• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Begging for money via cash app

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this is the new thing w all the new customers I have.

I find it fucking shameful that this happens.

I donate and gift people all the time and if anyone is in need I always help

But these ppl just requesting money out of the blue.

For a gym membership.

Scumbags

Screenshot_20231104-124945-343.png

In other words what he’s trying to say is he’s tired of sucking dick for crack everyday… he would appreciate it if you could send him 153$ so he doesn’t have to put some random guys pecker in his mouth today…

Also I’d like to add that idk what fucking gym is giving away yearly memberships for 153$… guys even to lazy to put a little more effort into his scam… make it a little believable atleast

IML Gear Cream!
Wow. I just don't understand people anymore and why I stopped having friends. Nobody is raised with common courtesy and respect anymore.

Fuck these people and I'd be wary as they might be scam attempts as well.

Good looking out, Wes!

Is a f***** u* world lazy people everywhere? You know, some people work. Multiple jobs have multiple kids, lots of bills and Uncle Uncle Sam still hits them up. Fuck em

I see people driving on the interstate with a request to help fund their road trip.

Get a fucking job, save some fucking money and pay for it yourself.

the bad thing is people actually bend over and give the lazy fucks money!!

Nothing surprises me anymore! Always someone asking for a handout
Honestly if someone's in need , I want them to msg me. My buddy msgd me and said hey I'm broke and have no gas money. Any chance I can grab a loan for a week.

I said no. No loan. Here's $50.

I genuinely don't mind.

This is prob the 3rd time this happened.

I had a girl cash app request me for her nails and hair. Out of the blue.

My gf would stab her if I ever told her about it.😜

I am headed to Vegas next week and I am told that although blow is at an all-time low, hookers are as high as the cost of housing, gas and mortgage rates.
Can I get a loan (which I never intend to pay back) for some entertainment?

I'd tell the lazy slackers to get a job!

Is this a bad time to ask to borrow a couple hundo for new starter for the pick up and maybe a couple grand for a flat bed install? Found a nice CM flat bed that I’d like to put on the RAM….

#notashamedjustbroke

I am headed to Vegas next week and I am told that although blow is at an all-time low, hookers are as high as the cost of housing, gas and mortgage rates.
Can I get a loan (which I never intend to pay back) for some entertainment?
Beat me to it….

Least a donation to me and I can help a brother move 🤷‍♂️

Lol you guys are hilarious!

If you can’t afford a gym membership, gains should be the least of your worries. My money comes 1st, then sacrifices are made so the gains can gain lol

Still has been happening to me. Weird thing is, the people that do it have long time accounts. Its not newbies. Its people with 5-10 year old accounts.

I don't even know how they get my user but I def feel like they are trolling me. They request money for stupid shit. It's prob a member here who is experienced with computers and date and has time on his hands. That is my guess.

I do think it's funny. But it is a waste of my time.

Still has been happening to me. Weird thing is, the people that do it have long time accounts. Its not newbies. Its people with 5-10 year old accounts.

I don't even know how they get my user but I def feel like they are trolling me. They request money for stupid shit. It's prob a member here who is experienced with computers and date and has time on his hands. That is my guess.

I do think it's funny. But it is a waste of my time.
Yes, be careful as who knows as some might be scams. Everyone should check to see if such requests are legitimate before they send any money.

Back