I wish I could try some of that old good shit. Nandrolone sends my appetite through the damn roof !! Uncontrollably most of the time , I don’t seem to get that with EQ. EQ keeps my estro in check on high test and I definitely feel the extra “umph” in the gym . Won’t complain about the vascularity either , even when I get too fat my arms still look like snakes are under the skin. Yet to push the dosages crazy high on it, maxed around the 2g mark so far but I’m tempted to jack it up way higher and see what a difference it might make
2G is crazy high man!!! lolol Only difference it would make is your blood a little bit like cold molasses.
I know from experience... I had to drain a pint every month when I ran Eq.
I did like the stuff alot in the beginning of my career but found that the sides were not worth the "Gains"
A love hate relationship I guess. Gave me wicked Anxiety too.

Euro P was a quality EQ for me. EQ shoots my blood pressure up worse than Anadrol though. Just had my last Deca/Test E shot last week. Swapped out the Deca for EQ and jabbed last night first time jabbing all Platinum Pharma gear. Full 3cc jab, amazed how smooth the jab was! oil went in easy as hell! Been having some difficulty with quad injections for a bit now due to the hundreds of jabs over the years. Been meaning to go back to the glute injections but at 50yrs old it's harder to get to than when I was 30. Have to swap Anadrol for Dbol in a week or so when the blood pressure goes up. Running EQ and Anadrol together is not a good idea because of the thick blood. But I can sure say that Platinum EQ was the smoothest jab I can ever remember having.

I donate every 56 days just out of habit, I’ve missed the last 2 months . My RBC never raised , even on 1.5g of EQ with 150 Anadrol daily . No problems at all , maybe a genetic thing or age ? I’m no youngster but not 40 yet. I just seem to get on just fine with EQ

50ml - 300mg/ml bottles straight from my horses' veterinarian. I swear I packed on 20 pounds of muscle per bottle. Now that I'm older and was never a hillbilly, haven't been able to find any since I sold the farm. Everything seems to be more difficult to get these days. Damn it. Just reminiscing.

Rod
We use to get those as well back in the late 80s...Best shit ever..

Well it basically comes down to the standards in which things are synthesized and where they're compounded. Regardless of what is synthesized today, practices were much different back when in regards to good manufacturing standards and what is and has been implemented, what's expected, what's tested and what is produced through pharmaceutical facilities whether it's veterinarian or human grade.
Back when it would be completely unacceptable for any acidic residues or any impurities to be left behind after the final filtration process when completing all stages from synthesizing and completion into raw form for outsourcing.

When materials are tested, they're mostly tested for active ingredients, very rarely are they tested for impurities.

It is more common in the AAS world and industry to mainly see that the testing for impurities is done with HGH over everything else. This is mainly due to how expensive it is, and the investment people are making.
Unfortunately I'll never get to experience what you guys had but this stuff isn't too bad 😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322-092110.png
    Screenshot_20240322-092110.png
    785.7 KB · Views: 8
The only stuff I got to try back in the day was Quality Vet EQ. I guess it worked fine cause I was definitely turning heads. lol I also remember Denkall T400 I took with it. Talk about pirate leg damn that stuff hurt!! Lol

Back