• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're advocating civilian VIOLENCE in the streets?
U think ur local police is gonna let u bust out that AR and start killing people huh?

Lol

You're intimidated by these people who aren't afraid to take a stand. You hope the same police you want to defund jump in and stop it now. What a joke you people are. My local police would likely be beside me.

At least the ones with beards would

U think ur local police is gonna let u bust out that AR and start killing people huh?

Did the guys in Oregon kill anyone??

What is with Libs and gun-fear. You see a gun and immediately think “attacker”. Did you know that most people only carry guns for self-defense?

It must be the criminals that libs pander to for votes. Criminals carry guns for violence because, well, they are criminals and have nothing to lose so they go and commit crimes. Law-abiding citizens have jobs and families and homes and carry guns only for self-defense because using them for violence would forfeit all those things we value most.

See the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearded cops are the best! Fuckin swat team coming down on all you antifa queefs.

Don't be such a drama queen... no one on this board has ever advocated violence to anything but your sphinxter.
:anal:

Another great twitter response to the most recent Trumper Tantrum your orange god is throwing about losing another legal case in Wisconsin. Enjoy.

You'd think at least one of Trump's advisors would be able to explain to him how loss, recounted loss, recounted loss, court loss, state Supreme Court loss and SCOTUS loss works.He's throwing everything he can find at the wall.That isn't going to work here.He lost.

Aint nobody going to stand beside you bitch- You're an idiot soft cunt. Get real.
Lol

You're intimidated by these people who aren't afraid to take a stand. You hope the same police you want to defund jump in and stop it now. What a joke you people are. My local police would likely be beside me.

At least the ones with beards would

So who else has a beard?

I have fairly long one. Killsong does it make a difference if it’s a well-cared for beard like a metrosexual. Would you like that kind of beard because there’s balms and oils and waxes. That sounds like something you could get into. Unless, like you said you prefer those scrawny hairless Asians.

Perfectly honest my beard just grows and I don’t do shit for it. When it gets too long I cut a couple inches off and let it grow again.

Why do Republicans think they’re the only ones that love guns?

f6ac723d212985cf98589471364ec0dd.jpg

Don't be such a drama queen... no one on this board has ever advocated violence to anything but your sphinxter.
:anal:

Mildred wants to wear my guts around his neck.

- - - Updated - - -

God Bless Texas

Ummm bc democrats constantly talk about banning them and "common sense gun control" which is just a lie for full gun control eventually.

I have a friend and client in the military who's a Dem and he thinks they should ban guns....

But he owns several.

Most of your party is void of logic and common sense.

Are you unaware of that?

How does a black male vote for the Dems. It blows my mind. They say black men shouldn't have to show voter ID bc that's voter suppression bc they can't get IDs.

I honestly don't get it.

I know when I have gone to church, I fit in best at an all.black church in a bigger city. It just feels right. And they are almost all Trump supporters.

I guess the common factor I see w Dems is more of them are athiest or not spiritual. I think that is a common denominator.

The Republicans are weak....to.the degree of pathetic.

But they're not quite as hypocritical overall.

I want neither party "thinking" for me....

Ummm bc democrats constantly talk about banning them and "common sense gun control" which is just a lie for full gun control eventually.

I have a friend and client in the military who's a Dem and he thinks they should ban guns....

But he owns several.

Are you unaware of that?

How does a black male vote for the Dems. It blows my mind. They say black men shouldn't have to show voter ID bc that's voter suppression bc they can't get IDs.

I honestly don't get it.

I know when I have gone to church, I fit in best at an all.black church in a bigger city. It just feels right. And they are almost all Trump supporters.

I guess the common factor I see w Dems is more of them are athiest or not spiritual. I think that is a common denominator.

I’m aware that both sides are full of shit but at least we have a seat at the table with Democrats. U act that Republicans have been offering a great deal. As long as Republicans continue to support that confederate flag there will never be any significant inroads with the black community. Notice these militias y’all love all look the same no matter where they pop up. Naw, I’ll pass on being a Republican.

And we (the black community) love guns. So get ur liberal commentary straight.

But he owns several.

Are you unaware of that?

I honestly don't get it.

Joe Rogan said " my liberal friend asked if I would lend him my gun, I'm like a man doesn't lend out his gun, get your own bitch, then you will see how hard it is to get one ! "

So who else has a beard?

I have fairly long one. Killsong does it make a difference if it’s a well-cared for beard like a metrosexual. Would you like that kind of beard because there’s balms and oils and waxes. That sounds like something you could get into. Unless, like you said you prefer those scrawny hairless Asians.

Perfectly honest my beard just grows and I don’t do shit for it. When it gets too long I cut a couple inches off and let it grow again.

Ya Kilsong, what if I look like Zorro ? Haha

I’m aware that both sides are full of shit but at least we have a seat at the table with Democrats. U act that Republicans have been offering a great deal. As long as Republicans continue to support that confederate flag there will never be any significant inroads with the black community. Notice these militias y’all love all look the same no matter where they pop up. Naw, I’ll pass on being a Republican.

That's not what Floyd Mayweather, and Ice Cube say ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-19-18-43-21.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-19-18-43-21.png
    620.1 KB · Views: 34
That's not what Floyd Mayweather, and Ice Cube say ?

And they are entitled to their opinion. See, u can get some black votes. Throw in Stacey Dash’s fine ass in there too. She’s been a longtime Republican.

If those are your weapons, you have a nice collection. If not yours tell the owners lol

If those are your weapons, you have a nice collection. If not yours tell the owners lol

Lol, I can’t confirm or deny either way.

We may not agree on many political topics, but we certainly can agree on choice in weaponry :)
That's a nice collection brother!!!

U should see the prices leading up to the election and now. And good luck getting good ammo right now.

Guns, realestate, and gold are the only safe wealth storage today. Looks like your covered bro...

The fact you honestly believe you or anybody has a seat at the table from a political party indicates your ignorant or your brainwashed

Just listen to this guy who is holding those invitations

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJpgh2Sj/

The fact you honestly believe you or anybody has a seat at the table from a political party indicates your ignorant or your brainwashed

Just listen to this guy who is holding those invitations

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJpgh2Sj/

Seriously? Says the guys that still think Trump won. I prefer my logic...it can actually win in court.

And we (the black community) love guns. So get ur liberal commentary straight.

Well u know I love ya but I still can't believe u vote Dem.

I've seen other great common sense posts from u.

U don't have to vote R....

But how, just how can u possibly believe in Biden?

I ask any friend this. I can't see how any person can't see through him...or Obama or Bush or Clinton...

Or Pelosi, SchittShow, Feinstein, McCain, Flake, AOC, Illhan Dronmar.

I mean these people are filthy filthy liars and scoundrels.

How can one not see it?

I don't understand.

Well u know I love ya but I still can't believe u vote Dem.

I've seen other great common sense posts from u.

U don't have to vote R....

But how, just how can u possibly believe in Biden?

I ask any friend this. I can't see how any person can't see through him...or Obama or Bush or Clinton...

Or Pelosi, SchittShow, Feinstein, McCain, Flake, AOC, Illhan Dronmar.

I mean these people are filthy filthy liars and scoundrels.

How can one not see it?

I don't understand.

Everyone is caught up in the president and missing the bigger picture. I’m more interested in his appointees, especially to the federal courts. So the president is a means to an end.

Seriously? Says the guys that still think Trump won. I prefer my logic...it can actually win in court.

If this were true OJ would have been convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back