• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Babe ....I know isaid no more tren butttt......

Off to church.... (The church pf iron and yoga pants!!!)
Shoulders and traps today w calve stimulation movements at the end...just wanna wakem up and say hey fuckers spread the word..."im gunna kill u the quads hammies and yeah even ze glutes!!" lol

Todays gearz:

Rippex 225mg
Sust. 250mg

Tren no ester 100mgs

Gh 5 iu. Split into 2 equal doses.

Pre workout mix of JAB, karbolyn, and the tren base should make for an amazin routine ..

Ironlion@securenym.net

Mmmm tren base... I’m cruising but some good base is making me drool. Ready to get big again this winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil post training necessities......
7ad298ec5555523a4734336cfb151234.jpg

Ironlion@securenym.net

Not the best pick but we can see the graininess starting to show...
Goin to hit bis tris forearms and prob a bit of delt werk....

Having an issue w eating not appetite but actually eating cannot seem to get over 4 meals .... Dont want to use my ghrp6 . oh and also no matter what im bloated immediately after a meal... crazy ... I literally started gh wut 3 days ago. Anyone get this prob . i been avoiding processed wheat products that is helping just a little bit. As usual any and all feedback is appreciated ...

Menu de gearzz...

Rippex 225 mg
Sustanon 250mg
Gh. 5iu split into 2 even doses
Aromasin 12.5 mg

When i get bored the fun stuff happens...
100mg tren base ....
68275268b4b5d183d6bfe32cb0f68aaa.jpg

Ironlion@securenym.net
Looking jerked mane.. Nice and full!:winkfinger:

Hit back and i hit it hard as fug ....i. absolutely love training back ....
Gearz for today...

Sust 250mg
Rippex 225mg
Tbol 30mg
Hgh. 5 iu. Split x2

BAcne is at a minimum thank Odin .... And i just been washin and scrubbing keeping sheets and t shirts clean...dont get me wrong I still have some but no where near as bad.
Life is amazing and it is constantly getting better even w all the obstacles we face(there will always be some type of obstacle) life kicks ass and im excited to see wut the future holds! Just wanted to share.... We have to evaluate every situation and find the positive aspects. Ok ill stop. ...

Happy Friday the 13th......

Ironlion@securenym.net

Week 2 down i feel great wife and kid are at in laws i have to work in a few hours but ill truly be able to relax...i pretty much stayed in bed and ate today ...just felt like ir and its been a while since i actually just chilled out...
Gearz

Sust 250mg
Rippex 225mg

Gh 5iu split into 2 equal doses
Aromasin 12.5mg...

Bacne popped back up in all its unholy glory....so its accutane time im. Just reluctant to use it i know it seems like nothin compared to all the aas and all other ped.s....

Ironlion@securenym.net

Week 2 down i feel great wife and kid are at in laws i have to work in a few hours but ill truly be able to relax...i pretty much stayed in bed and ate today ...just felt like ir and its been a while since i actually just chilled out...
Gearz

Sust 250mg
Rippex 225mg

Gh 5iu split into 2 equal doses
Aromasin 12.5mg...

Bacne popped back up in all its unholy glory....so its accutane time im. Just reluctant to use it i know it seems like nothin compared to all the aas and all other ped.s....

Ironlion@securenym.net

I'm sorry to hear about the Acne bro I just had a onset come, but I got on top of that with the quickness... I got a really good protocol that I use.. plus the assistance with bactrim goes a long way.. I just got a refill of Bactrim the other day..

Other than that keep pressing forward bro!!!

I'm sorry to hear about the Acne bro I just had a onset come, but I got on top of that with the quickness... I got a really good protocol that I use.. plus the assistance with bactrim goes a long way.. I just got a refill of Bactrim the other day..

Other than that keep pressing forward bro!!!
I appreciate that. Maybe i just need to give my regular method a little longer...
I have amoxicillin... Not sure if that would help and even if it did god forbid i get sick and the my body builds an immunity towards amox... I gotta do some research

Ironlion@securenym.net

No sir ...i actually never unpacked mine lol...

Ironlion@securenym.net

I cook at home and I got a 10" and a 14" fry pan that needs to be replaced so looking for new pans and they are ohhhh so expensive!

Get to lift today? I did and it wasn't a bad workout, but lost my damned headset in the gym grrrrr

I appreciate that. Maybe i just need to give my regular method a little longer...
I have amoxicillin... Not sure if that would help and even if it did god forbid i get sick and the my body builds an immunity towards amox... I gotta do some research

Ironlion@securenym.net

Bro amox will deff work, in fact I think it targets slightly more aggressive than bactrim when treating acne.. hold off on the accutane for a bit longer, I swear by the stuff, but use as a last line of defence

Bro amox will deff work, in fact I think it targets slightly more aggressive than bactrim when treating acne.. hold off on the accutane for a bit longer, I swear by the stuff, but use as a last line of defence

Isn't amox also in Z-pak? That stuff is a godsend for getting rid of infection too.

Ill give amoxicillin a shot i rather save hepatoxicity for something fun like halo lol...thanks V

Ironlion@securenym.net

Isn't amox also in Z-pak? That stuff is a godsend for getting rid of infection too.
No. The Z-PAK is Zythromicin. Good stuff, but not for acne as far as I know. BTW, I used to go to several dermatologists when I was in my early 20's for the acne I had then, but although I was prescribed antibiotics, (such as Tetracycline, and Minocycline) I never had any of them prescribe any penicillin nor amoxicillin for acne. So I didn't think that was good for treating acne

On the way to get some training in....

Gearz.

Sust. 250mg
Rippex 225mg
Tbol. 30 mg

Hgh. 5iu split into 2 injections of 2.5iu

Starting amoxicillin today....
Ill check back after training...

Ironlion@securenym.net

Back