• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Basicstero “LOCAL” Warehouse (W2) PROMO Goes On!

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone.
I'm here with good news!

Basicstero is continuing the ”Local” Warehouse PROMO!

“LOCAL” PROMO GOES ON!
The height of summer is a great time to vacation! That's why we decided to organize a sale at the Local (W2) Warehouse.

Place your order from Warehouse-2 (W2) and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$500 bonus for orders over $500

A list of various items available to be selected as free bonuses is offered in a step during the check-out process.

This PROMO is for orders from Warehouse 2 (“Local”) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site.

For more details about Basicstero.ws - the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store,

please have a look at some of the informative threads listed below:

• Basicstero - the Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store (Introduction and Production Video):

• Information about the Basicstero Store, Ordering, Payment, Discounts, Terms and Conditions:

• How-To Submit Payment Info Guide:

• How-To Check Order Status and Details Guide:

• Analytic Testing Results of Pharmacom Labs Products (concentration, purity, quality):

• Basicstero Announcements, News, and Promotions/Special-Offers:

Hello everyone.
I'm here with good news!

Basicstero is continuing the ”Local” Warehouse PROMO!

“LOCAL” PROMO GOES ON!
The height of summer is a great time to vacation! That's why we decided to organize a sale at the Local (W2) Warehouse.

Place your order from Warehouse-2 (W2) and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$500 bonus for orders over $500

A list of various items available to be selected as free bonuses is offered in a step during the check-out process.

This PROMO is for orders from Warehouse 2 (“Local”) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site.
Man taking advantage of the local promo code is a no brainer. It’s not often you can find that kind of deal at our local spot.

It's even easier -- no code needed :)
A list of various items available to be selected as free bonuses is automatically offered in a step during the check-out process for qualifying orders.
I didn’t even mean to put code lol. The code came from me coding earlier. The struggle is real with me.

Back