• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Beast is back !

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sometimes life hits us hard (mentally) and we have to take a step back and adjust. I was down and out for a little while. Had some personal things go on and haven’t been in the gym in a few weeks or even taken a shot. Today was my first day back in the gym hard and just started my cycle back up. Feels good to be back brothers 💪💪. If anybody else ever finds themselves in a similar situation don’t be afraid to hit me up I’m always here to talk

welcome back dude. push through it. focus on the positive. you got this. were here to help

Glad to see you back man, hope you are well..

Welcome back 💪 your body, mind and soul needed a break. Glad to see you doing better.

Welcome back bro glad your back on track 🤟

Welcome back brother! Life sometimes throws lemons at us but we make lemonade.

Sometimes life hits us hard (mentally) and we have to take a step back and adjust. I was down and out for a little while. Had some personal things go on and haven’t been in the gym in a few weeks or even taken a shot. Today was my first day back in the gym hard and just started my cycle back up. Feels good to be back brothers 💪💪. If anybody else ever finds themselves in a similar situation don’t be afraid to hit me up I’m always here to talk
Welcome back

Welcome back! Shit like this happens. Glad to hear you made it back safely.

Back